剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
彻夜吃奇多 喝冰啤酒
and... eat some Cheetos and drink some cold beer all night.
怎么了 别笑了
What? Stop.
-奇多 -对 奇多 我的梦想
- Cheetos? - Yes! Cheetos! That's the dream.
-奇多和啤酒 -对
- Cheetos and beer? - Yes.
-真够丰盛的 -看
- That's-- that's rich. - Yeah,
所以我才不想告诉你
this is why I didn't wanna tell you,
你肯定会笑我的
you were gonna laugh at me.
一下子难以接受
It's disgusting.
这里是奇多小屋
Come on. This is the Cheeto room.
亚历克斯·贝尔
我们要的一样
走 去看看卧室
Come on. I wanna show you the bedroom.
-没事吧 -嗯
- Everything cool? - Yeah.
-讨厌看到那个人 -是啊
- Hate to see the other dude. - Yeah.
还是很感谢你们来医院看我
I appreciate y'all comin' to the hospital, though.
看来你要求不高嘛 哥们
You don't ask for much, baby.
大家都是兄弟 就要互相照应
We the Zo, dawg. You know how we roll.
有我们在
We got you, bro.
还是混黑帮感觉爽
Has to feel good to be a gangsta.
大罗尼捞到一票了
Big baby baby got that right there.
你知道你迟早还是要回来的
You know you gotta come back over here, though.
先不说这个 想看看玛莎拉蒂长什么样
Forget that, dawg. Try to see what that Maserati lookin' like.
你开辆玛莎拉蒂在街区里显摆
Man, you roll up in the hood with a Maserati,
就肯定有人偷走你的玛莎拉蒂
somebody gonna roll out the hood with your Maserati.
你知道那得花多少钱吗
You know how much that cost, man, you know?
靠 我知道玛莎拉蒂多少钱
Shit, I know how much a Maserati cost.
你还是先把你奶奶
What you need to be doin' is tryin' to get your grandma
从小破屋里接出来吧
out that little shoebox she livin' in.
我已经在做了 早就想到了
I'm workin' on that, man. Tunnel vision.
真想看看被收♥购♥的钱能有多少
We gotta see how much this buyout for, though.
什么收♥购♥ 芝士递给我下
What buyout you talkin' about? Gimme that cheese.
股权收♥购♥啊 你不就等着这笔钱吗
Buyout, dog. Ain't that's what you waitin' on?
一大笔钱
Some fat stacks?
他们给的是我赚的 我的公♥司♥股份
Uh, they gonna pay me what I'm owed. My share of the company.
-就是这意思 -然后你再分给我们
- That's what's up. - And then you gonna break us off, though,
-对吧 -是啊 我们都有份
- right, fam? - Yeah, dawg. We all in.
我们是一家人
It's a family, dawg.
我们可是海地帮
LH7. Zo boys.
不不不 别动 待在车里
No, no, no, just-- don't-- stay in the car.
你
You...
行吧
Okay.
-你要我... -不
- Do you want me to-- - No.
我过去找你
I'll come to you.
行吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
为什么
Why?
你知道原因
You know why.
如果你们看了我刚发给你们的资料
Hey, so, if you take a look at what I just sent you,
我们的重心不再放在盖泽 而过去一周
our pivot away from Guizer, and the new partnership
我们和阿♥拉♥克网的合作
with ArakNet have dramatically bolstered
极大地推进了侦币的普及
GenCoin's popularity in the past week.
我们对此都很满意
We're all very pleased on this side.
希望你们也是
I'm hoping you're all, too.
-当然 -没错
- Absolutely. - Oh, we are.
我们都很开心 这决定做对了
We're really excited, and it was the right decision to do.
我们的客户也对收益表示满意
My clients are very excited about the benefits they're seeing.
迟早会代替比特币
It surpassed BitCoin the other day.
-非常出色 -没错 我们都见识到了
- Outstanding. - Yes, yes. We saw that.
这将会是前所未有的大成功
I'm telling you it's gonna be a runaway success.
大家都想分一杯羹
Everyone wants a piece.
