剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
只有我们能为你提供资金
you knew we were your only chance for any kind of funding.
你知道只有我们
You knew we were the only thing
能让你不沦落到去星巴克打工
standing between you and a Starbucks apron.
但你知道我为什么选中你吗 亚历克斯
But do you know why I made you that offer, Alex?
我就告诉你一件事 不是因为这个
I'll tell you one thing, it wasn't because of this.
我去 我去
Oh, shit, man. Oh, shit.
别耍赖 哥们儿 你看看
Don't be cheatin', dawg. Look at that shit.
-你耍赖 -赢了
- You cheating, bro. - Boom, boy!
都是哥的技术好吗
That's all skill, bro. That's all skill.
下一个谁来 涂易 该你了
Man, who next? Touie, it's you, man.
我不玩
No, I'm straight.
你在搞什么电脑上的鬼东西
Man, what is this Mr. Robot shit you've been on, dude?
说真的 那玩意你都搞一个星期了
Man, for real. You've been on this shit all week.
屁都没说
You haven't said shit.
哥们儿 现在你名气大了
You should be out there slaying them bitches
你应该出去把那些小婊♥子♥都收了
since they all know your name now, dawg.
应该这样 朋友
Hey, that's what's up, man.
晚上你跟我们去多塞特家的派对
You going to that party with us tonight at Dorsett's?
可能吧 说不好
Uh, maybe. I don't know.
什么叫说不好 你的妞也会去
What you mean you don't know? Your girl gonna be there.
就这样 你必须去
Hey, that's what's up, though. You gotta go.
蕾切尔 她会去
Yo, Rachelle, yo, she gonna be there.
是时候该上了那小嫩♥逼♥
It's time to slay that tight puss, puss, puss, bruh.
看见没
Eh! Eh, eh, see?
我看见你老二都硬了 涂易
I see your dick getting hard out there, Touie.
我看见了 兄弟
I see you, bro. I see you.
看来今晚都准备好了啊
You just be ready tonight, man.
尼克
Nick. Hey.
我很抱歉
Hey, man, I'm really sorry.
我爸就是个混♥蛋♥
My dad can be a total dick.
没事 没关系的
Ah, it's... It's all right.
不 我是说
No, I... I mean...
阿♥拉♥克网 我觉得真的很棒
ArakNet, I think it's really something.
是吗 谢谢夸奖
Well, cool. I appreciate that.
我很想多多了解
Well, I'd love to hear more about it sometime.
好
Okay. Uh...
你的号♥码是
Um, what's your...
Oh, it's 7-8-6...
5-5-5 0-1-7-3
-你发的 -是的
- Hey, that's you. - That's me.
-收到 -好
- Got it. - Cool.
保重 有时间打给我
Take care. Call me sometime.
好的
Okay.
好怀念
I missed this.
我也是
Me, too.
看着我
Look at me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吗
Yeah?
好
Yeah.
订婚了嘛
She's a fiance now.
是啊
Yeah.
-是啊 -我打赌你家人肯定很开心
- Yup. - I bet your folks are happy.
是的 你知道他们的
Yeah, you know them.
是啊
Yeah.
他们都不计较了
They're all over it.
那肯定的
I'm sure they are.
他怎么样
What's he like?
他人很好
He's... He's nice.
-人很好 -对
- He's nice? - Yeah.
这就是你留在这里的原因
Is that why you stuck around here?
对
Yeah.
听说雷神公♥司♥录用你了 在洛杉矶
Heard about the Raytheon offer, in LA.
对 我...
Yeah. I just...
我真的不想再做那种工作了
I don't really wanna do that work anymore.
但你不用做
Yeah, but you don't have to do,
那些军事的狗屁
like, fuckin' whatever military shit,
你可以随心所欲
you can do whatever you want.
真的 你可以想做什么就做什么
Like, literally, you can do whatever you want.
你一直是最炙手可热的编码器专家
Stella, you've been the most in demand coder since you were,
从你17岁起吧
like, 17.
别说了
Stop.
我只是 我不知道
Yeah, I just... I don't know.
我现在喜欢教书和科研
You know, I like researching now and teaching.
-是吗 -当老师真的很好 很充实
- Yeah? - Teaching's really nice, it's fulfilling.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-真的 -我很开心
- Yeah? - I'm happy.
你也可以过来为我工作 也会很开心
Well, you could come work for me and be really happy.
-什么 -我认真的
- What? - I'm serious.
是我新的创业公♥司♥ 叫阿♥拉♥克网
So, my new startup, it's called ArakNet.
是加密的匿名网站
It's an encrypted anonymous network.
将会取代托尔网
I mean, it's gonna replace Tor.
将不断壮大 不断完善
It's gonna be bigger, it's gonna be better.
会成为新的暗网
It'll be the new Dark Web.
小泰 我需要一个密♥码♥破译员
Stel, I just need a cryptographer.
我要最厉害的 我需要你
I need the best one. I need you.
现在的加密术太次了
The encryption is a total pig fuck,
我需要能帮我加快进度的高手
and I need a cipher that can help make up some speed.
宝贝 我们一定可以
Babe... we can do this.
你去哪儿 宝贝
Where are you going, babe?
别
Don't.
别怎样 斯泰拉 怎么了
Don't what? Stella, what's wrong?
伊兹 就是别
Izzy, just don't.
你怎么穿衣服了
Why are you getting dressed?
好了
Okay.
我需要你对我坦白 好吗
I want another truth, okay?
你过来是为了招募我的吗
Did you come here to recruit me?
你♥他♥妈♥就会利用别人 伊兹
You're a fucking user, Izzy.
斯泰拉 斯泰拉
Stella. Stella!
斯泰拉
Stella!
-离我远点 -斯泰拉
- Leave me alone! - Stella!
弗罗里达
南卡罗来纳
迈阿密 亚特兰大
爸
Hey, dad.
等等 先别走 儿子
Hey, wait. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, son.
过来
Come here.
你是喷了我的香水吗
Is that my Gio?
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
你现在散发着男人的气息了
You smell like a man now.
是吧
Guess so.
你去见那姑娘吗
You seeing that girl or something?
是的 她晚上会去那里
Mmm. She's gonna be there tonight, so...
可以啊
My boy.
你准备对她说什么
What you gonna say to her?
我会说 "好啊"
Mmm... I'm gonna say "What up?"
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
-你会说"好啊" -对
- You gonna say "What up"? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
儿子 你不止这点出息吧
Come on, son, you sharper than that.
你要想吸引她注意力 就得用点心
If you want her to notice, you got to get in here.
你直接走到她面前 坐下
You walk right up to her, you sit down.
不用问 直接坐下说 她叫什么来着
You don't ask her. You sit down, you say... What's her name?
-蕾切尔 -你说 "蕾切尔
- Rachelle. - You say, "Hey, Rachelle.
我注意到你也在注意我
I've been noticing you noticing me.
我喜欢这样"
And I like it."
怎么
What?
爸 不要
Ah, pap, no.
现在没人用这一套了
Nobody spit game like that no more.
年代不一样了 好吗
It's a different time, all right?
这种搭讪方式会显得你
And, you know, spitting game make you sound...
显得你很弱
Make you sound weak.
跟别人一样才让你显得很弱
Doing what everybody else do, that's what make you weak.
你想跟别人一样吗
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表