剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
你有想法吗
You have an idea?
说吧
Spit it.
好吧 我在想
Okay, I was just thinking-- I don't know--
我可以编写个病毒
I-I-I-- I could write a virus
可以利用应用评论插件
that hijacks the app review plug-ins
公布有利我们的广♥告♥
and turns them into advertisements for us.
不错
Beautiful.
-有品位 更酷的... -我喜欢
- Like classy, like cooler... - I love it.
类似阿♥拉♥克网的商标
...like, just the ArakNet logo.
来个蜘蛛爬过屏幕这样
Like-- like a spider crawls across their screen. Like--
-来点小玩意 -没错
- Just a little-- - Yeah, right.
可以设计得很酷 很隐晦
Like real cool and cryptic.
可以让人们感到好奇
It would make people wonder, you know?
嗯 很有意思
Yeah, it's-it's-- it's an interesting idea,
但是不合法的 所以...
but it's illegal, so it's-- it's-- -
-没错 -是个好主意
- Well, yeah-- - It's a great idea,
但只有被捕了才犯法
and it's only illegal if you get caught.
-别被捕 凯西 -好的
- Don't get caught, Cassi. - Okay.
-好 -伊兹
- Okay. - Izz.
-我没事 -好吧 随便了
- I'm good. - Okay, whatever.
会议结束 回去工作吧
Meeting adjourned. Time to work.
你好吗
很好
谢尔盖得了尿路感染 但是...
女孩还是男孩
是和一个南滩妞一起时得的
听着
我要结果
那个古巴女人
古巴女人 对
但她有帮手
我姐目光太短浅了
我要三个人都消失
那个海地人 那个犹太人
你叔叔怎么说
去他的
他想要的
就是退休去博卡
背弃原则
怕累活儿
但我们
我们三个
我们可以统治这座城市
她没告诉你这里的情况吧
She ain't tell you what's going on here, did she?
她说了
Yeah, she told me.
但你还是来了
And you're still here.
我就是需要一个转变
I just needed a change.
你懂吗
You know?
这绝对是一次转变了 那是肯定的
That's one hell of a damn change, that's for sure.
你绝对想不到
You have no idea.
你为什么不和我们一起住在岛上
So, why aren't you living out on the island with the rest of us?
你们不是我唯一要照顾的人
Y'all ain't the only people I gotta look out for.
你一直做私人保镖吗
Have you always worked in private security?
他有整套媒体机制
I mean, he has an entire media machine.
我们很难匹敌
It's very hard to compete with that.
-坐下 -不 谢谢
- Sit down. - No, thank you.
你搞得我很紧张 坐
You're driving me nuts. Sit.
-抽一根 来 -我不抽烟
- Have one of these, please. - I don't smoke.
不是抽烟 这是雪茄
It's not smoking. It's a cigar.
给我点...给我点酒
Just give me... just give me a scotch.
明天我去...
I'm gonna take it tomorrow...
布兹科技大会 喝喝咖啡谈谈事
at BuzzTech-- the coffees, the meetings.
-听着 我真的觉得 -尼克
- Look, I-- I really feel-- - Nick.
-怎么了 -拜托
- Yeah? - Please.
我已经决定了
It's what I do.
我为这东西花了大价钱
I paid good money for that stuff.
又没毒害
It ain't poisoned.
很抱歉我惹恼了你
I'm sorry if I annoy you.
不 我就是不懂
No, I don't get you.
一开始你疏远我 那是阶级问题
First you stand me off. Like, okay, that's class.
我是塔姆
Hey, this is Tam.
给我留言 我稍后回你
Leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
-大罗尼 -你好啊 马夫
- Hey, Big Ron. - How you do, Marv?
不用找零了
Keep the change.
怎么回事
What's going on around here?
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
那个男人追着我
That man is after me.
你得阻止他 他又追我了
You gotta stop him. He's after me again.
你从哪里来 高个子
Where you from, Kantavious?
-夏洛特 -夏洛特
- Charlotte. - Charlotte.
你跟这些人共事了多久
So, how long you been with these guys?
-从一开始 -真棒
- Since the beginning. - Fantastic.
-嗯 -他们给你住套房♥了吧
- Yeah. - They put you in a suite, right?
