剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
- He's good. - He's good.
-他干得不错 -好 行
- He's doing good. - Right. Right, right.
-他在骗他们 对吧 -是的 在骗他们
- He's fucking with him, right? - Yeah, he's fucking with him.
兄弟
Oh, bro.
-伊兹跟我说了 -好 谢谢
- Izzy told me what happened. - Oh, yeah, yeah, thanks.
谢谢 没事 我很好
Thanks. That's okay. I'm fine.
-那是你♥爸♥ 兄弟 -是
- That's your old man, bruh. - Yeah.
不管你喜不喜欢他
Don't matter if you don't like him.
是啊 你们在忙什么
Yeah. What you guys working on?
我真没事 你们在忙什么
I'm fine. I am. What are you up to?
她没告诉你我们的计划吗
She ain't tell you what we got cooking?
没 我看到她侵占了我的客厅
No. I saw she hijacked my living room while I was gone.
-是啊 -确实
- Yeah. - I sure did.
好 这是一个高度加密的网站
Okay. So this is a highly encrypted network.
是按照奥尼恩路径选择法做的
It's based off of the Onion routing method.
-我称之为阿♥拉♥克网 -阿♥拉♥克网
- I call this baby ArakNet. - ArakNet.
-他喜欢这个名字 -好吧
- He liked the name. - Okay.
我正在给罗尼看
So I was just showing Ronnie
现在网上已经有多少用户了
how many users are on the network already.
基本上已经有12位活跃用户进行买♥♥卖♥♥了
Basically, 12 users actively buying and selling goods.
-厉害 -是跟丝绸之路一样吗 对吗
- All right. - Is it like the Silk Road? Kind of like that?
不 丝绸之路只是个市场
No. Silk Road is just a marketplace,
这基本就是新版暗网
this is, basically, the new Dark Net.
但是只有我们能动
And nobody can touch it except us.
那其他人怎么能知道它的存在呢
So then how, how do people know about it?
你要从哪里吸引用户
Where'd you get the users?
我把软件给了附近的巨头
I just handed out software to big dogs around town.
买♥♥家 卖♥♥家 那类的
Buyers, sellers, that kind of shit.
说到这个
Speaking of.
买♥♥了这么多拇指驱动器
Buying thumb drives in bulk?
等网上的人足够多
Just till there's enough people on the network,
就会自行壮大
then it grows by itself.
我们现在只是在城市里撒了种子
It's just little seeds that we're planting around the city.
不错
Cool.
好 我去跟大吉斯谈
All right, so, uh, I'll talk to Big Keith.
这边的区域归他管
He runs this area up here.
-他是谁 -他即将是我的头号♥客户
- Who's this? - He's gonna be my number one.
好
Okay.
司法部怎么说
And what did the DOJ say?
现在他爸被杀了
Well, it's a little trickier now
事情有些棘手
with his old man murdered.
他们查到凶手了吗
Have they found who did it?
当地警方认为是雇佣兵干的
Local boys think it was a mercenary job.
没人会以为是尼古拉斯干的吗
And no-one thinks it could have been Nicholas?
他们会怀疑作案时机 但最终不会抓他
Mmm, they're suspicious of the timing, but they'll let him go.
很多人都希望那家伙死
Plenty of other people wanting that guy dead.
我们即将与侦币同步推出一款新产品
We're about to launch a new product in conjunction with GenCoin,
但我的投资者还在犹豫不决
but my investors are still feeling very shaky,
因为塔尔曼还没被关起来
with Talman not behind bars.
这需要时间
Well, it takes time.
你知道的 这里规矩很多
You know, there's lots of regulations here.
跟你们国家不一样
It's not like your country.
-好 -伊莎贝尔呢
- Okay. - And Isabelle?
怎么了 她没有威胁 怎么了
What? She's... She's fine. What?
真的
She is.
她知道自己闯祸了
Look, she knows she messed up.
没必要去找她
There's nothing to be done there.
菲尔 如果你判断失误...
Phil, if you're wrong about this--
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
我来找大吉斯
I'm here to see Big Keith.
记得还给我
I'm gonna want that back.
大吉斯 兄弟 最近在干什么
Big Keith, my nigga. So where you hurtin' at?
冰♥毒♥ 白粉 生意怎么样
Toolies? White? What's up?
我手头的交易一切正常 兄弟
I got no problem moving nothing right now, homeboy.
