剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
已经撤诉了
Charges are being dropped.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
尼克想让你先选
Nick wanted you to pick first.
整层楼都是我们的吗
We got the whole damn floor?
对 照这样下去
Yeah. At this rate,
马上整栋楼都是我们的
we could probably have the whole building.
就要这里吗
That's the one?
这可是个角落
It's the corner.
很适合你
It looks good on you.
看来你不需要拐杖了
Well, glad to see you don't need that anymore.
要的话 我再去帮你捡
Unless you do, and then I'll get it.
帮我
Help.
干杯
Cheers.
这是简要陈述 还是...
So is this a general statement, or...?
联调局的正式声明
Yeah, officially, from the FBI.
一旦执行逮捕 就发布声明
It'll hit the wires when the warrants are executed.
谢谢
Thank you.
开什么玩笑 是我谢谢你
Are you kiddin' me? Thank you.
还有件事
One more thing...
以防万一
Just in case.
藏好 别被逮个正着
Now, don't get caught with it on you,
不然麻烦就大了
'cause that's a world of pain.
-我不需要 -伊莎贝尔
- I don't need it. - Izabel?
伊莎贝尔 我不会把你供出来
Izabel, I'm not gonna name you as a source,
可一旦有人查到你是线人
but if anyone does find out it was you,
绝对有一大群人找你报仇
there's gonna be a lot of people mad at you.
我可以帮你安全渡过...
Now I can take you through safety--
菲尔 我已经有一把了
Phil, I already have one.
对
Of course you do.
我指着亚历克斯·贝尔的脸 你忘了吗
I tried shooting Alex Bell in the face with it, remember?
现在想起来了
That does ring a bell.
美好的时光
Good times.
你只是试图杀人 记得吗
You only tried, remember?
而且一旦暴露 我也不会待在这里了
Besides, I'm not gonna be here when the bomb goes off, so...
明智
That's probably smart.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
刀尖
Tip-- tip of the knife.
一直割到底
And you get it under here.
对 然后你要确保
Right. And then you make sure that you are separating
-骨肉分离 -这样吗
- the flesh from the bone. - Yeah. Like this?
没错 非常好 非常好
That's right. Very, very good. Very good.
片下来就好
Then it's just a matter at that point of slicing.
看看 片得挺好的
Look at that, that-- that-- that's beautiful.
-不够整齐 -得了吧
- Ah, it's a little mangled. - Aw, come on, man,
-很快就能换你做给我吃了 -谢谢
- that-- you're gonna be cookin' for me, soon. - Thanks.
是你派人杀的我父亲吗
Hey, did you have my father murdered?
对
Yeah.
他是你的挚友
He was your best friend.
你还年轻 尼克
You know, you're young, Nick.
你还涉世尚浅 没经历过
You haven't had enough time to live on this earth,
潮起潮落 爱恨背叛
for the ups and downs, and the loves, betrayals.
但迟早会的
But you will.
你会的
You will.
你会经历许多
You'll have plenty.
没错 我经常鼓吹要合作
And I mean, sure, you know, I-- I preach about relationships,
要相互扶持 互帮互助
and about havin' each other's backs, supporting each other,
诸如此类的
and all that blah, blah, blah. That-- that-- that's...
那是好事 可是...
that's good stuff, you know? But, um...
到了紧要关头
when it comes right down to it...
人都是靠不住的
people just aren't reliable.
当你被逼绝境 你自会做出选择
And when you get backed into a corner, you gotta make a choice.
得遵从自己的内心
Gotta go with that guy.
而你...得遵从你的内心
And you... gotta go with that guy.
不管怎样 有问题吗
Anyway... this gonna be a problem?
还是相安无事
Or are we good?
准备走了吗
Ready?
珀蒂让公园机场等我
做我的私人飞机去圣托马斯岛
从那里可以回莫斯科
你什么意思
打开电视
据悉 此次的联合拘捕行动
We're being told that this was a coordinated take-down,
全球上千人被捕
由联调局牵头
spearheaded by the FBI,
其他外国执法机构提供支援
and with the help of other foreign law enforcement agencies.
全球有上千人被捕
Over a thousand individual arrests worldwide affecting what
据联调局称至少涉及31个犯罪组织
FBI is telling us are at least 31 different criminal organizations.
