剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
嬉皮士 哪来的嬉皮士
Hipsters? From where?
都是从埃奇沃特温伍德艺术区
All them kids moving up here
搬过来的孩子
from Wynwood, Edgewater.
请穿过195号♥公路
Cross 195, please.
你得多出去转转
You need to get out more.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
女士们
Ladies.
我去做晚餐
I'm gonna get, uh, dinner started.
你男人给你做饭
Your man cook for you?
他每周做一次
Once a week, he do.
女士们留下来吃晚餐吗
Hey, you ladies staying for dinner?
是
Yes.
对
Yes!
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝女儿
Oh, baby girl!
既然你来了
There she is. Mmm.
想帮你老爸削几个土豆吗
Wanna help your old man peel some spuds?
好
Sure.
股市创历史新高
...the stock market posting historical highs.
担心我们是否已经创新高
Worries abount whether we've
还是泡沫将破灭
hit our high or when the bubble might burst.
科技股和企业收益
The tech stocks and corporate earnings
领涨股市
are what's driving this market.
联邦调查局 开门
FBI, open up!
来了
Coming!
我总算找到搜查证了
I finally found that warrant.
进去搜吧
Okay, go ahead.
洗钱是吧
Money laundering, right?
判多久
That's, what?
最少五年
A minimum of five years?
我猜根据你从你♥爸♥那得到的数额
I guess with what you took for your old man,
法官会给你判十到十五年
judge is gonna hit you with, I'm guessing, 10 to 15?
是吗 谋杀搭档得坐多久牢
Yeah? What does... what does partner-murdering carry?
我还有大元给我的那份音频文件
I still have that audio file from Daewon.
我还是能发出去
I can still let that go.
好 你知道吗 很好
Good! You know what? Good.
发出去 发推特都与我无关
Let that go, tweet about it for all I care.
因为今天早上有个男人在监狱
'Cause there is a man in jail as of this morning.
他杀了我的搭档 现在正为此蹲在监狱
He killed my partner, he's in prison for it now.
所以没问题 你发出去
So, yeah, you let that go.
看看你会怎么样
See where it gets you.
别威胁我 尼克
Don't threaten me, Nick.
仅仅三个月
In just three months,
你将简单的对等系统做成对等网络
you've taken a simple peer to peer network
并将此打造成一种随处可见的电子货币
and built it into a ubiquitous digital currency.
我想我们看到的是世界准备好
I think what we're seeing is the world is ready
迎接基于纯商业的加密货币
for a cryptocurrency based on pure commerce.
现在人们很不信任政♥府♥
There's so little trust in government these days, so...
但这种权力掌握在
But do you think it's a little disconcerting to people
本质为技术公♥司♥的手中
that this sort of power is being wielded
你觉得是否会令民众感到不安
by what is essentially tech company?
你们有董事会 有投资人
You have a board, you have investors.
人们该怎么完全信任
How are people expected to place their full trust
像安讯士这样的公♥司♥
in a corporation like Axis?
我们想继续利用这种势头做些好事
We want to continue using this momentum to do good.
好 但你知道吗
Sure, but... You know?
我想人们会好奇你们的目的
I imagine people are wondering where you go from here.
侦币即将有什么新计划吗
Are there new plans on the horizon for GenCoin?
我们有很多激动人心的项目即将上线
We have a lot of exciting projects coming up really soon.
说真的 你们的终极目标是什么
But what is the end goal, really?
这个我真不能说
Can't really talk about it.
或许就透露一点线索
Maybe just a hint?
不 我真不能说
No, I can't really, uh...
我的董事会
My board would be...
-他们会不高兴 -好
- They wouldn't be happy. - All right.
亚历克斯·贝尔 很高兴跟你聊侦币
Alex Bell, it's been a pleasure discussing GenCoin with you.
我们期待你和你公♥司♥安讯士的
We're looking forward to what's next for you
下一步动作
and your company, Axis.
在建立侦币时 我们为第一轮融♥资♥
When we were building GenCoin, going around asking these VCs
四处寻找风投 很多人拒绝我们
for our first round, we got a lot of no's.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我们不能解释如何规模化
'Cause we couldn't quite explain how to scale it.
我是说 这些人不在乎扰乱银行的秩序
I mean, none of these guys cared about disrupting the banks
或者改变货币的形态
or changing the face of currency.
他们都想知道
They all wanted to know how quickly
他们多快能回本
would they make their money back.
好
Okay.
我忘了 你是大四
I forget, you're a, um, a senior, at...
-大三 -佛罗里达州立大学的大三生
- Junior. - Junior at FSU, okay.
这点我们不要提
I think we're not gonna mention that.
我们会说你毕业于他们的
We'll say that you graduated from their school
计算机工程学院
of computer engineering.
但我没有
But I didn't.
没关系 没人会去调查
It's okay, nobody's gonna check.
有两件事情我们必须对答如流 第一
The two things we really have to be able to answer are, one,
是什么让这个虚拟现实建筑
what makes this a better VR architecture program
优于其他的 第二
than any out there, and two,
多快能成为上市公♥司♥
how quickly can this be a publicly traded company?
好
Okay.
好好需要思考这两个问题 下次探讨
So those are the two questions to think about for next time.
你
Do you...
已经安排好跟投资人见面了吗
Are there meetings set up already with investors?
肯定的 都在运转中
Um, absolutely. It's all in motion.
都在运转中 保罗 但这事不用操心
It's all in motion, Paul. But don't worry about that.
这让我来操心
Let me worry about that.
你去操心那两件事
You worry about those two things.
好
Okay.
我没付钱
Oh, I didn't pay.
没事 我来 我乐意
It's okay, I got it. My pleasure.
-好 谢谢 -保罗
- Okay. Thanks. - Paul.
谢谢
Thank you.
乐意至极
My... my absolute pleasure.
保重 帮我想想那两个问题
Be well, think about those two things for me.
好
Okay.
好 我很激动
Okay, I'm very excited.
我希望你也是
I hope you are, too.
-我也是 -好
- Yes, yeah. - All right.
-尼克 -马儿尼
- Hey, Nick. - Hey, Marnie.
那就是你的中国玩物
That your Chinese boy toy?
天啊
God.
欲罢不能
Obsessed.
可不是吗 真有你的
Of course you are. Come on.
我得打电♥话♥给你的假释官 是吧
I'm gonna have to call your parole officer, aren't I?
随你的便
Ha! Whatever.
你是去侍应晚餐还是打卡下班
You waiting dinner or you punching out?
恐怕你今晚得跟我在一起了 老兄
I'm afraid you're stuck with me tonight, my man.
-真的吗 -是
- Really? - Yes.
老天 吉米说今晚会很不错
God. Well, Jimmy said it would be a good night.
希望如此
Hope so.
你们队开始投了很多次篮
Your team had so many shots early on.
看来比分差距很大 进展...
Seems to be a big difference. Things went on...
是这样的
Yeah, well, they didn't.
在比赛开始时
Really, the stat was at the beginning of the game,
他们赢得了一连串二次进攻得分
where they got a bunch of second chance points,
每次二次进攻 他们都投三分球
and they hit threes on every one of those,
我们落后了十二分 在第二节开始时
and then we were down 12, and we had two turnovers
我们两次反超了比分
at the beginning of the second quarter,
我们没有任何空位投篮
and we didn't get any open shots.
下半场他们错过了足够多的空位投篮
They missed enough open shots in the second half
如果我们篮板球更好一点
that we would have had a better opportunity
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表