剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
我们是不是还得
We should also, um, put together
做些媒体宣传
a little press release?
没错 我已经在弄了
Yeah, yeah, I'm, uh, I'm already on it.
你这仗打赢了 兄弟
You slayed it, brotha.
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
主要是伊兹的功劳 不过我也不谦虚了
It was mostly Izzy, but I'll take it.
-我接受 -跟伊兹没什么关系
- Take it. - It wasn't mostly Izzy.
好吧 你说得没错 是我打赢了
All right, you're right, I slayed 'em.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
是我
I did it.
我去打个电♥话♥
I gotta make a quick call.
感觉如何
Feeling good?
非常棒
Yeah, super.
那就好
Good.
你真的很厉害
You were really something.
喂
Hello?
你那边几点了
What time is it there?
我今晚在西海岸 所以...
Well, actually, I'm on the West Coast tonight, so...
时间更早些
It's even earlier.
我想你了
I miss you.
你什么时候回国
When are you gonna be Stateside?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会去看你的
I'll come see you.
-从后面上我 -好的
- I need you to get behind me. - Yeah.
玛拉怎么样了
How is my Mara?
她很好
Oh... she's amazing.
她...
She's...
-拽我头发 -什么
- Pull my hair. - What?
拽我头发 嗯
Pull my hair. Yeah.
再用力一点
No, pull my hair harder.
用力一点 没错 就这样
Harder, yeah. Like that.
-这样吗 -对 再使点劲
- Yeah? - You can do it harder.
她特别漂亮
She's so beautiful.
她让我想起了初次见面时的你
She reminds me of you, when we first met.
使劲
Harder.
使劲拽我头发
No, pull my hair harder.
再使点劲
Pull it harder, please.
用力
Harder.
把我弄疼 嗯
Hurt me! Yeah!
-这样吗 -对 就这样
- Like this? - Like that, yeah.
对 不要停...
Yeah, don't... stop...
对 是这样 没错 就这样
Yeah, like that. Yeah, like that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-对不起 -没事
- Sorry. - No.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我爱你
I love you.
睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
我们回头再聊
I'll talk with you soon.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表