剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
- People are gonna see that. - But Wes-- Wes is also right.
盖泽会挖走那些开♥发♥者
Guizer is gonna scoop up these developers.
然后呢
And?
我们速度更快 加密更好
Our speed is up, our encryption is huge,
-跳转更高效 -我们要去
- our hops are more efficient. - We're gonna go.
我是行政总裁 我决定了
I'm CEO. It's my call.
你要做这个决定
You're gonna make that call?
是的
Yeah.
因为你是行政总裁 你不能老是这样
'Cause you're CEO? You can't keep playing that card!
我现在就是要这么干
I am going to play that card right now
因为如果不这样 我们在忙什么呢
because if not, what are we doing?
我们就是在瞎忙活 那就是我们在做的
We're just spinning our wheels. That's all we're doing.
-我们应该是一个团队 -我们是团队
- We're supposed to be a team. - We are a team,
也就是说这不是你一个人的事
meaning this isn't just about you!
意味着也有别人在牺牲
Meaning there are other people sacrificing as well--
牺牲职业生涯和他们的生命
sacrificing careers and sacrificing lives.
听起来怎么样 可能有生命危险
How about that? Potentially sacrificing lives.
我要那小贱♥人♥滚
I want that tiny bitch gone.
我的天
Oh my God.
我们谈过这事了
We talked about this.
我们唯一可以存活下来的方式
The only way that we get out of this alive
就是做大才能不失败
is if we're too big to fail,
所以我自己和那小贱♥人♥去 谢了
so myself and that tiny bitch are going. Thanks.
盖泽 上网人次
干得好
Nice job.
香港的合伙人
...partnerships in Hong Kong--
-沈景 -贝尔先生
- Jing-Shen. - Mr. Bell.
很高兴见到你 薇拉 聊聊
Good to see you. Vera, chat?
-失陪一下 -好的
- Would you excuse me? - Oh. Absolutely.
谢谢 谢谢谅解
Thank you. Very gracious.
先喝点饮料吧
Help yourself to a drink.
我们可以利用布兹科技大会公开移交公♥司♥
We can use BuzzTech as a way to hand over the company publicly.
我可以解释说
Okay? I'll just explain that
我需要一些时间做我下一个项目
I need some time to work on my next project.
大会是在明天 亚历克斯
The conference is tomorrow, Alex.
为什么现在才说
Why are you doing this right now?
因为我受够了
'Cause I'm done, okay?
我要进行股权收♥购♥
I want a buyout.
你还有两年
You still have two years left.
盖泽有了一百万用户 现在稳速发展
Guizer has a million users. It is on cruise control...
都是因为我
because of me.
薇拉
Vera.
盖泽赢定了 势不可挡
Guizer is winning. It is unstoppable.
我赢得了我的份额
I-- I earned my take.
你这是...
What are you...?
-这是什么 -你股权收♥购♥的条件
- What is this? - The conditions of your buyout.
-一千万用户 -这是我们第二个里程碑
- Ten million users? - Our second milestone.
不 不
No! No!
亚历克斯 我们要你出现在布兹科技大会上
Alex! We need your face at BuzzTech.
我们需要你出现在旧金山的科技创新大会上
We need your face at Disrupt in San Francisco.
我们需要你
We need you...
出席东京的峰会
...at the summit in Tokyo.
到那时 你说对了 盖泽所向披靡
And by then, you're right, Guizer will be bulletproof.
侦币会成为全球通用的货币
GenCoin will be a ubiquitous global currency.
我们将会把暗网一体化
We'll have horizontal integration across the dark web,
而你可以舒舒服服地进行股权收♥购♥
and you can take a comfortable buyout
在史上最大的科技革命中
and become a passive earner
毫不费力地躺着赚钱
in the largest tech revolution in history.
东西都在吧
Hey. You have 'em?
嗯
Yup.
你们还要这么干吗
You guys are really doing this, huh?
如果薇拉搞什么动作呢
What if Vera tries something?
那么多人 不可能吧
With that many people? I doubt it.
我可不确定
I don't know.
你知道这是我们最好的机会 你有底的
You know this is our best shot. Deep down, I know you know that.
祝我们好运
Wish us luck.
内文
Hey, Nevin.
-我的天 -你好吗
- Oh my gosh. - How are you?
-你好吗 -见到你真好
- How are you? - Good to see you.
我是尼克·塔尔曼
Nick Talman.
我是扎克 我们能为你做什么
Hi, Zack. How can we help you?
