剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
But I also think you're kind of missing the point.
洗耳恭听
Enlighten me.
这只是表象
It's a facade.
什么是表象 你♥爸♥跟不上时代吗
What's a facade? Your dad being out of touch?
不 我是说科技业的人表现得煽情
No, no, tech people being touchy-feely.
其实说到底 人就是人
You know, at the end of the day, people are just people.
-而佩姬·克拉克森... -好吧
- And Paige Clarkson-- - Sure.
这个经营运动场的女人可不是好人
The woman who runs SchoolYard is not a good person.
是吗
No?
帮我牵线约她见面的那个朋友凯尔
My friend Kyle who set this up, he...
他给我爆了一些她的料
You know, gave me the scoop on her.
她只会夸夸其谈
And she just talks a big game but...
吹很多牛 实际上公♥司♥倒♥退♥了不少
All the Kumbaya bullshit and the company retreats to Mammoth.
他们还举办活动日
They do this thing called Activity Day
那一天大家都不工作 只是做...
where nobody does any work and they just do, like...
-手工艺 -不会吧
- Arts and crafts. - No...
天啊 你的表情
Oh, my God, your face, um...
我的意思是
I'm just saying...
私底下 佩姬其实很不一样
Behind closed doors, Paige is a very different person.
好吧
Okay.
有点婊
Bit of a C word.
天啊
Uh... God.
抱歉 是不是太...
Sorry, I know, was that...
不 你可以说
No, you can say it.
我们公♥司♥有男有女
We're in mixed company.
-有男有女啊 -是的
- In mixed company. - Yeah, yeah.
你可以在我耳边小声说
Well, you can whisper it to me.
好吧 我在你耳边小声说
All right, I'll whisper it to you.
-对 是的 -对吧
- Um, yeah, right. - Right?
这是我第二喜欢的词
Second favorite word of all time.
-真的吗 -是啊
- It is? - Yeah.
第一喜欢的词是什么
What's your first?
看不见的诡计
阿♥拉♥克网不为人知的秘密
创始人伊莎贝尔·莫拉莱斯 尼古拉斯·塔尔曼和罗纳德·达西
和联邦调查局网络犯罪调查小组关系密切
塔尔曼涉嫌洗钱丑闻的开放调查
迫使他为调查局充当线人
使阿♥拉♥克网成为罪犯的甜蜜陷阱
怪兽在这儿呢 抓住它
Oh! The monster! Get him!
-孩子们 这是... -猴子们 你们跑哪去了
- Whoa! Hey! Guys! Guys! Where... - Monkeys? Where'd you go?
他们在抓我呢
They're... capturing me!
好了 好了 说真的
Okay, okay, okay, seriously.
再给我15分钟
I need 15 minutes.
-然后我们就一起玩好吗 -走吧 孩子们
- And then we can play, okay? - All right, guys.
你们不是要帮我准备晚餐吗
Thought you were helping me with dinner.
走吧 走吧
Go, go, go.
谢谢 亲爱的 20分钟就做完
Thanks, lovey, I'll be done in 20.
要改变世界 这还不够
在一个渴望反体制的时代 只有少数人...
我比你喝得多 对吧
I had more to drink than you, right?
不见得吧
Yeah, I don't-- I don't think so.
但我想...
Um, but I think--
那我为什么比你更醉
Then why am I more drunk than you?
-我觉得不是 -你是个...
- I don't think you are. - You're a little--
你是个迷你小人
You're a tiny person.
-不 我只是... -你...
- Um, no, I think I'm just... - And you're...
-你房♥间到了吗 -我只是比你睡得多点
- Is this you? - I just slept more probably.
-对 这是我房♥间 -该死 好吧
- Yeah, this is me. - Oh, shit, okay, that's--
那是我的房♥间
Well, then, hey, that's me.
那敢情好
Oh, good to know.
-我就住那间 -我们是邻居
- I'm that guy. - Neighbors.
你自己能搞定吧
Um... You gonna be all right? You gonna...