去年你有多少货被查走了
How many of your jits got sent away last year?
你到底来这里干什么 罗尼
What you doing down here, huh, Ronnie?
我还欠你人情
You know I still owe you.
如果第安德鲁过来看到你
If DeAndre come up in here and catch your Haitian ass up in here,
绝对会闹出大事 懂吗
he gonna put a zo down. You feel me?
我不是来找第安德鲁的
I'm not here to talk to DeAndre,
我是来找大吉斯的
I'm here to talk to Big Keith.
如果你希望第安德鲁和其他人
If you want DeAndre and them
看到你在这里玩了新花样
to see you do some new shit around here,
玩了新招数
see you making moves,
就把这个安装到家里的电脑上
install this on your computer at home.
再拷贝几份 告诉你的朋友
Make copies. Tell all your friends.
顾客 卖♥♥家 你的所有人脉
Your customers, your dealers, everybody you know.
我保证你会看清形势
I guarantee you'll see what's up.
如果看不清 那就烧了 没什么大不了
If you don't, burn this shit. No big.
-好笑吗 -你说什么
- What's funny? - What's that?
你觉得好笑吗
This shit right here is funny?
兄弟 你还跑来这里
Look, you're still running around here
又来说电脑那套破玩意
with more of that computer shit or whatever.
大家都在传
All the people are talkin', man,
传你是个蠢货
they're saying you some sort of damn fool
任由北区就这样散了
for letting the northside fall apart the way it has.
条子查了柠檬城
The pigs busted up Lemon City.
我也没办法
Ain't nothin' I could do about that.
但你当初搞了什么比特币
But you was on some Bitcoin shit, then.
当时大家觉得你疯了 对吧
People thought you was tripping, right?
现在又来搞这个
Now, you're on this shit.
接下来呢 兄弟
What's next, brother?
你要跟真♥主♥安♥拉♥对话了吗
You're gonna be talkin' to Allah or some shit? Huh?
你是在等圣光普照的那一刻吗
You waiting on some kind of divine intervention
是不是 下一步是这样吗
or some shit, huh? Is that what's next?
-是侦币 -什么
- It was GenCoin. - What?
不是比特币 是侦币
It's not Bitcoin, it's GenCoin.
我跟我的人
And me and mines,
是被几个俄♥罗♥斯♥佬出♥卖♥♥♥了
we got cheated out of that shit by some Russian thugs.
如果我们继续...
But had we still been on that...
如果你 第安德鲁 我谈过的所有人都参与
If you, DeAndre, everybody that I talked to had been on that...
这是什么
What's this?
这是侦币的现状
That's where GenCoin at right now.
你之前错过了这个
You missed out on this, bruh,
这次你应该不想错过吧
so maybe you don't want to miss out on this.
太棒了
Yes!
罗尼真棒
Ronnie!
我离开后不久
知道我的一些事
为了救我所做的一切
迪克兰 好久不见
Declan, it's been a minute.
是的
Yes, it has.
你要吃什么吗
Can I get you something?
裘德做的焦糖蛋奶非常好吃
Jude make the best flan there is.
你最近在卖♥♥什么 冰♥毒♥吗
So, where you hurtin'? Crystal?
主要是迷幻药 海滩边卖♥♥点"砂砾"[合成兴♥奋♥剂♥代称]
Pills, mostly. Some flakka up around the beaches.
好
All right.
把这个安装到电脑 笔记本 手♥机♥上
Load this onto your PC, laptop, cell phone.
跟你的客户和朋友分享下
Share it with your customers and with your friends.
网站已经有100名用户 还在不断扩大
Network already 100 strong, and it is still growing.
不只是冰♥毒♥和白粉
And it ain't just toolies and white.
我们可以做到反追踪 ID盗用
We got that fraud game, that ID theft,
还设置了其他高级加密程序
and a whole bunch of new hustle type shit.
这个就是阿♥拉♥克网
That right there, that's ArakNet.
你做的吗
You made that shit?
不知道是谁做的
Don't nobody know who made that shit.
我今天推荐给你
I'm just pushing it out to you
是因为这玩意对我们都有好处
'cause this shit good for all of us.
要不要随你
All right, take it or leave it.
我们都知道 联调局很快就会查到
We both know the feds are cracking down
松苑那边吸毒的年轻人
on them pill poppin' kids in Pinecrest.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表