扎克 幸会
Zack, nice to meet you.
我是尼克·塔尔曼 能聊一下吗
Nick Talman. Can we chat for a sec?
当然
Sure.
有太多繁文缛节和不可预知的障碍存在
There is so much red tape and so many unexpected roadblocks,
阿♥拉♥克网的优势正在于此
and that's the beauty of ArakNet.
能让你们拓展到全球
It's gonna give you the power to expand globally,
不受限制
without restriction.
我知道你们2018年想进军中国 对吗
I know you guys are looking to be in China by 2018. Is that correct?
-是啊 17或18年吧 -很好
- Yeah, 2017, 2018. - Great,
但如果你们没有像我们这样的暗网
but there's no way you're gonna be able to do that
你们是不可能成功的
without a dark web network like ourselves.
内文 我是尼克·塔尔曼 阿♥拉♥克网的
Nevin, I'm Nick Talman, I'm with ArakNet.
-玛拉跟你谈过了吗 -是啊 怎么了
- I believe Mara spoke to you? - Yeah, what's up?
这不是一个新平台 这是一场革命
This isn't a new platform, guys. This is a revolution.
你的用户们会耗尽这种自♥由♥
Your users are gonna eat up this sort of freedom,
-因为缺乏监管 -也许吧
- the lack of regulation. - Maybe.
盖泽不仅仅是暗网的未来
Guizer isn't just the future of the dark net.
还是互联网的未来
It is the future of the Internet.
接口还不足以打动我
Wasn't blown away by the interface.
你们很牛
So, you guys are amazing,
但有了盖泽 你们可以大展身手
but with Guizer, the world is your playground.
我昨晚跟亚历克斯·贝尔谈过了
Look, I sat down with Alex Bell last night,
他说动我了
and he got me thinking.
有了这些公♥司♥加入我们的平台
And with each of their companies becoming exclusive to our platform,
我们将成为未来几代人都会使用的
we will be the ubiquitous dark web access point
暗网访问入口
for generations to come.
保罗 很高兴见到你 兄弟
Paul? Good to see you, man.
-你搞定样品机了 -是啊
- You-- you got your prototype? - Yeah.
-你哪来的资金 -卢卡斯·费恩
- Where'd you get the funding? - Lucas Fein.
他召我回去了 因为他们发现我没有...
He called me back in when they found out I wasn't...
-当然了 -再和你打交道
- Sure. - ...with you anymore.
明白了
I see.
一切都很好
That all sounds great.
只有一件事 我们刚和盖泽达成一致
The thing is, we just agreed to the same thing with Guizer.
行吧
All right.
就算我们要做这件事 也是会选他
If we're gonna do this sort of thing, it's gonna be with him.
好的 我懂了
Okay. I see.
我们在这里 我们诞生了 谢谢你们
We're here. We're born. Thank you, everybody.
这样如何 玛拉
How about this? Mara.
你帮我搞定她
Okay. You help me get up in that,
-打住 滚吧你 -我就挺你
- All right. Go fuck yourself. - ...I'm all yours, bro.
我不知道你们有没有意识到
I'm not sure if you guys are aware,
我们真的完败了
but we're getting a really good ass-whupping.
盖泽都超过一百万了 我们才到两万
Guizer's got over a mill, we've barely reached 20K.
昨晚我们测试的配置
Um, the configuration that we tested last night,
其实超过了他们的流量
actually outperformed their up/down.
是啊 自从我改进了密♥码♥
Yeah. Yeah, we've got their decryption totally beat
就彻底打败了他们的译码
since I souped up that cipher, so.
所以我们的配置更强 输出更快
So we have a better configuration, and our exit is faster.
他们还是占了上风
They still have the drop on us.
那是因为我们的前端太差了
It's because our front end sucks.
我们的前端不差
Our front end doesn't suck.
我们的前端烂得不行啊 亲
Our front end is as clumsy as a bag of dicks, girl.
有吗 因为前端是我造的
Is it? Because I built that front end.
我知道是你 所以我说
I know you did, and that's why I'm saying,
也许我们该换个人做做看
maybe we should get somebody who does this kind of thing.
可能会有用
It could help.
不是接口的问题 兰斯
It's not the interface, Rance.
-我要提出我的想法了 -别
- I'm gonna pitch them my idea. - No, don't.
-太冒险了 他们不会... -凯西
- It's too risky. They're not gonna-- - Cassi?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表