剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
《创业公♥司♥》前情回顾
我杀了人 罪大恶极
I done murder. It's the worst thing a person could do.
他们就想这样 我们互相残杀
That's what they want so we keep killing each other.
他们还会继续
That's what they gonna keep doing,
所以你就想自己脱身吗
that's why you get yourself out of this.
-阿♥拉♥克网 -阿♥拉♥克网
- ArakNet. - ArakNet.
这不止是一个全新的暗网
I really think that this could be not only the new Dark Net,
这将是全新的互联网
I think it could be the new Internet.
不抓紧的话
Before we know it,
就会有其他人创建同样的新型网络
somebody else gonna create something just like this,
大家就全都涌过去了
everybody gonna jump onto that.
有家叫盖泽的公♥司♥
One company out there that's called Guizer.
我需要一个团队 我需要上百万
I need a real team. I need millions.
上百万我搞定
I can get you millions.
你♥爸♥的朋友吗
Your dad's friend?
他非常有兴趣
He's really interested.
想要我这周去他的岛看看
He wants me to go to his Key this week.
你卖♥♥给谁了
Who did you sell to?
安讯士 你的朋友 亚历克斯·贝尔
To Axis. Your friend, Alex Bell.
这样不行
This is not gonna work.
那就这样吗 就因为一点小竞争
What, just like that? Just because of a little comp?
这不是因为小竞争
It's not about a little comp,
而在于竞争对手是谁
it's about who the competition is.
亚历克斯有更多资源又怎样
It don't matter if Alex got more resources,
我们只要变大变强就行
we just got to be bigger and better.
-会有办法的 -我是怕她想不开
- We'll figure that shit out. - I mean, for her, personally.
-你担心她会崩溃 -是的
- Oh, you worried she gonna crash? - Yes.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗
You good, girl?
我们就是想确认一下
Hey, so we just want to make sure, uh...
"深渊"是什么
What's "Abysm"?
深渊
我在写的一种病毒
A virus I'm writing.
-为什么要这么做 -搞垮盖泽
- Why are you doing that? - To knee-cap Guizer.
-这可不是个好主意 -伊兹
- Okay, that's not a good idea. - Izzy...
如果他们知道阿♥拉♥克网
Yeah, well, if they knew about ArakNet,
他们也会这么做的
they would do the same thing.
这样行不通的
Okay, that's why this is not going to work.
停 听我说
Stop. Listen.
你是想让我筹措资金
Do you want me to secure funding
还是想把这一切都搞砸
or do you want to blow this whole thing up?
一年内将会有一个新的暗网崛起
In a year, there's gonna be a new a Dark Net,
也许是盖泽 也许是阿♥拉♥克网.
and it can be Guizer or it can be ArakNet.
但你现在做的 就是要摊牌了
But this, what you are doing, is just going to show our hand.
而且会惹怒他们
And it's gonna piss 'em off.
绝对会把他们惹毛
It's definitely gonna piss them off.
他们已经有了侦币 如果再有暗网的话
They already own GenCoin, if they own the Dark Web, too--
我懂 我们坚持到底 只是动作要快
I know. We stay the course. We just have to move quicker.
明天我就去维斯·钱德勒的岛上找他
I'm gonna go to Wes Chandler's island tomorrow.
我会筹措到资金
I'm gonna secure that funding.
罗纳德 保持用户基数增长
Ronald, keep getting the user base up
这样在全球推广的时候就能有坚实的基础
so we have a strong foundation for when we go global.
本地帮派数量到了瓶颈 我在想办法
Local gangs sort of plateaud, but I'm working on it.
你呢 你的团队怎么样了
What about you? How is your team?
你说你需要其他人 是吧
You said you need someone else, right?
你需要一个密♥码♥破译员 有人选了吗
You need a cryptographer? Do you have anyone in mind?
有个女孩子
Yeah, well, there's this one girl.
她在诺卡尔 是我认识最厉害的
She's in NoCal. I mean, she's the best I know.
-无人能及 -你跟她有私交吗
- She's unparalleled. - Do you know her personally?
是的 如果我们要打败盖泽
Yeah. If we're gonna beat Guizer,
在密♥码♥方面 她是我唯一信得过的人
she's the only person I'd trust with the cipher.
