剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Brought you a gift.
-最近怎么样 -还可以
- How's it going? - Okay.
好 我能用下你的洗手间吗
Good. Can I use your bathroom?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
不 尼克 别再给了
No, Nick, no more.
没多少 我保证
It's not a lot, I promise.
我还是很乐意每周见你一次
I'd still love to see you every week,
但别再给钱了 好吗
but no more money, okay?
我可能还要再等六个月
You know, it could be another six months
才能上庭
till I get my court date.
坦白说 这都无所谓
I don't need it right now, honest.
别出城或犯事就好
Just don't skip town or anything.
再次感谢你为我做的
Well, thank you again for what you did for me.
怎么 难道我该让你一直待在监狱吗
What, I'm supposed to let you rot in prison?
你还是把我当妈看 是吗
You're still like a son to me. Right?
是 我只是想说谢谢
Yeah. I'm just saying, thank you.
有他的任何消息吗
Heard from him at all?
爱丽丝 你知道他在哪里吗
Alice, do you know where he is?
不知道
Nope.
我是芬利
Hey, this is Finley.
请留言
Leave a message.
宝贝 是我
Hey, sweetheart, it's me.
对了
Uh... yeah.
有一阵没联♥系♥你了
Haven't heard from you in a while, so, um,
我还是想知道哪个周末
just still wondering when might be a good weekend
去看你比较好
to come down and visit you.
告诉我 回聊
Let me know, and I'll speak soon.
就这样 我爱你 再见
All right, I love you. Good-bye.
你待会想看比赛吗 儿子
You want to watch the game in a minute, son?
好
Yeah.
爸
Hey, Pap?
我
I, um...
我那天晚上听到
I sort of heard you... you talking the other night.
你跟那些人的谈话了
With... with the guys.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
昨天一个利特尔里弗的小混混
One of them Little River jits was talking at school yesterday
说起他们都关起门来
about how they all getting on this darknet thing...
在地下网络
behind closed doors.
而不是站在街边做生意
instead of standing on corners.
那是
That's some, uh...
那是国安局管的
That's some NSA shit.
我不会让联邦调查局的人找上门来 儿子
You know, I ain't trying to have the feds come up in here, son.
不 不会招惹他们 看看看
No, yeah, they won't, they won't, look, look, look, look.
我们通过托网来做
We do it all through the Tor network.
掘地网
看到了吧 他们正是在这被抓的
See, that's exactly where they been getting pinched.
但被抓的都是大鱼 对吧
I mean, but... and it was big fish getting hit, right?
我们只是小打小闹 你知道吧
I mean, we just start small, you know?
我们用一堆不同的用户名来交易
We do it on a bunch of different users, and, you know,
你所有的手下可以申请
all your boys can get
-自己的账户 -儿子 不
- their own accounts. - Son, no.
不不 我不希望你牵扯进来 好吗
No, no. I don't want you nowhere near this, all right?
这是成年人的事
This some grown man shit.
儿子 谢谢你的好意
Son, I appreciate you trying to help.
我为你感到自豪
I'm proud of you.
这玩意很有想法
This shit is smart.
但街区的人现在都看着我
But the neighborhood looking at me now.
他们指望我让他们吃饱
They looking to me to keep their belly full,
让他们盆满破满
keep their pockets full.
他们现在不会冒险尝试
And they ain't gonna take a chance on something
他们不知道的东西
that they don't know about right now.
我先去接个电♥话♥ 好吗
I gotta take this... all right?
你知道现在我为什么没在监狱吗 爸
Do you want to know why I'm not in jail right now, Pap?
为什么我还能坐在这里 而不是去少管所
Why I'm still sitting here, instead of some juvie clink?
因为我扣下扳机
'Cause when I squeezed that trigger...
杀的是两个海地人
...I killed two Haitians.
现在警♥察♥在街上专查我们
Cops pickin' us off the corners now
因为白人害怕
because white folks is scared.
里基会被判持有毒品
Ricky gonna get possession time.
一旦他出院 幸运的话还能缓刑
Probation if he lucky, once he out of the damn hospital.
但我杀人了
But I done murder.
一个人能犯下的最严重的罪
The worst thing a person could do.
在他们把我关起来前
And they just as soon give me a medal for it
巴不得给我颁块奖牌
before they lock me up!
这就是我们现在面临的局面 爸爸
And that's what's coming down on us right now, Pap!
这就是现实
That's what's coming down!
-听着 -这就是他们想要的
- Listen, hey... - That's what they want!
所以我们互相残杀
So we keep killing each other,
在你让我们收手前
and that's what they gonna
他们打算一直这么做
keep doing until you get us up out of this!
你明白了吗
Huh? You feel me?!
在你让我们收手之前
That's what they gonna keep doing till you get us
-他们打算一直这么做 爸 -涂
- up out of this, Pap! - Tou...
他们会一直这样下去
That's what they gonna keep doing!
涂易 涂易
Touie, Touie...
他们会一直这么做 赶紧想点办法
Till you get us up out of this, so do something!
涂易 涂易
Touie, Touie.
不 住手
No, stop.
涂 涂
Hey, Tou. Tou.
涂 涂 涂
Tou, Tou, Tou, Tou...
涂 涂
Tou, Tou...
没事
It's okay.
行了 没事的
Come on, it's okay.
我再也不想这样下去了
I don't want to do this anymore.
-他们看我的眼神 -我知道
- The way they look at me, Dad. - I know.
我知道
I know.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
过来
Come here.
发泄出来 发泄出来
Let it out, let it out, let it out, let it out.
发泄出来 发泄出来
Let it out, let it out, let it out.
发泄出来
Let it out...
发泄出来
Let it out.
发泄出来
Just let it out.
对 就这样 发泄出来 发泄出来
Yeah, that's right. Let it out, let it out.
发泄出来 发泄出来 发泄出来
Let it out. Let it out. Let it out.
发泄出来就好
Let that shit out.
你好 我们就好
You good, we good.
你好 我们就好 我们就好
You good, we good. We good.
然后解决问题
Then fix it.
好吧
Okay, uh...
伊兹 别这样
Izzy... please...
别
No!
是 如果可以的话
Yeah, well, look, if you can,
尽量睡一会儿
try and get some sleep.
让大脑得到休息很重要
'Cause a rested brain's very important.
没事 我们可以回来
It's okay, we can come back...
保罗 保罗
Paul. Paul...
你没事的
You're okay.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
好 明天九点半见 再见
All right, see you at 9:30. Bye.
再见
Bye.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's happening?
-拿着这个 -该死
- Take this. - Fucking...
什么
What?
-为什么 -拿着就是了
- Why? - Just take it.
-藏起来 扔掉 -好 好
- Hide it, throw it away. - Okay... all right.
好 好 出什么事了
All right, all right. What happened?
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
-你做什么了 -就差这么一点
- What'd you do? - I was this close.
-什么差一点 -亚历克斯
- To what? - To Alex.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表