你准备刷牙洗漱什么的
You know, brush your teeth and all that stuff?
那些好习惯
All good stuff?
我能搞定
Yeah, I think so.
如果你吐的时候
Yeah, let me know if you need me
需要我帮你挽着头发 就叫我
to hold your hair back or anything?
好吧 行
Right, well... right.
好吧 晚安
Okay, good night, uh...
明天一起吃早餐 八点碰头
Uh, tomorrow, at breakfast. Pow-wow at 8:00 in the morning.
对哦
Oh, yeah, that.
睡个安稳觉
Sleep safe.
你也是 好梦
You too, sweet dreams.
皮尤研究中心发现千禧一代
Pew Research finds that millennials have now taken over
已经取代了婴儿潮一代 成为数量最大的人口
baby boomers as the largest living population.
婴儿潮一代的核心群体
Baby boomers that core group
定义了我们与金钱的关系
that define our relationship with money...
罗尼
Ronnie!
罗尼
Ronnie!
他们坚持要来
They do, though.
好吗 哥们
Say, man.
不能丢你一个人在这里 对吧
Can't leave you out here by your lonesome, you feel me?
西蒙为我们保留了那张桌子
Simon still holdin' that table for us.
就像过去一样
Just like old times.
一起去夜店玩吧
Come hit the club, dog.
来吧
Come on.
太好了
Yeah, cool.
L.A.·史蒂文今晚准备杀去夜店啦
L.A. Seven about to hit the club tonight, boy.
是啊
Yeah, boy.
大罗尼和他兄弟们
Big Ronnie and his boys.
就像过去一样
Like old times, fam.
跟我们以前一样
Like we used to do it.
我觉得电♥话♥没响
I don't think this shit is ringing.
是他
That's him.
谢谢 保罗
Thank you, Raul.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跑哪儿去了
The hell you been at?
我错过和网络小组的会议了
I missed the meeting with the network team.
该死
Shit.
我知道你不想每天来接我们
Look, dude, I know you're not all about picking our asses
但这是我们跟维斯说好的
up every day, but this is what we agreed to with Wes.
你还好吧
You okay?
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down, get down, get down!
-怎么了 -别起来
- What? - Stay down.
天啊 伊兹
My God, Izzy!
-伊兹 老天啊 -别起来 别起来
- Izzy! Oh, my God! - Stay down, stay down.
玻璃是防弹的
Glass is bulletproof.
罗尼 罗尼 罗尼
Ronnie! Ronnie! Ronnie!
靠
我们得打电♥话♥叫人
打给谁
你姐一定认识人
波格丹 他流了很多血
我要死了吗
我快死了
你不会死的
斯泰拉 有我在 有我在
Stells, I got you, I got you.
你们没事吧
Y'all all right?
我靠 罗尼 刚才是怎么回事
Damn, Ronnie! What the hell was that?
他们在跟踪你吗
Were they following you?
我疏忽了
I missed it.
是啊 你疏忽了
Yeah, yeah, you missed it.
因为你就是一团糟
'Cause you're all messed up.
我从船上就能闻到你身上的酒味
I could smell you from the damn boat.
伊兹 求你住手
Izzy, stop, please!
我哪儿都不去
I'm not gonna go anywhere, okay?
-你得回家 -我不回去
- You're going home. - No, I'm not.
你得回帕罗奥图
You're going back to Palo Alto.
你得求那男人跟你复合
You're gonna beg that guy to get back with you.
然后忘了发生过的一切
And you're gonna forget that any of this ever happened.
不 伊兹 你能不能
No, no! Izzy! Can you just, like,
先把我的东西放下
can you put all my stuff down,
我们先谈一下 好吗
and can we just talk about this for, like, one second?
我哪儿都不去
I'm not gonna go anywhere.
罗纳德把塔姆送走了
Ronald sent Tam away.
当事态严重时
When shit got really real,
他把他老婆女儿给送走了
he sent his wife and his daughter away.
我又做了什么 斯泰拉
And what did I do, Stella?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表