好 盖泽很快就会上线了
Okay. Probably won't be long before Guizer goes live.
你赶紧坐飞机去吧
Let's get you on a plane.
创业公♥司♥
第二季 第四集
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们已经开始下降到旧金山
we have begun our descent into San Francisco.
乘务员 准备着陆
Flight attendants, prepare for landing.
我想知道你们在亚特兰大有人吗
Yeah, I was wondering if you got any folks in ATL
也许会对这种东西感兴趣
who might be interested in this kind of thing.
尼克 我是维斯
Hey, Nick, it's Wes.
我的人会在早上10点半去接你
Um, my guy's gonna get you at 10:30 a.m.,
带你到岛上 然后我们聊聊阿♥拉♥克网
take your out to the island so we can chop it up about ArakNet.
斯泰拉
没有 我试了
Nah, man. I tried,
但让那些小鬼头相信电脑这玩意可不容易
but it ain't easy gettin' 'em jits to trust in computer shit. Feel me?
-是这里吗 -是的
- This is it? - This is it.
会有人接我吗 还是
Is someone gonna get me or...
有人吗
Hello?
-有人在吗 -你好
- Hello? - Hello.
你好 请问维斯住这里吗
Hi. Uh, does Wes live here?
-有时吧 -那就好
- Sometimes. - Good.
我是尼克 他的朋友
Okay, I'm Nick. I'm a friend of his.
他没说过有人要来
Didn't say anyone was coming.
-他现在在吗 -不在
- Well, is he here? - No.
你想帮我把这些洗了吗
You wanna help me wash these?
好啊
Yeah, okay.
今天他能回来吗
Um, are you expecting him back today at all?
谁知道呢
Who knows.
-对了 我叫尼克 -我叫玛拉
- I'm Nick, by the way. - I'm Mara.
你是他的
You're his...
他女儿
I'm his daughter.
把叶摘了 把泥洗掉
Break off the leaf and scrub the dirt.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure. Uh...
小菜一碟
Simple enough.
然后得出"空"
So then, we'll be getting return none.
如你们所见 "空"是一项特殊值
And as you'll notice, none is a special value.
它的作用很特殊
It behaves in a really odd way
"空"告诉我们的是
because what none tells us is that there is,
该计算无返回值
of course, no value coming back from the computation.
抱歉 那个D难道不应该是小写吗
Yeah, excuse me. Isn't the "D" supposed to be in lowercase?
-还是 -对 你说得对
- Or... -Yeah, you're right.
抱歉 今天咖啡没喝够
Sorry, guys. Not enough coffee today,
也可能是喝太多了
or, you know, too much. Right?
所以
So, um...
"空"告诉我们
None tells us that
解释器中没有返回值
there is no value coming back from the interpreter,
很奇怪是吧
which is really weird, right?
那么接下来
So what's happening next...
我也想不到其他方法找你 就来了
Didn't know how else to find you, so...
你不能打电♥话♥给我吗
What, you couldn't just call me?
你会接吗
Would you have answered?
你在做什么 你回来干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing back?
做生意
Business.
不错
Cool.
斯泰拉 我...
Look, Stella, I...
想让你知道 我很抱歉之前临阵脱逃
really need you to know that I'm sorry I bailed.
就这样吗
And that's it?
是的
Yeah.
小伊 我已经四年没有你的消息了
Izz, I haven't seen you or heard from you in, what, four years.
我知道我做错了
I know what I did was wrong, and...
只是不知道该说什么
Just don't know what to say.
我觉得自己很差劲
I felt shitty. I...
-我当时很害怕 斯泰拉 -好了
- I was scared, Stella. - Okay.
很高兴听到你这么说
Yeah, that's great to know, then.
我就既往不咎了
Clears all of that up.
我肯定你生意上还有很多要忙
Look, I'm sure you're real busy with your business,
我就先走了 好吗
so I'm gonna go. Okay?
等等 斯泰拉
Wait, Stella.
要不我们能喝杯咖啡 或者啤酒
Maybe we can grab a coffee or a beer?
我还要办公
I have office hours.
你知道该怎么做
Hey, uh, you know what to do.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表