剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
自己再投一些篮
if we'd rebounded a little better
我们胜算会更大
and made a few shots of our own,
但他们是有备而来
but they were prepared.
喜欢热闹的氛围
Uh, and love this crowd.
我没有让我们的队员准备充分
I didn't get a good job of getting our guys ready.
欢迎参加2017年迈阿密科技冲击波大会
让我们热烈欢迎
Give a big TechCrunch welcome
亚历克斯·贝尔先生
for Mr. Alex Bell!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
侦币
真是不可思议
It's overwhelming, heh.
我们受宠若惊
Yeah, we are overwhelmed, actually, uh...
我们对第一季获得的用户数量
We had super high hopes for the number of users
有着超高的期待
that we might get in the first quarter,
但没料到会接近这个数
but didn't expect anywhere near this kind of volume.
就像我请你去吃晚餐
I mean, it's like we took you to dinner
你却向我求婚了
and you asked us to marry you, heh heh.
第一个月 我们差点
I mean, our first month, we almost crashed
让伊甸园的一个服务器奔溃
one of Eden Field's servers.
他们受到了DDOS攻击
Yeah, they those they were under a DDOS attack.
对 我们现在还有信息技术人员
Yeah, we still have IT guys scrambling to keep up
在加班加点以满足需求
with demand right now.
斯坦 巴里 我想他们就在这里 抱歉
Oh, Stan, Barry, I think they're here somewhere, sorry.
你俩总有一天能睡上觉的
You guys will get to sleep someday.
但言归正传 言归正传
But in all seriousness, in all seriousness...
正面的用户反馈
we are humbled
让我们受之有愧
by the positive user response.
更重要的是 我们很激动地看到
And more importantly, we are thrilled
在我们用自己的方式管理 分享
to see that this is already making a difference
及跟钱打交道的运作下
in the way that we manage, share,
它已经产生影响
and relate to money.
我们都想知道这次发布会有什么
Okay, we all want to see what's in this presentation.
保重 奶奶
Be good, Grandma.
-女人就是女人 -你有过
- Pussy is pussy. - What pussy
什么女人 朋友
have you had, dog?
老兄 我有过
Man, I had it.
正是 朋友 去找回来
Exactly, dog, get back, man.
你没睡过女人
You ain't had no damn pussy.
不给糖就捣蛋 伙计
Trick or treat, nigga.
你们都想干这个 对吧
Y'all wanna gum those, a'ight?
那是当然
Yeah, yeah, for sure.
好 E
All right, E.
把我的钱带回来 小子
Bring me back my money, punk.
我们在你附近 我知道
Yeah, we by you. I know.
他们表现怎么样
What dey do?
不错 朋友
They do fine, frantz?
看上去就像美国大兵
Nigga look like G.I. Joe.
6♥4♥街还有两个警♥察♥ 老兄
Got two more on 6♥4♥th, dog.
让你小弟们撤走
Pull your boys off the corner.
你好吗 兄弟
What's good, man?
早啊 里基
Morning, Ricky.
今天怎么在这里
Whatcha doing here today?
-就是放松一下 -放松
- Just... chillin'. - Chillin'?
接到举报有人从事不法勾当
Got a call earlier about some business being conducted.
你知道这事吗
Yeah, you know anything about that?
不知道
Nah.
你说什么
What was that?
我说不知道
I... I said nah, I don't...
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you talking about.
把双手放到身体两旁
Put your hands out by your side
让我能看到你的双手 转过身去
where I can see them and turn around.
不是吧 搞什么 老兄 我没做错什么
Really? What the fuck, man? I ain't even do shit wrong.
是吧 那你不会介意我们搜查你
Yeah, well, then you ain't gonna mind us searching you.
-两腿分开 -搞什么鬼
- Now spread 'em. - Some bullshit, right?
闭嘴
Shut up.
老大 好 没问题
Big man, all right. For sure.
好 转过来
All right, turn around.
