剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
我会尽力不去计较
I'm gonna do my best not to be cunty
我们的过去 以及你是怎么坑我的
about our past and how you screwed me.
那么 我先把前仇旧恨放到一边
So we'll bury the hatchet for a little while.
我们现在看到的
And what we have here...
我邀请你细细品尝
I invite you to peruse and partake
我们丰富的货品
of our bountiful supply.
从哪个开始
Where shall we start?
你该问问弗雷迪
I think you should ask Freddy.
弗雷迪 从哪个开始
Freddy, where shall we start?
可♥卡♥因♥
With the cocaine.
我去吧
I'll go.
听我说
Listen to me.
没事的 儿子
It's okay, son.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
对 真的
Yes, that's it.
我说克里斯做饭她才肯来
She wasn't going to come until I told her Chris was cooking.
我知道
I know we do.
露丝 晚点打给你 好
Ruth, let me call you back. Okay.
你这周来了两次
Hi. Twice in one week.
出什么事了
What's going on?
好 我不想吓你
Okay, I don't wanna scare you.
好
Okay.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
爱丽丝 我很担心他
Alice, I'm really worried about him.
他欠一些人钱
There's some people that he owes.
-一些人 -是的 危险人士
- People? - Yeah, dangerous people.
天哪
Oh, my God.
重点是他们会找到他
And the thing is, they're gonna find him.
这些人总能找到想找的人
They always find who they're looking for, these people.
而现在 他孤立无援
And right now, he's just a sitting duck.
如果我不先找到他...
If I don't find him first...
爱丽丝 我不知道会发生什么
Alice, I don't know what's gonna happen.
我不知道他会出什么事
I don't know what's gonna happen to him.
在巴拿马
That's in Panama.
是他买♥♥给我们的小房♥子
It's a little private place he bought us.
我们蜜月的时候给我的惊喜
Surprised me on our honeymoon.
我不记得具体地址
Can't remember exactly where it is.
可能是在巴拿马市外两小时车程的地方
Maybe two hours outside of Panama City.
你怎么知道他去了那里
How do you know that this is where he went?
因为他叫我一起去
Because he asked me to go with him.
涂桑一直是个听话的孩子
Toussaint's always been such an amenable student.
在这个年纪
At this age,
小男生开始到处挑衅 这也很常见
it's not uncommon for a boy to, maybe, test boundaries,
有时是惹恼同学 或在女孩面前耍酷
whether it's to get a rise out of classmates or impress a girl.
我们很抱歉 我们俩都很抱歉
And we're sorry. You know, both of us are.
很感谢你们的关心
We just appreciate that you care.
我们会和他谈的
You know, we'll talk to him.
不是关于他对卡尔森老师说了什么
It's not about what he said to Mr. Carlson.
这不是我找你们的原因
That's not why I called.
我担心的 他的老师们担心的
What concerns me, what concerns his teachers,
是他的情绪
is his affect.
这几个月来 他表现得相当孤僻
For the past few months, he's been considerably withdrawn.
他在家有什么异样吗
Has there been anything different at home?
有什么需要告知我们的吗
Anything we should know about?
不 没有 他只是...
No, not really. He's just...
青春期嘛
a teenage boy.
女王
Hey, Queen.
我还以为我把你给弄死了
I thought I might've killed ya.
差一点
This close.
你鼓捣什么呢
What are you doing over there?
我的一个小项目
Just one of my new little projects.
是一个虚拟服务器
It's a virtual server firm kinda thing.
我在和几个小伙子一起学习 有亚美尼亚的
I'm learning with some boys in Armenia.
澳大利亚的
Australia.
韩国的
South Korea.
我们用个人电脑作为分散数据存储器
Using individual PCs as a decentralized data storage.
并且 洲际联网
Also, inter-continental network.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
或许你该试试...
Maybe you should try...
你得给自己换个新宠 伊兹
You should get yourself another pet, Izz.
创造奇迹
Does wonders.
要不要载你一程
Do you need a ride or something?
创业公♥司♥
潜在投资人
巴拿马
你好 好 谢谢
Hola. Bien. Gracias.
你有...我要租一辆车
Do you have... I need to get a rental car.
好 太好了 谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
还有这附近有没有好的房♥产经纪
And then, also, is there a good realtor,
或者房♥产公♥司♥
or a realty office nearby?
请进
Adelante.
-你好 -抱歉
- Hi, there. - Oh, I'm sorry.
-是我抱歉 -你好
- You know, I'm sorry. - Hello, hello.
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry to interrupt you.
-我问个问题就走 -有什么事吗
- Quick question for you... - Can I help you?
有
Yes.
我一个朋友不久前来过这里
A friend of mine was visiting here not too long ago.
住在一个很美的小镇上
Stayed at a wonderful little town.
他很喜欢 推荐我也来 只是...
He loved it, told me to check it out, except...
他忘记那里叫什么名字了
this guy doesn't remember the name of it.
所以我在想 有没有可能
So I was just wondering, by any chance,
你会认识那个景观
does that landscape look familiar to you?
看起来是宜恩镇
Almost looks like La Enea.
宜恩镇
La Enea?
往西南走
Down a ways southwest.
西南吗 好
Southwest? Okay.
-很小 -是的
- Tiny. - Yeah?
就算不是宜恩镇 也很近了
If not La Enea, definitely close.
你能不能指给我看一下位置
Would you mind showing me where that is?
当然可以
No, no, I don't.
-好 -过来这里 我在地图上指给你看
- Okay. - Come here. Over here. I will show you in the map.
太好了
Great.
-你在这里 巴拿马市里 -对
- Here you are, Panama City. - Okay.
然后 宜恩镇在这里
And then, here is La Enea.
你好 你好
Ola. Ola.
-不知道 -是吗
- No. - No?
不知道吗
No?
你好
Ola.
请问
Excuse me?
你见过这个人吗 他来过这里吗
Have you seen this guy around? Does he come in here at all?
现在没照片年轻
He's a little older than that.
什么
Sorry?
儿子
Son?
对 对 那是我父亲 是我父亲
Yeah. Yes, that's my father. That's my father.
对 你知道他住在哪里吗
Si. Do you know where he lives?
你知道他住在哪里吗
Do you know where, um, donde su casa?
-你出门 -好
- You go out. - Yes, yes.
往左转
Then you turn to, uh, left.
别跑
Yo, don't run.
慢一点
Slow down.
怎么了 宝贝
What's up, baby?
这是什么
What the hell's this?
我今早在门上发现的
Found it on the door this morning.
着令迁出通知书
你得打给罗尼
You need to call Ronny.
或许我该和朱尔斯谈谈
Maybe I should talk to Jules.
我们以前交往过 高三的时候
You know, he and I used to date, junior year.
那你打算怎么做 主动献身吗
So, what are you gonna do, offer up that ass?
谁知道呢
Maybe.
我知道你能把男人迷得神魂颠倒
I know that ass make a man do a thing or two.
不是吗
Ain't that right?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表