你有电脑吗
You have a computer?
我有一台
Yes, I... have one of those.
-你想当英雄吗 -可以
- Do you wanna be a hero? - Okay.
-请进吧 -我有东西要给你看
- Please, come in. - I gotta show you something.
-你从哪里搞到的 -有用吗
- Where did you get this? - Is it helpful?
-有 -想要我把这些留给你吗
- Yep. - Do you want me to leave it here?
-想 -那就好
- I do. - Okay. Great.
那就放过我兄弟尼克
My boy Nick needs to walk, then.
他三周后进行听证会
His hearing's in three weeks,
我相信这里面的内容对联调局来说
and I'm sure whatever's here is much more valuable to the FBI
绝对比你指控他的有价值得多
than any of the shit you have on him.
-行 -撤诉吗
- Okay. - Charges get dropped?
成交
Deal.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是我的
That's mine.
承包商说七月份就能弄好
So, the contractor said that this could be ready as soon as July.
-就是我们要的开放区 -对对
- That's if we wanna go with the open space. - Yeah, yeah.
办公室在边上
So offices on the sides there.
对 主管和项目经理的
Yeah. Yeah. For executives and project managers.
这一大块我要了
I'm gonna take the big one right here.
行
Of course.
总之 这就是设计师给出的
Anyway, this is what the designer likes
注重流动性的设计
in terms of flow.
-我照搬的 -流动性很重要
- That's a quote. - Flow is important.
罗纳德来了
Ronald's here.
他来早了
He's early.
这边先停一下
Yeah. Let's just pause this.
好
Okay.
看到你还能走动真好
It's good to see you movin' around again, bud.
-你还好吗 -你懂的 好极了
-How are you feeling? -Aw, you know. Feelin' good.
-老天保佑 -那就好
- Feelin' blessed. - Good.
庆幸情况没变更糟
Really relieved it wasn't worse.
你真的牺牲了太多
That was quite a sacrifice you made.
为了我们大家
For all of us.
玛拉 文书都准备好了吗
Yeah, uh, Mara, you got that paperwork?
好了
Yeah. Um...
我就说很丰厚吧
I told you it'd be healthy.
出价很不错吧 伙计
That's a generous offer, man.
我不能签
I can't do it.
我创立的公♥司♥
I started this company.
我和涂易
Me and Touie.
我是公♥司♥的一份子
I'm part of this.
没错
You are.
我不想再给这家伙打下手了
And I ain't about to be this dude's nigga no more.
我想要你有的一切 尼克
I want everything you got, Nick.
我想要你有的一切 玛拉
And I want everything you got, Mara.
我要当联合执行总裁
I wanna be co-CEO.
我也要和你们一样的办公室
I want a nice office, same as you got.
我要参加会议
I wanna go to the conferences,
我要参加讨论
I wanna go to the meetings.
我想学 我想干
I wanna learn. I wanna do.
我要让所有人都记住我
And I want everybody to know this.
罗纳德·达西
Ronald Dacey.
是一名企业家
Entrepreneur.
直接撕了吧
You can tear that shit up right there.
罗纳德 罗纳德 你之前不是定了
Ronald. Ronald, you made a choice, man.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我觉得这样好
I think it's great.
我们三个得先开个会
I think the three of us should have a meeting right now.
我也觉得这样好
I think it's great, too.
尼克说罗纳德是他见过最好的销♥售♥
Nick says he's the best pitchman he's ever seen.
没错 他是最好的
Yeah. He's the best.
欢迎回归
Welcome back.
逮捕令已经在签了
Warrants are being issued as we speak.
-我们得一网打尽 -当然
- We need to execute all at once. - Of course.
网络犯罪科主导
Cyber's taking the lead on it.
-明白了 -我尽量
- Understood. - I'm gonna try
让你也能有话语权
to make sure you're part of the conversation, though.
感谢
I appreciate that.
-还有事吗 -有
- Anything else? - Yeah.
塔尔曼的事 你和贝尔格拉德局长谈过吗
Talman? You talk to Director Belgrad?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表