剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Ronnie!
杀了他
Kill him!
她在哪里
Where is she?
你要对她做什么
What are you gonna do with her?
她只是在修复她破坏的东西
She's just fixing what she broke.
仅此而已
That's all.
然后呢
And then?
天哪 你不能那么做
Jesus Christ. You can't do this.
做什么
Do what?
我觉得你现在有点不理性了 亚历克斯
I think you're being a little irrational right now, Alex.
好了 我出去
All right. I'm-- I'm outta here.
我不在这里
I'm not here.
-你不在哪里 -这里 这里
- You're not where? - Here. Here! Here, here.
在安讯士 我不在这里
At Axis. I'm-- I'm not here.
好吗 不管你要做什么
Okay? Whatever you're gonna do,
我都不在这里
I wasn't here.
好的
Okay.
我要去格林威治完成网络补丁
I'm gonna finish the network patch in Greenwich.
搞定了
Hey. We got it.
-你测试过了 -是的
- You tested it? - Yeah.
格里芬运行了上百次不同的网络配置
Griffin ran a hundred different network configurations,
都没有问题
they all went through clean.
系统内没有任何病毒残留了吗
There's no virus left anywhere in the system?
-全清干净了吗 -是的
- Everything's clean? - Yeah.
让所有人回去工作 尼科
Get everyone back to work, Nico.
好的 再见
Sounds good. Bye.
谢谢你 伊莎贝尔
Thank you, Isabelle.
没事了
We're done here.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表