剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
What difference do it make, Jules?
得了吧 罗尼 我又不傻
Come on, Ronnie. I ain't stupid.
你要自己去找这孩子算账的话
If you go at this kid yourself,
那我也没办法了
then I ain't gonna have a choice.
那你就做你该做的吧 朱尔斯
Then do what you gotta do, Jules.
知道吗 过去的话 我会...
You know, back in the day, I would've--
我会说 管好你自己的事 懂吗
I would've been like, "Handle your business." You feel me?
现在时代不同了
But it's a different time now.
是啊
Yeah.
当然了
It certainly is.
当然了
It certainly is.
目前很稳定了
It's stable enough for now.
但我们只上线了36小时
But we've only been live 36 hours.
每有一个新用户入网
Every new user that joins the network,
我们都会注意到译码速度轻微下降
we notice a slight dip in the decryption speed.
现在是感觉不到的
It's imperceptible for now, yeah,
但当用户数从1.4万升到1400万
but when we go from 14,000 users to 14 million,
我们会感受到 每个人都会感受到
we're gonna feel that. Everybody is gonna feel that.
我可以用正在编写的补丁
Yeah, I thought I could get ahead of it
提前修复好
with the patch I was writing.
亚历克斯接手的那个
The one that Alex took over.
对
Yeah.
我有一门课
One of my classes was
基本是讲怎么穿运动外套的
basically about how to put on a sport coat.
见面后的适当表现
The proper right way after a meeting.
-就像你这辈子都这么做的 -好吧
- Like you've been doing it your whole life. - Okay.
我没开玩笑 那真是...
I'm not kidding. That was pretty--
还有怎么握手
How to shake hands.
答案应该是牢牢地握住
Firmly is the answer there.
有门课教这个吗
There's a class on that?
是啊 差不多
Yeah. Pretty much.
给我示范一下
Show me.
好啊 没问题
Okay. All right.
我要传授你的关键是 不要...
The main thing, I-- I would like to impart to you is don't even--
这里不要松
No slack here.
-从这里发力 -好的
- It's all from here, right. - Okay.
再用点力 你就可以动手肘了
And much more power, so you can move the elbow.
我会了结你
I will end you...
除非你马上完成这笔交易
...If you don't close the deal immediately.
基本上就是这样 就是要...
Things like that, basically. It's just-- it's about being--
-重点就是要有气势 -就是这里吗
- It's about being aggressive is the point. - Is this us?
是啊 就是这里
Yeah, this is us.
你还满意吗
You okay with this?
你第一次约会就会来这里吗
Is it like your first date spot?
这是我们第一次约会吗
Are we on a first date?
-我不知道 -我还穿着裙子呢
- I didn't know that. - I'm wearing my date dress.
我不知道
I don't know.
慢着 因为...
Slow down, 'cause...
我和前任以前经常来这里
I used to come here with my ex.
-挺好的 -是的 是挺好的
- It's fancy. - It is. It's nice.
-挺贵的 -看着就是
- It's expensive. - Looks it.
嗯 就跟我的前任一样
Yeah. Like her, actually.
说实话 我真的只想要油腻的汉堡和啤酒
Honestly, I really just want a greasy burger and a beer, so...
我知道个地方 我们走吧
I know a place. Let's get out of here.
我们走
Let's go.
这真的不错
This... this is really good.
我爸以前常带我来这里
My dad used to take me here actually.
我妈很注重养生
My mom was sort of a health nut
她不会想让我们吃这些的 但是...
and didn't really want us eating this, but...
我爸时不时会...
every once in a while, my dad would...
告诉她我需要买♥♥些新衣服
tell her that I need some new clothes.
我们就会来这里
And we'd come here.
那她不会好奇
Well, wouldn't she ever wonder
为什么每次你们都空手而归吗
why you didn't come back with any clothes?
我猜她知道
I assume she knew.
我就是
I just, uh...
我觉得她挺高兴我们有时间在一起
I think she was just happy we were getting the time.
