剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
听起来不错
Sounds good.
上钩了
There you go.
真棒
There you go.
你跟谁学的做饭
Where'd you learn how to cook?
我母亲 她是个厨师
My mom. She's a chef.
天呐 那肯定很棒
Oh, wow! God, that must've been nice.
她从不陪我
Eh. Never around.
每天14个小时都在工作
Putting in 14-hour day.
在我上♥床♥之后 她才回家
She'd come home after I was already in bed.
每天晚上都进来 以为我睡着了
Came in every night, though. Thought I was asleep.
亲吻我的前额
Kissed me on the forehead.
我能闻到她满手的大蒜味
I could smell the garlic all over her hands.
这就是我对她的记忆
That was my memory of her.
阿♥拉♥克网
ArakNet.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得这是一个契机
I think it's gonna be a pass for me.
你没开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
我们都还没具体聊过这个
I mean, we... We barely started talking about it.
是的 我知道的足够了
No, no, I know enough.
但我整个演示文稿你都没看呢
Yeah, but I have a whole presentation you haven't seen.
尼克
Nick...
是你
It's you.
什么意思
Uh, what does that mean?
你还没准备好领导这么重量级的东西
You're not ready to spearhead something of this magnitude.
在大学的时候
You know, back in college,
我们有个朋友叫海格铎
we had this friend named Hagadorn, right?
是个不折不扣的混♥蛋♥
He's a real jokey son of a bitch.
就爱招惹别人
Love to get a rise out of you.
总之 有天我们在食堂的时候
So, anyway, one day we're at the mess hall,
我们在吃炸薯块
and we're eating tater tots.
埋头猛吃 就跟野兽一样
Stuffing our faces like wild animals
因为我们买♥♥不起其他任何东西
because, well, we didn't have the cash for anything else.
海格铎 那个蠢货
And Hagadorn, moron that he is,
手伸过来 从我盘里拿走一块
reaches over and grabs one off my plate.
我知道他就想招惹我
Now, I know he's trying to get a rise out of me, right?
所以我什么都没说
So I keep my mouth shut.
然后 他又伸过来
And then, he does it again.
从我盘里又拿走一块
Takes another one right off my plate.
我就拿起叉子 看着他的眼睛说
So I pick up a fork, I look in his eyes, and I say,
海格铎 你个混♥蛋♥
"Haggadorn, you son of a bitch,
如果你再这样 我就用这把叉子
if you do that one more time, I'm gonna take this fork,
他妈的插♥进♥你手里
and I'm gonna put it right through your fucking hand."
小海格 那个傻♥逼♥浑球
And Haggy, the stupid piece of shit,
还以为我在开玩笑
he thinks I'm joking, right?
他就笑 嘴里的食物都笑喷出来了
He's laughing. He's spewing food out of his mouth, right?
他伸过来又拿了一块
He reaches over and he takes another one.
直接戳穿了这两块骨头
Went right through these two bones right here.
直接钉住
Nailed it.
把台面都戳穿了
Right through the table.
所以你想跟
So you want to work with people
用厨具伤人的人合作
who stab other people with kitchen utensils?
关键是
Now, the point is,
直到今天 小海格和我都是最好的朋友
it turns out Haggy and me are best friends... to this day.
想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为我欠他的
Because I owned him.
我们还会拿那只手开玩笑
I mean, we kid about the hand, you know.
即使那混♥蛋♥不能再握拳了
Even though the son of a bitch can't even make his fist anymore,
我们还是会开玩笑
we joke about that.
但事实是 无论何时他看着我的眼睛
But the fact of the matter is, whenever he looks in my eyes,
他知道我不是善罢甘休的人
he knows he's looking at somebody who's gonna go all the way.
所以他宁愿统一战线 而不是与我为敌
So he'd rather stand behind me than across from me.
现在
Now...
你已成为一位有为青年 尼克
you've grown into an impressive young man, Nick.
你精明能干 乐于助人 胸怀大志
I mean, you're smart, you're caring, you're motivated.
信不信由你 你父亲非常以你为傲
And believe it or not, your father was really proud of you.
