剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
And we're gonna help them?
我们要帮他们赚钱
We're gonna help them make money?
来保全你的命
In exchange for not killing you.
-其实这提议不错 -闭嘴
- It's kind of a good deal. - Shut up!
你这小贱♥人♥怎么长了这么大张嘴
How does a bitch your size have such a big ass mouth?!
天啊
Hey, Jesus Christ.
我们三个能不能单独聊会儿
Listen, can the three of us sidebar for a minute?
不行 这不再是你们三个的事了
No, there is no three of you anymore.
现在是我们五个的事
There's the five of us now.
来投票
Take it to a vote.
-明天投吗 -今晚
- Vote on it tomorrow? - Tonight.
我们今晚投票 10点
We vote tonight, 2200 hours.
好吧
All right.
这是什么
那是你的行程单
回莫斯科吗
坐下 孩子 坐下
请坐
是你的主意吗
波格丹
我以前很喜欢你
自信 暴脾气 我想证明自己
你父亲和我
都想
我们的侦币
是企业集团的支柱
它的成功关系到很多权贵人士
我需要阿♥拉♥克网确认它的货币性质
不然我们撑不住
我就快要解决了
我知道他们在哪里
我的人手很厉害
我们正在提出和解
什么
和解
波格丹 波格丹 小伙子
你在这里是个累赘
你的家人想要你回去
我不敢相信我们居然会讨论这事
I can't believe this is even a discussion.
就是这帮人坑骗了我们
I mean, these are the people that ripped us off.
他们还杀了我妹妹
They killed my sister.
我知道 这也是为什么我觉得要考虑一下
I know, I think that's why we should consider it.
他们把我拖去了小树林 尼克
They dragged me out to the glades, Nick.
是的 因为你惹到了他们
Yes... Because you messed with them.
我们警告过你的
We warned you not to.
所以你现在站他们那边了吗
Okay, so now you're on their side?
完全不是 完全不是
Not at all, not at all.
那这是什么意思
So, what is this?
-你们认真的吗 -听着
- Are you guys for real? - Look, look...
我们几个月前就讨论过了
We talked about this months ago.
我们同意了要做大到不可动摇
We agreed to try and become too big to fail.
现在我们做到了 我们赢了
And now we are, we won.
现在是关于活下去
And this is how we stay alive now.
我们和侦币合作
We partner with GenCoin.
我们让他们彻底依赖我们
We make them completely reliant on us,
这样他们就无法再伤害我们了
and they cannot hurt us anymore.
罗尼 这事你怎么看 你还没发表意见
Where you at with this Ronnie? You haven't said anything.
我只想让这一切结束
I just need this to end.
什么
What?
这么做是正确的 伊兹
It's the right thing to do, Izzy.
如果你按我说的做 这一切根本不会发生
This wouldn't have happened if you'd just done what I asked.
怎么 你想让我怎么做 伊兹
Why? What you want me to do, Izzy?
-说吧 -在戴尔的葬礼上
- Go on, spit. - At Deli's funeral...
继续说
Okay, go on.
你问我想要什么 我也告诉你了
You asked me what I wanted and I told you.
而你做不到 现在又到了这一步
And you couldn't do it and here we are now.
你想让我怎么处理
How'd you want me to do it?
告诉我你怎么想的
Tell me what you had in mind
当时你要我就这样轻易干掉他们
when you asked me to just casually kill 'em?
要我去他们家里
Want me to go to each a they houses, just...
有人吗
Hello?!
在他们孩子面前杀了他们
Pop 'em in front of their kids?
或者我等在车里
Or maybe I'll wait in the car.
等他们上车
Wait for 'em to get in.
嘣
Pow.
杀个措手不及
Before they see it coming.
把绳子绕在他们脖子上 然后勒紧
Put that rope around their neck... and squeeze
直到他们死去
until just before they go all the way.
我知道 尼克
I can tell, Nick.
在他们失去意识到死亡之间
There's a small window between them nodding off
有段间隙
and before they heart stop.
那是"甜区"
That's the sweet spot.
因为他们可以感受到死亡
'Cause they feel what it's like to die.
就一瞬间
Just for a second.
当他们回过神
And when they wake up...
会放空
There's this relief.
因为他们看上去像是已经死了
'Cause they looked death in the face
而他们撑了过去
and they beat that shit.
活了下来
They survived.
对我来说好戏刚上演
That's where the fun starts for me.
这时我会抽出刀子
That's when I whip out my blade.
他们马上会意识到 还不如刚才
And it ain't long 'fore they wishin' they'd just cashed out
死了算了
when they had the chance.
当我擦干净我的刀
And after I clean off my blade,
我的弟兄处理完尸体
and my boys get rid of the body,
我回到家坐下和家人一起吃晚饭
I go home and I sit down to dinner with my family.
我用捅人时盯着对方的那双眼睛
And I stare at the people I love with the same eyes
注视着我爱的人
that just stared into homeboy's soul as I dug into his belly.
然后我用刚才捅人的那只手
And I serve little Els mashed potatoes
给埃尔丝端上土豆泥
with the same hand that did the cuttin'.
然后我和家人道晚安
Then I kiss my family good night,
躺在床上 想到了他的家人
lay down in bed and I think about his family.
想到了他的父母
I think about his parents.
想到了他出生那天的场景
Think about what it's like the day he was born
以及之后的每一天
and every day after that.
他的第一次接吻 第一份工作
His first kiss, his first job.
他去过的地方 他交的朋友
Travels he had, friends he made.
因为无论他做过什么坏事
'Cause no matter where that nigga went wrong,
他始终是个人 是一条生命
he's still a human being. That's a life.
这时我就会和上帝交流
And that's when I talk to God!
我躺在床上祈祷
I lay down in my bed and I pray!
我会求祂原谅我 我祈求
I beg Him to forgive me, I beg!
尽管已经太迟了
Even though it's too late.
已经迟得太久了 但我还是会祈祷
It's been too late for too damn long, but I pray!
我会祈祷到天亮 伊兹
I pray till the sun come up, Izzy.
这种事听上去很有趣吗
That shit sound like fun?
让我告诉你 小姑娘
'Cause let me tell you something, little girl.
就算我是指使别人杀人 感觉也是一样的
It don't feel no different when I order the hit.
想想吧
Think about that.
她会没事的
She'll walk.
-是吗 -是的 肯定
- Really? - Yeah, 100%.
在这么多事之后 在这些成功之后
After everything, after all this success,
你真的觉得她会...
you really think she's gonna...
你不了解她 你不了解她
You don't know her, you don't know her.
好吧 但我的意思是
Okay, but, I mean...
不管有没有她
With or without her,
我们都不用再偷偷摸摸地工作
we wouldn't have to work in hiding anymore.
我们可以公开地接下
We could go public and attract
世界上最好的项目
some of the best programmers in the world.
我知道
I know.
我知道这很艰难
Look, I know this is hard, okay?
我知道她是你朋友
I know she's your friend.
但你呢
But what about you?
先不管她 你觉得怎样对你最好
Forget about her for a second. What's best for you?
对罗纳德 对我 对你和我
For Ronald, for me... For you and me?
显然是和侦币的合作
The GenCoin partnership, obviously.
是的
Right.
听着
Listen...
无论你做什么决定 我都支持你
Whatever you decide, I'm with you.
我会听你的
I'll follow your lead, okay?
我们会回来拜访的
有点嫉妒 兄弟
美国妞很有趣 但是
她们不会像我们国家的妞一样管好自己
掉头
什么
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表