不是套房♥ 但是...
Not a suite, but--
不是吗
No?
-那可太棒了 伙计 -嗯
- That's fantastic, man. - Yeah.
他们炒了你们鱿鱼
And they canned you?
-算是吧 -是啊 但这样最好
- Um, well, kinda, yeah. - Yeah, but it was for the best,
因为现在我们有了这个
'cause now we got this.
-为什么选盖泽 -因为亚历克斯·贝尔
- So, why Guizer? - Alex Bell.
名声不错
Great reputation.
没错
I mean, yeah.
我们见识了他们超快的带宽速度
We saw that they had killer bandwidth speed.
我们不是在讨论喷气发动机和智能家居
We're not talking about scramjets and smart homes.
我们是在讨论匿名安全
I mean, we're talking anonymity here, man.
我们在讨论自♥由♥
We're talking freedom.
我来给你们讲讲亚历克斯·贝尔吧
Let me tell you something about Alex Bell, okay?
他有三家公♥司♥损失惨重地倒闭
He had three companies that failed miserably.
想成为下一个埃隆·马斯克 但他不是
Wants to be the next Elon Musk? He's not Elon Musk.
他连给我提裤子都不配
He could eat the peanuts out of my shit.
-什么 -我问你一个问题
- What? - Let me ask you a question.
你会从马克·扎克伯格手里买♥♥过滤软件吗
Would you buy ad-block software from Mark Zuckerberg?
-不会 -如果你要相信一个合作公♥司♥
- No. - If you wanna trust a corporate-run,
公开的上市公♥司♥ 比如安讯士
publicly traded company like Axis
有着信息民♥主♥的未来
with the future of digital democracy,
那你就可以勇往直前了
well, then you go right the fuck ahead.
听听我刚说的
Listen to what I just said.
见鬼 对你自己说上几次
I mean, heck, say it-- say it yourself a couple of times.
基本都可以算是讽刺了
It's basically satire.
他们跟三星 亚马逊 微软
They've got billion-dollar contracts
签了数以十亿计的合同
with Samsung, Amazon, with Microsoft.
你觉得用他们的云端投资会安全吗
You think your investment's gonna be safe using their cloud?
我也就是说说
I mean, I'm just saying, you know?
我也许是错的
I-I-- I might be wrong.
我希望我没有越界
I hope I'm not out of line, you know?
但是 去他们的
But, um, fuck them!
-大罗尼 -怎么样 小麦
- Big Ronnie. - 'Sup, Mickey?
-还好 -还好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
抱歉了 伙计
Hey. So sorry, friend.
娜迪亚和我愿你节哀
Condolences... from me, Nadia, both.
-谢了 -没事
- Yeah, thanks. - Cool.
-好的 兄弟 -你饿吗
- Yeah, all right, bruh. - Are you hungry?
-当然了 -要吃什么
- Oh yeah, yeah. - What can I get you?
好吧
All right. Uh...
今晚有很不错的炸鳕鱼
I got real nice fried cod tonight.
-你换菜单了 兄弟 -是的
- You change the menu, bruh? - Yeah.
-感觉是时候了 -好吧
- Thought it was time, you know? - Okay.
-你知道 -给我一份鳕鱼吧
- You know-- - Let me get that cod then.
-好的 -如果有什么事 我就要鳕鱼
- Sure thing. - If that's what's up, let me get that damn cod.
-很好吃 -你雇了一个新厨师吗
- Yeah, it's good. - You got a new chef back there too?
-新厨师 一切都是新的 -见鬼
- New chef. Everything new. - Oh goddamn, bruh.
-要可乐吗 -好啊 给我一瓶
- A Coke? - Yeah, let me get a Coke.
谢了兄弟
Thanks, bruh.
我去抽根烟 很快回来
I'm gonna grab a smoke right quick.
好
Right.
我说 小麦
Hey, say, uh, Mickey.
也许冰啤跟这鳕鱼比较配 是吧
Maybe a cold beer to go with this? Go good with the cod, right?
-当然 -好的 谢了 兄弟
- Sure. - Yeah, all right. Thanks, bruh.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bruh.
还是来点朗姆酒吧
Maybe a little rum to go with that?
只要一点点
Just a little-- Just a little finger.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表