剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
搞定
Got you.
罗尼
Ronnie!
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
他叫罗纳德
It's R-Ronald.
罗纳德 我不记得...
Ronald. I don't remember-- -
好 但我不知道 是叫...
Okay, but I don't know. It's, uh...
达西 达西 达西 全名罗纳德·达西
Dacey! Dacey, Dacey! It's Ronald Dacey!
-罗纳德·达西 -没错
- Ronald Dacey? - Exactly!
什么意思
Okay, what does that mean?
是说
... means?
兰斯
Rance?
伊兹
Izzy?
谢谢
Thank you!
我找不到你
I couldn't find you!
你腿上是什么 是血吗
What's on your legs? Is that-- is that blood?
兰斯 进来
Rance, get inside.
-好 -快快
- Okay. - Go. Go.
-快进去 -等等 你裤子上是血吗
- Go. Go. Go! - Wait. Is that-- is that blood on your pants?
-伊兹 -在呢
- Izzy? - Yes!
-伊兹 好吧 -兰斯 对 是血
- Izzy? Okay. - Rance, yes, it's blood.
-伊兹 怎么.. -好吧
- Izzy, wha-- - Okay?
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We're in really deep shit.
你把所有东西都带来了吗
Did you get everything?
你裤子上怎么有血
Why do you have blood on your pants?
尼克 她裤子上怎么有血
Nick, why does she have blood on her pants?
我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you!
东西都拿来了吗
Did you get everything?
对 都拿了
Yes, I got everything!
-白板你擦了吗 -白板我擦了
- Did you wipe the whiteboards? - Yes, I wiped the whiteboards.
我把文件都撕下来了
I took down the papers.
-我带走了所有东西 -好好好
- I took everything-- - Okay, okay, okay!
有用吗
Did it work?
什么有没有用
Did what work?
密♥码♥ 木马程序
The cipher, the Trojan horse.
当然 我是谁 当然有用
Yeah! Duh! It's me. Of course it worked.
很好 很好
That's good, that's good.
好 我要你走
Okay, I need you-- I need you to go.
-我要你... 听着 -告诉我 女王
- I need you-- Listen. - Tell me. Just-- just-- Queen.
-女王 拜托了 -别说了
- Queen, please. - No, no, no, no.
-只是... -听我说
- Just-- - Listen to me!
我会打给你的 我保证
I will call you. I promise.
回易博城去藏好
Just go back to Ybor City and lay low.
-好 -拜托了
- Okay. - Please.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
把自己收拾干净
Clean yourself up.
妈
Mom?
爸
Dad?
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯
Alex!
-亲爱的 -意外吧
- Honey! - Surprise!
太意外了
What a surprise!
还是老样子
Yeah, it's still the same.
可不是吗
For sure.
我还是打算翻新一下
I still keep meaning to update it.
弄成真正的客房♥
Make it a real guest room.
不 这样很完美了
No. It's perfect.
这真是一个意外的惊喜
This is a real nice surprise.
总之
Anyway, um...
你能回来真好
it's good to have you.
伊兹
Iz?
伊兹 你听到我说话了吗
Izzy, can you hear me?
拉斯克探员
Agent Rask?
你认为他撑到医院了吗
You think he made it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你这次捅了大篓子
You messed up real bad this time.
对
Yeah.
我刚说服坦姆离开
I just got off with Tam.
让她带埃尔丝回去
Got her headed back with Els.
我要把她们送走
I'm gonna send 'em away.
去安全的地方
Someplace safe.
他们会来找我们
They gon' be coming at us...
来硬的
hard.
他们要的人是我
All they want is me.
-如果我走的话 -不 伊兹
- If I just leave-- - No, Izzy.
他们知道我们是一起的
They know we're your team.
意味着 如果你针对他们
Meaning, if you come at them...
就是我们针对他们
we come at them.
现在他们会来对付我们
And now they're coming after us.
警♥察♥哪方都不会帮
And the cops ain't gonna help neither.
这事会搞到街区层面
This shit gonna play out on the street level.
没一定
Not necessarily.
不不不 相信我就是了
No, no, no. Just trust me.
他们有两个人被杀了
Two of their boys murdered.
他们一秒钟都不会等
They ain't gonna sit on this but for more than a second.
好 我知道
Okay. I know.
他们一定会火冒三丈
And of course, they're very, very pissed off,
这是情理之中的
and it makes a lot of sense, they should be.
但我想有不让大家受伤害的
But I think there's a way to fix this
解决办法
where nobody gets hurt.
他们发动盖泽
They started Guizer...
支持侦币
to help bolster GenCoin.
因为地下网络仍然是他们最大的市场 对吧
'Cause the dark net is still their biggest market, right?
如果我们拿走这个需求
Well, if we take away that demand--
如果我们三人
If we-- if the three of us--
如果阿♥拉♥克网变成了他们的需求
if ArakNet becomes that demand...
那他们就需要我们
Then they need us.
对 那他们会需要我们
Yeah, then they need us.
-太迟了 -为什么
- It's too late. - Why?
为什么太迟了
Why is it too late?
因为他们已经赢定了 尼克
Because they're already winning, Nick.
但你掌握了他们的密♥码♥ 对吧
But you do have their cipher, right?
-那个蠢办法成功了 -是的
- That dumb plan worked? - Yes, I do.
好 太好了
Okay, great.
那会为我们争取点时间吧
That'll buy us a little time, right?
对 会给我们争取了点时间
Okay, right. It'll buy us a little time.
但我们仍需要一个团队 仍然需要钱
But we still need a team, and we still need cash.
维斯·钱德勒加入了 顺便说一句
Well, Wes Chandler's in. So, by the way,
在你进行商业间谍活动
while you were committing
并被绑♥架♥期间
corporate espionage and getting kidnapped,
我达成了这笔交易 不用谢
I closed that deal. You're welcome.
我们必须有所成就
We just have to make it to a place
让他们更需要我们活着
where they need us more alive than dead.
现在我们要聚焦于不被杀死
Right now we need to focus on being not dead.
我没意见
Fine by me.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I got some calls to make.
爸爸 你不跟我们一起走吗
Daddy, you ain't coming with us?
不了 宝贝女儿
Nah, baby girl.
爸爸有工作要做
Daddy got some work to do.
什么工作
What kind of work?
大人的工作 宝贝女儿
Grown-folk work, baby girl.
好吧
Okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
我很快就去看你
I'll come visit you real quick.
来
Come on.
抱一下爸爸
Give Daddy a hug.
好了
All right.
上车 宝贝女儿
Get in there, baby girl.
系上安全带
Just put your seatbelt on.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表