但当我看着你的眼睛
But when I look in your eyes...
看到的还是一个胆小怯懦的孩子
all I see is a scared kid who stays in his room
在我和他爸抽烟回来的时候躲在屋里
while me and his old man were out back smoking stoogies
因为那味道让他恶心
because the smell made him nauseous.
斯泰拉·纳穆拉
卡里和乔的年度春季烧烤会
参加
错误
这是私人聚会
用户名 斯泰拉·纳穆拉
密♥码♥破解中
密♥码♥破解中
登录
欢迎参加聚餐
等等 伊兹·莫拉莱斯
Wait. Izzy Morales?
乔
Joe!
看看 这是给你的
Oh, look, this is for you.
-好的 -我拿一瓶
- Okay. - I'll take one.
谢谢 我都不知道你
Thank you. I didn't even know you were...
斯泰拉邀请我来的
Oh. Uh, Stella invited me.
我来镇上有点生意上的事
I'm in town for a little business gig.
-很不错啊 -是啊
- Wow! That's amazing. - Yeah.
见到你真好
Man, it is so good to see you. I mean...
恭喜 顺便说一句
Oh! Uh, congrats, by the way.
卡里和我 几个月前在看《今日秀》
Keri and I, we were watching Today a couple of months ago,
我们看到了侦币
and we saw GenCoin.
就感觉 太震惊了
It was just like, "Whoa!"
突然就变为现实了
Suddenly it's real, you know?
伊兹在做的东西终于成功了
Like, the thing that Izzy was working on way back then.
-好棒 -是的
- Good. Yeah. - Yeah.
-我去上个厕所 -好 去吧
- I'm gonna go pee. - Okay. All right.
-见到你很开心 -好 随时来找我
- It was nice seeing you. - Okay. I'll be... I'll be here.
好的
Yeah.
我去 伊兹
Oh, shit! Izzy!
凯西
Kasey.
-你搬回来了吗 -不 我回来看看
- Did you move back? - No, I'm just... I'm just visiting.
我以为是因为侦币那玩意儿
Oh! I mean, I just figured 'cause of the GenCoin stuff.
简直了 是你那个侦币 对吧
That's like... That's your GenCoin, right?
-你的产品 -对
- The one that you were... - Yup.
姐们儿 恭喜啊
Dude! So, congrats.
你创造出了一种货币
Like, you invented a currency
然后卖♥♥给了亚历克斯·贝尔
and you sold it to Alex Bell.
牛逼到炸
That's gangsta.
他们在文章里提到你的名字了吗
Do they mention your name in any of the articles?
-好像... -对 是他从我这偷的
- Is that like... - Yeah, it's because he stole it from me,
然后他把我一脚踢了
and then he cut me the fuck out of it.
我三个月来都无家可归
And then, I was homeless for three months.
是不是超棒
Super fucking rad story.
-你看起来不错 孩子 -抱歉
- You look great, kid. - I'm sorry.
竞生买♥♥了1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥
Jing-Sheng bought in for 10,000,
科斯佳买♥♥了两倍
Kostya doubled that,
然后大家都开始摩拳擦掌 准备出手了
and then everyone else took their cocks out and started measuring.
亚马逊 三星 微软
Amazon, Samsung, Microsoft.
有了这些品牌的信任
With this much brand trust,
到月底 侦币就会比比特币还要流行
GenCoin will be more popular than Bitcoin by the end of the month.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你在重构尼科的补丁吗
Are you re-authoring Nico's patch?
为什么
Why?
因为它太慢
Because it's slow.
所以你就
So you just...
没经过我和董事会的同意
unilaterally decided to change the company's software
单方面决定要修改公♥司♥的软件
without asking me or the board.
是的 对
I did. Yeah.
这是我的公♥司♥
It's my company, right?
我的面孔
My face.
你还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
Do you remember when we first met?
你知道我叔叔是谁
You knew who my uncle was...
而你还是接受了提议
and yet, you still said yes to the offer.
为什么
Why?
因为在两次重大失败后
Because after two very public flops,
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表