剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Sure was.
好好睡一觉
Get some sleep, okay?
说起来
So, um...
我要你和尼克分手
... I'm gonna need, uh, you and Nick to stop seeing each other.
你有什么可害怕的
What are you so afraid of in there?
只是为我的公♥司♥着想
Just looking out for my company.
你确定
Are you sure?
不是因为你害怕失去我吗
Not because you're afraid you might lose me?
塔姆
Hey, Tam?
罗尼 没事吧
Yeah, Ronnie, is everything okay?
罗尼
Ronnie?
我在纠结
I'm strugglin'.
罗尼 怎么了
Ronnie, what's going on?
我要来看你们
I need to come see y'all.
我要来看你们
I need to come see y'all.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
别挂 宝贝
Stay with me, baby.
别挂 宝贝
Stay with me, baby.
别挂
Stay with me.
来 挪一下
Here, scooch.
-给你看个东西 -可能会断的 算了
- I wanna show you something. - Might break it, but...
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
-我想给你看 -我的脚
- I wanted to show you-- - Oh, my foot.
抱歉
Sorry.
-看看 -这是什么
- Check it out. - What's this?
我觉得如果我要留在迈阿密 那或许...
Well, I figured if I'm gonna be staying in Miami, then maybe...
我们可以一起
You know, we could do it together.
是的
Yeah.
我知道我们得等事情平息
I mean, I know we have to wait for things to blow over,
保持低调 但是...
but-- lay low, but...
我觉得它很完美
I mean, I think it's perfect.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
可以
For sure.
-大概吧 -是的
- Maybe, right? -Yeah.
大概 可以
Maybe? For sure, yeah.
-多给我看点照片 -好的
- Let me see, show me more. - Sure, look.
你好 奥列格
欢迎
这里情况怎么样 没事吧
是的 是的 当然
我一直很喜欢这里
我希望等一切结束后
我能退休
然后住在这里
我侄女对你还不错吧
是的 还不错
加夫里尔和米沙真丢人
-情况很糟 -是的 是的
调大声点
歌♥ 你能不能调大声点
谢谢
我是维斯
Wes.
不 我知道你是谁
No, I know who you are.
可以 我们能做到
Sure, we can do that.
我知道个安静的地方
I know a quiet spot.
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝
Oh, baby!
好想你 你想我吗
Miss you so much. Did you miss me?
嗯
Yeah.
萝丝
Hey, Rose.
老爸回来了
Daddy's back.
至少现在有人陪我喝酒了
Least I got someone to drink with now.
对不起 宝贝 这笑话好冷
I'm sorry, baby, that was a crappy joke.
不 很有趣
Nah, you good.
我们会一起挺过去的
We gonna get hold of it together.
我也会退出
I'll quit, too.
真对不起 塔姆
I'm so sorry, Tam.
我对你说的那些话
All that shit that I said to you.
让你陷入那种境地
Put you in the situation...
我不该让你陷入那种境地的
I shouldn't have put you in that situation.
我们没事
We all right.
是吗
Are we?
我们
We...
不能继续责怪对方了
Gotta stop blaming each other.
也不要继续责怪自己
And we gotta stop blaming ourselves.
他已经不在了
We lost him...
因为生活就是这样
'Cause that's the life.
他当时听不听你的话
And it wouldn't have mattered if he listened to you
或者听我的话 或者听谁的话
or didn't listen to you or listened to me...
都不重要了
Or no one.
我们所在的地方
And where we at...
我们抚养他长大的地方
Where we had to raise him...
我们现在抚养埃尔丝的地方 那是...
And where we raisin' Els now, that's...
那就是生活
That's just the life.
我觉得你不能改变这一点
And I don't think you can change that.
你不能 谁都不能 就是...
Not you, not no one, just...
这就是生活
It's just the life.
但我能改变这一点 为了我们
But I can change it... for us.
是吗
That right?
我有办法
I got a way.
等着我
维斯
Wes?
-薇拉 -幸会
- Vera? - Pleasure.
-喝酒精饮料吗 -好
- Alcohol beverage? - Sure.
这叫"豌豆"
Call this... Chichaito.
源自波多黎各
It's a Puerto Rican thing, all right?
渔民很喜欢这东西 因为它...
The fishermen love this stuff because it...
它能让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Well, it messes them up.
干杯
Cheers.
够烈吧
Good burn, right?
-是的 -再来杯吗
- Sure. -'Nother?
他们有黑皮诺吗
Do they have a Pinot Noir?
先生
Sir?
他们有啤酒
They have beer.
-好吧 -卡利托
- Okay. - Hey, Carlito!
我自己拿了
I'm taking one a these.
谢了
Thanks.
所以
So, um...
这不是你的主意吧 这次会面
This wasn't your idea, was it? This meeting.
你和你的团队取得了惊人的成就
You and your team have done an impressive job.
孩子们很聪明
Smart kids.
是的
Yeah.
而我们愿意承认
And, um, we are willing to concede
市场上没有足够的空间
that there is not enough room in the marketplace.
让盖泽和阿♥拉♥克网并存
For both Guizer and ArakNet.
你可能是对的
You're probably right, yeah.
竞争性货币
Same goes for, um...
也是一样的
competitive currencies.
你想让我们接受侦币
You want us to accept GenCoin.
我们有什么好处
What do we get out of it?
我想运行一个经济体一定很困难
I assume it's hard to run an economy
当你的流通货币一文不值的时候
when your most prevalent currency is worthless.
不不不 我们用比特币挺好的
Oh, no, no, we're, we're good with BitCoin.
暗币 蓝币 傻币
DarkCoin, BlueCoin, DickCoin.
市面上有很多币
Lot of coins in the sea.
也许现在是这样 但侦币显然是主流
Maybe right now, but GenCoin is obviously the leader.
薇拉 你干脆把想说的说出来吧
Vera, why don't you just say what you came here to say?
让侦币上线
Put GenCoin on the network.
而你就不会再杀我的孩子了
And you... stop tryin' to kill my kids.
你是不是想来说这个
Isn't that what you came here to say?
不管怎样 我会问问他们
Anyway, I'll... I'll ask 'em.
看看他们怎么想
See what they think.
-不 绝不 -不 我知道 但伊兹
- No. Hell no. - No, I know, but Izzy--
你知道那些是什么人吗
Do you know who these people are?
不是关于他们是什么人 是关于...
It's not about who they are, it's...
他们做了什么 他们从我这拿走了什么
What they did, what they took from me?
是的 是的 但我们还是该谈谈这事
Yes, yes, but we should still talk about it.
而我们却要帮他们
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表