剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
有一天 我和你
and one day, you and I,
就能坐在球场边 宝贝
we be sitting courtside, baby.
爸
Hey, Pap.
怎么
Yeah?
答应我别生气
Promise not to get mad?
默寻网
涂易
Aww, Touie...
对不起 爸 但我得试试
I'm sorry, Pap, but I needed to try something.
怎么着
So, what...
你打算黑了这家伙的钱
You just gonna rip this dude off?
不
No! I mean...
我已经寄给他了
I already sent it to him.
我从你衣柜里拿的
I took it out of your closet, all right?
你做了什么
Wh... What'd you do?
你就这么把它放到邮箱里吗
You just put it in the damn mailbox?
邮♥政♥局♥ 他们不会查的
USPS. I mean, they don't inspect it.
你把它放到邮件里
You put it in the mail?!
是的 爸
Yeah, Pap, look...
我打听过了
I been asking around,
大约有千分之一的几率
and you got, like, one-in-a-thousand chance
会因为寄这玩意儿被抓
of getting pinched for sending it through.
万一就碰巧被你撞上了呢
How you got a one-in-a-thousand chance?
不 政♥府♥都破产了
Oh, no, them government dudes are... they broke.
政♥府♥的人不会查这些
No one in there is trying to check they shit.
成本太高了
It's too expensive.
东西寄到了吗
And the mail got there?
钱通过侦币 由第三方保管
The money was held in escrow, through GenCoin,
一旦买♥♥家收到了包裹
and once the buyer received the package,
钱就会到达这个账户
the money was sent to this account.
他花七十美金买♥♥一克
He paid $70 for a gram?
对
Yeah.
该死 这是我街上利润的十倍多
Damn, that's ten more than my street markup.
邮费我花了六块
I mean, I spent six on shipping.
-所以 -那也没差
- So... - Well, still.
对不起 爸 我没打算瞒着你
Look, I'm sorry, Pap, I didn't mean to go behind your back.
是 你是不该这么做
Yeah, you shouldn't have done that.
我知道 我就是
I know. I just...
我就是需要试试
I just needed to try something, you know?
我就是
I just...
抱歉 但现在趋势就是这样
I'm sorry, but this is where shit's going.
如果我打算用这个
And if I wanted to use this, uh,
默寻网或其他这之类的
Silence Quest, or whatever...
还有其他的交易市场
I mean, there's other markets, too.
阿博利斯 丝绸之路3.0版
Abraxis. Silk Road 3.0...
-这些都在托尔网上吗 -对
- Yeah, but this is all on Tor? - Yeah.
我们在这不是赚快钱
We not just trying to make a quick buck here,
你明白吗
now, you feel me?
想建立一个帝国
Trying to build an empire.
数量大
It's a lot of volume.
风险大
A lot of risk.
但是
But, like...
我想有人能...
I think there's people who... who can...
我想有人能保护我们的安全
I think there's people who can, like, secure our shit.
有人能确保没人知道我们是谁
Somebody who can make it so that nobody knows who we are.
对吗
Right?
百分之百
100%.
刀枪不入
Bulletproof.
对
Yeah.
我知道有个女孩能做到
I know a girl who could do that.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表