剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
你觉得我变弱了吗 坦
You think I've gotten weak, Tam?
我觉得你很聪明
I think you're smart.
有时候聪明过头
Sometimes too smart.
如果是杰 他会杀♥警♥♥察♥ 占地为王
Jey will start merking cops, taking land.
也许吧
Maybe.
你觉得我该那么做吗
And that's what you think I should be doing?
我觉得你该去做
I think you should do
你觉得对我们家有益的事情
whatever you think is right for our family.
里面那个男孩现在正需要他的父亲
And that boy in there, he needs his father right now.
-去吧 -我去开门
- Go. - I'm going.
-开门 -该死
- Open the door. - Oh, shit.
罗尼 我做到了
Ronny, I did it.
你嗑药了吗 丫头
You on something, girl?
-你瞧 -罗尼 谁来了
- Check it out. - Ronny, who's here?
坦 这是伊兹 伊兹 这是坦
Uh, Tam this is Izzy. Izzy, this is Tam.
-你好 -很高兴终于见到你了
- What up? - Hey, nice to finally meet you.
记得你上周来找我说
Dude, remember, last week you were talking to me
托尔网卖♥♥货的事情吗
about Tor and moving product?
记得 等一下
Yeah, let me... Hold on a second.
我在想...
I was thinking...
她为什么这个点跑过来
Why the hell is she here at this hour?
你要怎样做到
How do you find your way
完全匿名连上暗网
onto the Dark Net that's 100% anonymous?
-我是说 -我知道 宝贝
- I mean... - I know, baby.
我去问问就知道了 等一下
Just let me see, okay? Hold on a second.
怎么做到
How do you do it?
怎么做到
How do you do it?
小点声 我孩子睡觉了
Just keep it down. I got a kid sleeping.
我灵光一闪 你做不到
Boom! Then it hits me. You don't.
你做不到 因为这是不可能的
You don't because it's impossible
除非你创造出自己的暗网
unless you create your own Dark Net.
你确定你没嗑药吗
Are you sure you ain't on something?
怎么了
Why?
-自己的暗网 -我已经有了
- Your own Dark Net? - I already did.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
这是网络上的我们
So, this is us on the network.
现在这个网络上只有我
Well, I'm the only person on the network right now,
但是我写了一个软件
but I created a software that
让你能下载或复♥制♥到其他设备上
you can download or copy onto any other device.
就和托尔网一样 让你能连上暗网
It's just like Tor, it gives you access to the Dark Net.
但这是我的暗网 我叫它阿♥拉♥克网
But it's my Dark Net. I call it ArakNet.
所以 所谓网络
So, you know, what a network is,
就是一堆电脑
it's a bunch of computers
同时相互传递信息
talking to each other at the same time.
这是互联网基本的概念
That's basically what the Internet is.
可以是两台电脑 也可以是两百万台
It could be two computers, it could be two million computers.
重要的是 它要有一个平台
All that matters is that it has a platform.
我搭建了那个平台
I created that platform.
-阿♥拉♥克网 -阿♥拉♥克网
- ArakNet? - ArakNet.
即使国♥家♥安♥全♥局拿到我们的软件
Even if the NSA had our software,
也无法识别到你的IP地址或你的身份
they couldn't identify your IP address or your identity.
厉害
Damn.
所以我们现在可以用这个了吗
So, uh, we can use this right now?
你现在还用不了
Well, you can't use it right now.
这个网络上只有我
I'm the only person on the network.
你得找更多的人连到网上
You gotta get more people on the network.
该死
Oh, shit.
爸
Dad?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表