我感觉不太对劲 老兄
I think something's wrong with me, dog.
-真的吗 -等等 兄弟
- Oh, really? - Hold on, man.
该死 他把整袋吞下去了
Shit, he swallowed the bag!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
-该死 -我是斯派诺斯警官
- Shit! - This is Officer Spanos.
这里有名伤员
We got a 3-41,
疑似吸毒过量 派警车鸣笛支援
possible O.D. Send rescue on a three.
里基 里基
Ricky! Ricky.
让他侧着
Put him on his side.
里基 看着我 他们怎么还没来
Ricky, look at me. Where the hell are they?
再呼叫一次
Call them again.
-这里有名伤员 -看着我
- We have a 3-41. - Look at me.
有名伤员 收到吗 收到吗
3-41, do you copy? Do you copy?!
坚持 呼吸 里基 呼吸
Come on, breathe, Ricky, breathe!
-好 张开嘴 张开 -坚持 挺住
- Okay, open, open. - Come on. Come on!
呼吸
Breathe!
我们只用在公园再坐一小会
We just gonna have to keep sitting on the park
你明白了吗
for a minute, you feel me?
我跟你说 这样行不通 兄弟
I'm tell you, that ain't the way to go, bruh.
不 柠檬城对我们来说就是一切 兄弟
No, Lemon City's everything to us, bruh.
即便有人被抓
And even if somebody get pinched,
没有那里我们活不下去 兄弟
we can't eat without that spot, bruh.
不仅仅是公园 E
It ain't just the park, E.
北边的街角也是
It's our north side corners, too,
还有东边的街角
our east side corners.
警♥察♥收到了指令
The police, they got a mandate.
让白人觉得安全 大锤就要落下来了
Make the white folk feel safe, and the hammer's gonna drop,
就跟在温伍德艺术区 跟在上城一样
just like it done in Wynwood, just like it done in Overtown.
所以大吉斯和他们才会
That's why Big Keith and them, they've been trying
想夺走我们的街区
to take our corners
因为他们从自己的街区被赶走了
because they got pushed off of theirs.
你难道没有提醒过兰斯这些吗
Ain't you already warn Lance about all this shit?
你说我们要开始放火烧楼了
Are you saying we start torching buildings?
也许吧 怎么了
Maybe. What?
-我说的就是这个 -我准备好了
- That's what I'm saying, dog. - I'm ready!
太迟了
It's too late!
他们已经来了
They already here.
到处都有穷酸白人 从下城区到埃奇沃特
Crackers on every block from downtown up through Edgewater.
他们是选民
Folks who vote!
你明白吗
You understand?
我们现在开始扰乱他们 警♥察♥
We start messing with them now, the police,
可不会手下留情
they gonna show no mercy.
谁侵犯了他们利益 都没好果子吃
They lock a zo up just for breathing their air.
我们应该想出更好的计划
We gots to come up with a better plan
而不只是开枪杀人
than just shooting motherfuckers up.
然后呢
And then what?
你该把我们安排好的
You supposed to be taking care of us and shit.
别那么激动 行吗
Just check yourself, all right?
这里我说了算
You at my table.
怎么打算 大罗尼
What's the plan, Big Ronnie?
让我跟朱尔斯谈谈 看能不能达成和解
Let me talk to Jules, see if we can cut a deal.
-朱尔斯 -朱尔斯
- Jules? - Jules?
-那头猪 -听着 他也是黑人
- The pig? - Listen, he blood.
朱尔斯
Jules?
警♥察♥不会买♥♥账的
Police ain't gonna go for that.
-朱尔斯啥也不是 -不
- Jules ain't shit. - No.
我去找朱尔斯谈
I'm gonna talk to Jules!
就这么定了
That's how it's gonna go!
晚上9点45分离开
天哪
Christ!
-尼克 -门开着
- Nick. - Gate was open.
在这地方没法做到不偷偷接近你
There's no way to not sneak up on you in this place.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
给你带了份礼物
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表