我爸和我没有秘密据点
Yeah. My dad and I don't have a spot.
-是吗 -是
- No? - No.
对 他总觉得我太...
No, he's always seen me as more of a...
-我不知道 算了 没什么 -什么
- I don't know. Never mind. Nothing. - What? What?
听着 我爸和我
Listen, my dad and I, were, uh...
就是无法用言语表达的一些事
There was just nothing you could say that would--
我不是那个意思 我就是
Oh, I mean it's not that. I just--
-我不想让你觉得他不好 -为什么
- I don't want you to think badly of him. - Why?
有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
如果你们要一起做生意
Well, if you're gonna be in business together.
我觉得我们不会合作了
I don't think we are gonna be in business together.
这事儿已经黄了
I think that ship has sailed.
莫妮卡·科鲁兹
Monica Cruz.
这就是你会想要见的人
That's who you're gonna want to meet with.
我能为你引荐
I can get you in the room.
过去她风险投资做得很大
She was a huge VC back in the day
我爸那时候在科技泡沫里差点无法翻身
when my dad nearly lost his ass in the tech bubble.
他有一次把钱洗干净的机会
Yeah. He had, like, one shot to cash out pretty legit,
莫妮卡插♥进♥来把他的钱偷走了
and Monica swept in and stole it from him.
他回击了几次
He's hit her back a couple of times.
所以我保证她现在还能尝到甜头
So I guarantee she can still taste blood.
好吧
Okay.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我什么也没说啊
I didn't say anything.
这是你找我的原因吧
Well, that's why you called.
找出我爸的死敌
To find out who my dad's enemies are?
没关系的
It's okay.
不然我为什么给你我的号♥码呢
Why do you think I gave you my number?
没事了
It's okay.
我在这里
I'm here.
你做你想做的 宝贝
You do what you gotta, baby.
只要能舒坦点 你就放手去做吧
You do what's gonna make you feel better.
做我想做的
Do what I gotta?
那个孩子
That boy.
他杀了我们的儿子
He killed our son.
是时候让一切回到正轨了
It's time we make things right.
你是要装作这都不是你策划的吗
You gonna pretend like that ain't what you planning?
我不知道我在策划什么
I don't know what I'm planning.
说什么胡话
You don't know what you planning?
你什么时候不知道了
When you ever not know?
从现在开始 塔姆
Since right now, Tam.
-从现在开始 -他杀了我们的儿子
- Since right now. - He killed our son.
你动不动就会把人放倒 罗尼
You put people down for way less, Ronnie.
是你要我这么做的
Because you tell me to.
这是什么意思
What in the hell is that supposed to mean?
去年的唐纳家
Them Towners last year.
撂倒8个 死了5个
Put down eight, five died.
我杀了5个人 因为你怕杰杰会下手
I killed five people 'cause you scared of what Jey-Jey might do.
就像你之前怂恿我接管社区
Just like you were in my ear about taking over the 'hood,
-你慢慢成为小海地女王 -住口 罗尼
- you becoming queen of Little Haiti. - Don't, Ronnie.
-塔姆 -别说了 别说下去了
- Tam... - Uh-uh. Don't do that. Don't go there.
我看到你的闺蜜们投来羡慕眼光时
I see the way you eat that shit up
你那春风得意的样子
when your girlfriend all look at ya,
好像你就是红人
like you hot shit.
就因为你的男人♥大♥权在握
'Cause your man the man 'round here.
因为你的儿子是这里的王子
'Cause your son is the prince around here.
我们都成了这里的王室
We all types of royalty up in here.
但那些都无关紧要 对吧 塔姆
But none of that shit matter, do it, Tam?
因为我们的孩子死了
'Cause our boy's dead.
我们本来可以救他出去的 塔姆
We coulda got him... outta here, Tam.
但他死了
But he's dead.
你什么意思 罗尼
So what you saying, Ronnie?
是我的错吗
It's my fault?
比恩和布兰德的咖啡店
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表