剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
我会把事情解决好 好吗
I'm gonna clear things up, all right?
好
Yep.
代我向你姐问好
Tell your sister I said hello.
姐
我今晚就能搞定这事
你怎么知道是罗纳德干的
我们不想跟海地人开战
算不上开战
还记得爸给我这个吗
你不记得了吗
你当时太小了
他被捕入狱前 把这个给了我
他把这个
给我作为提醒
熊只需一拳就能把你击得粉身碎骨
只需一拳
但是它们不会冒然出拳
要有目的性
它们等待合适的时机
因为它们很聪明
因为它们懂得风险
我打电♥话♥叫拉斯克来
看看他能查出什么
但在有结果之前 波格丹
目标只有伊莎贝尔
没有其他人
你觉得爸在剁掉妈的脑袋时是有计划的吗
我刚刚告别的是我的家人
That there earlier, that was my family that I said goodbye to.
或者说我仅剩的家人
Or what's left of 'em.
没有什么比那两个
Ain't nothing more important to me...
开车从这离开的女人对我更重要
than those two girls drove up out of here.
涂桑
Touissant.
我儿子
My boy.
阿♥拉♥克网这破事
This ArakNet shit.
是因他而来的
It started with him.
我知道
I know.
所以我会干到底
So I'm gonna see it through.
我会干到底
I'm gonna see it through.
这就是我的全部了
'Cause that's all I have right here.
但是伊兹 如果你再弄砸了
But if you fuck up like that again, Izzy...
如果你再弄砸了
If you fuck up like that...
哪怕一次
ever again...
嗯
Yeah?
多少人
How many?
好 让他进来
All right. Let him through.
躲到埃尔丝的衣柜里去
Go stash yourself in Elsie's closet.
你和尼克都去 快
You and Nick both. Come on.
兄弟 迷路了吗
You lost, bruh?
伊莎贝尔在哪里
Where's Isabelle?
我没见过她
I ain't seen her.
请我进门怎么样
How 'bout you invite me in?
喝杯咖啡
Have a cup of coffee.
边喝边聊
We drink, we talk.
嗯
Yeah.
还是不要了
I'd rather not.
加夫里尔 米沙被杀
Gavril. Misha.
这次我们原谅你
We forgive you for this.
只要你交出伊莎贝尔
Long as you give us Isabelle.
我完全不知道你在说什么
You know, I got no idea what you talking 'bout.
我不过是在外面乘凉而已
I'm just out here chilling.
跟我的朋友们一样
Just like all my friends.
我回头再来
I come back then...
再带点朋友
with some of my friends.
请一定来
Please do.
一定要来
Please... do.
这个叫维斯的
So, this Wes dude...
-会帮助我们运营起来 -对
- he gonna get us up and running? - Yeah.
你信任他
And you trust him?
我不知道 我相信他的钱
I don't know. I trust his money.
好
All right.
这事得告诉他
We gotta tell him about this, yo.
告诉他你的枪♥支♥收藏吗 为什么
About the gun collection? Why?
-为什么 -告诉他我们面临的问题
- Why is that? - About what we dealing with.
我们得先提出来 先坦白
We gotta be up front. Come clean.
我不懂 兄弟
I don't know, man.
我告诉你 兄弟
I'm telling you, bruh,
我们和这家伙打交道
we do not want to start off
不能第一步就走错了
on the wrong foot with this dude.
没错 说得很对
Exactly. That's exactly right.
谎话 兄弟
Lies, bruh.
就是这玩意儿会害了我们
That's that shit that'll poison us.
没有他 我们做不成
I mean, we can't do this without him.
希望我们不用坦白
And hopefully we don't have to.
你真认为我们能瞒住他这一切吗
You really think we can keep all this from him?
谎言生谎言 兄弟
Lies beget lies, bruh.
侦币正是被我们这样沦陷的
That's how we sunk ourselves with GenCoin.
最好爷们一点
It's better to man up
在事情发生前坦白
and get out in front of it.
宝贝 来睡觉吗
Babe, you coming to bed?
嗯
Yeah.
新的吗
That a new one?
什么 睡袍吗
What? The robe?
不是 之前就有了
No, I've had it.
-我喜欢 -谢谢
- I like it. - Thank you.
你手♥机♥刚响了
Your phone was ringing.
好
Okay.
一个未接来电 伊兹
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
斯泰拉·纳穆拉来电
斯泰拉·纳穆拉 已连线
喂
Hello?
我看到你给我来电
I saw you called me.
除非是误拨了
Unless it was, like, a butt dial or something.
不 我是打了
No, I-- I called.
好
Okay, so...
怎么了
what's up?
我...
Yeah. I, uh...
我今天差点死了
So I almost died today.
什么
What?
真的太蠢了
It was really stupid.
那些俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒
These Russian mobsters...
以为我在他们的软件里放了病毒
thought that I put a virus on their software,
-所以他们 -等等 有人想杀你吗
- so they... - Whoa, wait! Someone tried to kill you?
是
Yeah.
伊兹 你到底在做什么
Izzy, what the hell are you doing out there?
你受伤了吗
Like-- like, are you hurt?
你好吗
Did-- Are you okay?
-你有没有... -不 我不好
- Like what-- - No, I'm not. I'm not okay.
但我还活着
But... I'm alive.
该死
Holy shit.
当时我想到的
I mean, all I could think about
只有你 还有...
at that moment was you, and-- and...
想跟你道歉
and wanting to say sorry.
想告诉你我多爱你
And-- and wanting to tell you how much I love you.
斯泰拉
Stella?
-我... -斯泰拉
- I-- - Stells?
我得挂了 抱歉
I have to go. I'm sorry.
不 等等 别挂
No, wait! Don't hang up!
别挂 -对不起 我得挂了
- Don't hang up! - I'm sorry, I can't.
等等 等等 听我说
Wait, wait, wait. Listen to me.
该死
Shit.
宝贝 看看这个
Babe. Check this out.
那个大♥师♥重回市场了
That craftsman came back on the market.
-韦弗利的那个吗 -对
- Oh, the...One on Waverly? - Yeah!
估计是交易没达成
Guess it fell through.
好
Okay.
二号♥到五号♥为开放日
Open house from 2-5.
我们该明天过去主动出击 对吧
We should go over there tomorrow and pounce, right?
对
Yeah.
我来打电♥话♥给这个丹尼斯
Let me call this guy. Dennis.
嗯 给他发封邮件之类的
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表