剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
所以
Hey, so...
我觉得你♥爸♥要放我鸽子了
So I think your dad blew me off.
他没有
He didn't.
没有吗 你跟他说过了
No? Did you talk to him?
没
No.
我爸可以是个十恶不赦的混♥蛋♥
Look, my dad can be a monster,
但他绝对不会撒谎
but he's literally incapable of lying,
所以他说了会来 就一定会来
so if he said that he'll show, then he will.
但我也可以打给他 除非
But I can call him, though, unless, um...
除非你想留下来吃晚饭
Unless you want to stay for dinner.
这是你周末度假的地方吗
So, is this like your weekend place?
我大多数时候都住这里
I mostly live here.
这地方很棒
That's really nice.
我爸在这里经营他的生意
My dad runs his business out here
我帮他做市场营销和公♥关♥
and I help him out with marketing and PR stuff.
那一定很孤单吧
Must be pretty isolating, though, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我是说 我懂
I mean... I get it.
我能看出你已经很习惯了
Uh, I can see getting really used to it.
还有这个鸡肉 顺便说一句
And this chicken, by the way.
-非常棒 -谢谢
- Yeah, wow. - Thanks.
你手艺不错
You're good.
-都是我们自己养的 -吃得出来
- We raise everything here. - Mmm-hmm. Yeah, you can tell.
很新鲜 非常新鲜
It's pretty fresh, you know. Very fresh.
他孵出来的时候我就在场
I was there when he hatched.
从一个小小的蛋慢慢长大
From just a little egg.
他叫梅里尔
His name was Meryl.
他很酷 很聪明
He was a cool dude. Really wise soul, you know.
但我很高兴你吃他
But I'm glad that you're eating him
我觉得梅里尔会喜欢你的
because, I think, Meryl would have liked you.
我是说
I mean...
逗你玩的 朋友
I'm just fucking with you, dude.
没有啦 他其实是叫弗雷德
Yeah, no, his name was Fred.
尝起来是像弗雷德
It tastes like a Fred.
早
Morning.
-睡得好吗 -很好
- How'd you sleep? - Uh, great. Great.
-这里非常安静 -当然了
- It's very quiet here. - Mmm-hmm. It sure is.
-有咖啡 -好的
- There's coffee. - Oh, good.
我还以为 你不会出现了呢
I was, uh, beginning to think you weren't gonna show.
你见过我女儿了吗
Have you met my little girl?
见过了
I did. Yes.
你上她了吗
Did you fuck her?
-爸 -什么
- Dad! - What?
我说 你上她了吗
I said... Did you fuck her?
没有
No.
为什么
Why not?
-我 -我是说
- I, you know... - I mean...
就算你上了也没关系
It's okay if you have.
我只是在找话聊
I'm just making conversation.
我没有 所以
Well, I didn't, so...
涂易 你听说里基要出来了吗
Hey, yo, Touie. You hear Ricky getting out?
那哥们出来得够快的
Yeah. Nigga got right quick.
想出来跟大哥一起混
Want to be out here with the big dogs.
在牢里蹲腻了
Tired of being up in that pen.
看 她们来了
Yo! Look, here they come.
你好啊 怎么样 怎么样
Hey, how you doin'? What's up? What's up?
那个蕾切尔 正点
Oh, shit! That Rachelle, though.
看上你了 兄弟
Girl got her eyes on you, huh, nigga?
什么
What?
我就说嘛 自从关于你的那些话传出去
I'm just saying. Ever since word start getting out about you.
-什么话 -拉倒吧 涂易
- What word? - Come on, Touie.
奥斯卡和杰杰啊
Oskar and Jey-Jey.
我理解你
Yeah, I feel you on that.
对我来说也不会容易
Shit wouldn't be easy for me to talk about neither.
有人让我杀了我家人 我也会弄死他们
Homeboy try to get me kill my family, I'd murk them fools, too.
没什么好说的
Ain't nothin' to talk about, man.
对 都结束了 涂易
Yeah, that's cool and all, Touie, but, yo,
但你也该知道一些事情
you should know something.
这里的朋友都明白
Things niggas out here feel you on that.
好吗
All right?
大家都知道了 别招惹达西家的人
Everybody know don't nobody fuck with the Dacey fam.
因为达西家是有原则的 对吗
Yo. 'Cause the Daceys got principles. Am I right?
你就像个传奇人物
You're like a legend, my man.
你就是他妈的传奇
A motherfuckin' legend.
所以像蕾切尔这样的姑娘看着你笑时
So when girls like Rachelle lookin' at you all smilin' and shit,
别表现得这么惊讶好吗 涂易
don't be actin' so goddamned surprised, Touie.
像个男人
Be a man.
收了这些小婊♥子♥
Be slaying these bitches, boy.
走吧
Come on, now.
她叫什么名字
So, uh, what's her name, then?
蕾切尔
Uh, Rachelle.
蕾切尔
Rachelle.
地道的海地人
Okay, real Haitian.
这才像样嘛
All right, now, we're talkin'.
不喜欢随随便便
Ain't like it's a thing, you know, so...
但她对你有意思 是吧
Yeah, but she feelin' you, though, right?
我不知道 达蒙觉得是
I don't know. Damon thinks so.
那孩子是个傻子
Yeah, that kid's an idiot.
也可能是对的 她对你有意思
Probably right, she's feelin' you. -
涂易
Touie.
你脸红了
You blushing.
没有
No, man.
搞什么
What the shit?
待这别动
Stay right here.
你嗑嗨了吗 兄弟
Are you trippin', bruh?
没有 我只是在这赚钱过活
Nah, bruh. I'm just out here trying to make a living.
仅此而已
That's all.
这整个街区我们都取消了 你知道的
Yeah, we called this block off. You know that.
是你取消了 兄弟
You called it off, bruh.
我们不是把货都放到阿♥拉♥克网上了吗
Ain't we putting stacks down on ArakNet?
原来是赚外快啊
This is just a little something extra then.
可以啊 兄弟
Oh, shit, nigga!
在这赚大钱啊
Oh, man. Just a little extra guap out here.
是啊
For sure.
拿到脱衣舞俱乐部 票子满天甩
Take it to the strip club, throw it up, throw it up.
爽
Real fine.
爽翻天
La7.
你知道我在说什么吧
You know what I'm saying, right?
真是悲哀
It's sad is what it is.
需要这些来给自己长脸
Needing all this to feel hard.
要抛头露面 让这些人仰视你
Needing to be out here with these jits looking up to you
因为他们的钱由你做主
'cause you got all them stacks.
需要这些年轻姑娘看着你
Needing these young girls to look at you
因为她们的货在你手里
'cause you got all them packs.
等你进牢子给别人吸屌♥的时候
You let me know how that feel
你来告诉我是什么感觉
when you sucking a dick in the clink.
你最好比你表面上的再硬气一点
Yo, better be hard inside than a mark-ass bitch out here.
怎么 怎么回事
What's up? What's up?
你们都滚开
Y'all get the fuck out of here.
你没事吧
You good?
我带你♥爸♥来过这儿一两次
I brought your dad here, a time or two.
-是吗 -其实
- Oh, yeah? - He actually, uh...
其实是他帮我流转资金把这儿买♥♥下来的
He helped me move the money to make this purchase, actually.
真的吗
No kidding.
真的
Yeah.
我想跟你谈谈阿♥拉♥克网 在你...
Listen, I'd love to talk to you about ArakNet when you're...
准备好的时候
...ready.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
我笔记本电脑在屋子里
Got my laptop at the house.
准备给你完整解说
Got a... Got a whole presentation for you.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表