官方称此次扳倒的是
Officials are calling it the single largest
犯罪史上最大的跨国犯罪集团
multi-syndicate take-down in the history of organized crime,
更别提暗网
let alone the darknet.
本次行动始于一个匿名的...
And it all began with an anonymous--
据悉是由于盖泽网络的后门漏洞
well, what we're being told was a backdoor into the Guizer network.
如果你不清楚最近几个月的近况
If you haven't been following over the last couple of months,
盖泽是一个高度加密的匿名网络
Guizer is this highly-encrypted, anonymous network,
亚历克斯·贝尔旗下安讯士的最新技术
the latest development from Alex Bell's Axis,
其中也握有侦币的关键信息
which also holds the keys to GenCoin.
侦币是一种加密货币
GenCoin, a cryptocurrency
据称是由卡赞克夫家族幕后支持
that many are now saying was originally backed by the Kazankov family,
-该家族非常富有 -她不接电♥话♥
- a very wealthy... - She's not answering her phone.
是个势力庞大的莫斯科犯罪组织
a very powerful criminal organization based in Moscow.
你真觉得是她干的
Do you really think this was her?
据称他们以此
And they allegedly used it...
资助一个开展不法活动的互联网络
to fund a worldwide network of nefarious activity.
从普通的毒品交易 军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥
Everything from common drug deals, to arms trade,
-到贩卖♥♥人口 -我靠
- to human trafficking. - Holy butt.
侦币开始一路暴跌
And what's so startling here is this GenCoin.
侦币与全球暗网犯罪集团有关
之前涨势迅猛 现在一落千丈
It seemed nearly unstoppable in its ascent, and now,
斯科特 给大家解释下这幅图
Scott, what are we looking at here?
其实已经非常明显了
Yeah, well, I mean it's pretty self-explanatory here.
就连门头沟事件发生后
You can see even after Mt. Gox,
2014年 全球最大的比特币交易所Mt.Gox比特币被盗4.6亿美元
银行账号♥被盗2740万美元 一下子陷入了破产的泥潭
比特币也未曾遭受侦币这样的暴跌
BitCoin didn't take such a severe hit as what GenCoin is going through right now.
这会对交易市场带来何种冲击
And what's that going to do to the markets?
市场将会进行短暂血洗
It's gonna be a bloodbath for a minute here.
你们也都知道
As you're well aware,
侦币之前吸引了
GenCoin had managed to secure
一些世界顶尖科技大亨的投资
the backing of some of the world's top tech moguls.
稍等 斯科特 我们即将进行现场连线
Actually, hang on, Scott, we're about to go live here.
我们请到了菲尔·拉斯克探员
Uh, we have Special Agent Phil Rask with us
-在迈阿密家中与我们远程连线 -走吗
- remotely here from his home in Miami. - Taxi?
他就是那位拦截到盖泽漏洞的联调局探员
He is the FBI agent who intercepted the leak from Guizer.
侦币因联调局抓捕行动而崩♥盘♥
拉斯克探员 你好吗
Agent Rask, how are you?
我很好 谢谢 布鲁克 你好吗
I'm good, thank you, Brooke, how are you?
我也很好 谢谢
I'm well, thank you, sir.
拉斯克探员 这绝对是一起大事件吧
So, Agent Rask, this is definitely a big deal, correct?
可以这么说
Oh, I would say so, yeah.
令人震惊的是 我们目前所看到的
So what's so startling, now that we're seeing this all unfold--
应该也还只是冰山一角 是吧
I mean, this is probably just the tip of the iceberg, right?
没错 大多数犯罪是无形的
Absolutely. Most crime is invisible.
大多数腐♥败♥都得以逍遥法外
Most corruption does go unpunished.
牵扯太多政♥治♥因素
there's just too much politics,
太多金融关系影响
too many financial strands at play,
让人迷失 觉得自己改变了世界
uh, to really feel like you're making a difference.
但现在 我觉得我们至少挫败了些许
But today, I d-- I do feel at least like we, uh-- we made a dent.
确实是这样
Well, it definitely seems that way.
31个不同的犯罪网络受到打击
Thirty-one different criminal networks affected by this.
绝不仅仅只是挫败些许
That-- That is more than a dent.
没错
Uh, sure.
你从事这份工作多久了
And how long have you been doing this job?
我在联调局已经干了20年
I've been with the Bureau, going on 20 years now, actually.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表