剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Just shoot him an email or something.
读盘
Run it.
再来
Again.
网络跃点增加2
他会撤资
He's gonna bail.
-他不会撤资 -我是他就会撤资
- He's not gonna bail. - I would if I were him.
"你好 维斯 我们很高兴能跟你合作
"Hi, Wes. We're so excited to be working with you.
"什么 那些人吗
"Huh? Oh, those guys.
"那些人只是些俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒
"Those are just Russian mobsters who will be making
"他们在经营这家公♥司♥期间会不断尝试杀我
"Frequent attempts on my life while they run this company.
小菜一碟 哪里签字"
No big. Where shall we sign?"
我们还是别那么说吧
Well, let's just not say it like that.
让我跟他说 好吗
Just let me talk it out with him, all right?
他会撤资
He's gonna bail.
抱歉 我来迟了
Sorry, I'm late, man.
没事 维斯 这位是罗纳德·达西
No problem. Uh, Wes, this is Ronald Dacey.
罗纳德 真高兴认识你 兄弟
Ronald! What a pleasure, man.
-伊兹·莫拉莱斯 -伊兹 太棒了
- Izzy Morales. - Izzy. Wow. Fantastic!
能见到团队其他成员真好
So good to finally meet the rest of the team.
对 都是阿♥拉♥克网的核心
Yeah! Yeah, this is the heart and soul of ArakNet.
听着 兄弟
Hey, look, bruh, um...
我不多说废话
I'm just gonna cut the bullshit.
直奔主题了
Just gonna get right to it.
好吗 很高兴能面对面见到你
All right? You know, it's nice to meet you face-to-face.
希望有天我们能成为挚友
Hopefully, we BFF some day.
但现在
But right now...
有个小问题我们得给你打个预防针
we got a small issue that we need to wind out for you.
-好 -我们得跟你直说
- Okay. - We need to be straight with you.
有关我们会带来的包袱
About any baggage that we bring to the table.
-包袱 -对 就是一点小包袱
- Baggage? - Yeah. Just a little bit of baggage.
不 我们的包袱可不小
No, we've got more than a little bit.
不只一点小包袱
It's more than a little bit of baggage.
再次声明 就是我跟你透底
Again, it's just me being real with you.
因为这事关诚信
'Cause honesty's what this shit's about.
好吧
All right.
我们有一些竞争者
So, we got some competition.
盖泽 我不担心
Guizer. I ain't worried.
不 我不担心他们的生意
Oh, no, I ain't worried 'bout their business.
我们会盖过他们
We'll smoke them.
我们跟他们有一些私人纠葛
We got some personal issues.
最近 他们的赞助者
Recently, things came to a head
把矛盾升级了
with some of their backers.
卡赞克夫家族
The Kazankov family.
他们想让伊莎贝尔妹子见阎王爷
They tried to ghost your girl Isabelle right here.
什么意思
Tried to ghost her?
干掉她
Merk. Eight-six.
让一个姑娘入土 明白吗
Put a girl in the dirt. Ya feel me?
这...
That's...
-真刺♥激♥ -不
- That's exciting. - No.
原因是...
I would-- I would say the reason--
他们还没收手 老兄
And they're still at it, bruh.
短时间内不会消停
And they gonna be at this shit for some time.
他们不会罢休
They ain't gonna stop...
除非她死了
until she dead.
或是我们打败他们
Or until we beat them.
所以我们先把事情说清楚
So that's just us putting that shit out there.
全摊在台面上
Cards on the table.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们完了
Well... we're done.
我们给他一点时间
Let's just-- let's just give him a minute.
他不玩了 我们完了
He's done. We're done.
-不是 还不一定呢 -好
- That's not true. We don't know that. - Okay.
-他还... -他不会回来了
- He's still... - He's not coming back.
-但他还在这里 -对 但是...
- He's kinda still here though. - Hey. Right. I mean--
我们放松点
So let's chill out.
我们给他... 我不知道他会说什么
Let's give him-- I don't know what he's talking about.
你们不了解他 我认为...
Just... you guys don't know him. I think...
他也许会回来
I think he might.
好了
Okay.
喝光吧
Drink up.
准备上路
Goin' for a ride.
宝贝
Babe!
我去了韦弗利那里
I went by the Waverly place.
我觉得那地方真值得一去
I just think that place really has something.
宝贝
Babe?
♪我如行尸走肉般♪
♪ I am a dead man ♪
♪游走着♪
♪ Walking ♪
♪我看见那束光♪
♪ I see the light ♪
♪洒向我♪
♪ Coming ♪
♪我感觉到脸上的温暖♪
♪ It feels warm on my face ♪
♪但我无法分辨...♪
♪ But I can't tell... ♪
也许他会杀了我们
Maybe he's gonna kill us.
♪他们说我杀了人♪
♪ They say I killed a man ♪
♪这是他们的说辞♪
♪ That's what they say ♪
♪但你似乎仍然喜欢我♪
♪ But you still seem to like me ♪
♪为什么♪
♪ Why? ♪
♪宝贝 我无法在夜晚抱住你♪
♪ Babe, I couldn't hold you at night ♪
♪告诉你一切都会好的♪
♪ Tell you it's gonna be all right ♪
欢迎光临
Welcome.
这是哪里
To what?
你们的新办公室
Your new office.
我本打算把这里改成一个度♥假♥区♥
I was getting ready to turn this whole thing into a resort.
然后发生了08年金融危机
Then '08 happened.
我不知道
I don't know.
这里是可以利用的
I mean, it's salvageable.
我们可以收拾一下
We'll spruce it up as we go along.
关键是
Main thing is...
没人会到这里来找我们
nobody'll ever look for us here.
对 没人想到这来工作
Yeah. Nobody will ever wanna work here.
我还怎么雇团队
How am I supposed to hire a team?
你只要薪水
You just pay everybody
比其他人付的高一点就行了
a little bit more than anybody else would.
那基础设施呢
What-- what about infrastructure?
不如让我和玛拉来处理吧
Why don't you let me and Mara worry about that?
还有
Oh, and, um...
你们都会跟我住在这个岛上
you're all gonna be living on the island with me.
直到卡赞克夫这事过去
Till this whole Kazankov thing blows over.
说到这个
Speaking of which...
罗纳德
Hey, Ronald?
能跟你聊聊吗
May I get a word?
谢谢你刚才跟我坦白 兄弟
I appreciate you being straight with me back there, my man,
那我也不跟你绕弯子了
so... I'll be straight with you.
你认为你在阿♥拉♥克网充当什么角色
What do you see as your role at ArakNet?
创始人之类的 找用户
Founded that shit. Got the user base up.
不不 当然也没错 但是...
No, no, yeah. Of course. Of course, but,
现在我在里面投钱了
like, look. I got an investment in there now.
它就要变大了 就要动真格了
It's about to get big. It's about to get real.
计划就是这样 不是吗
That's the plan. Ain't that right?
你凭什么觉得自己够格
So how do you see yourself fitting in?
你想说什么
What you gettin' at?
我得知道
I need to know...
你能保护好我的投资吗
can you protect my investment?
我指的是伊兹
Talking about Izzy.
你想要我为你做事
You want me to be your nigga.
拜托 兄弟 我可没这么说
Aw, come on, man. I didn't say that.
但你打算往那方面说 对
Hey, but that's where you goin' though, right?
听着 我调查过了
Look, look. I did my research.
我知道你擅长什么
I know what you're capable of.
-我知道你跟... -那不是我 兄弟
- I know who you're connected to-- - That ain't me, bruh!
我不想做那些
I ain't tryin' to do all that, man.
得了吧 维斯
Come on, Wes.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表