剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
-亚历克斯·贝尔 -老天爷
- Alex Bell? - Jesus Christ.
是的 我差点杀了他 我差点毙了他
Yes. I almost killed him, I almost shot him up.
-怎么回事 -我差点
- What happened? - I was this...
-告诉我怎么回事 -就差这么一点
- Okay, tell me what happened. - I was this close.
-告诉我怎么回事 -见鬼了 我得走了
- Tell me what happened. - Holy shit, I gotta go.
我得找个人谈谈
I gotta talk to someone.
不 等等 跟我说
No, hang on, talk to me.
跟我说 发生什么事了
Talk to me, what happened?
-我差点杀人了 -你做了什么
- I almost killed someone. - What did you do?
-告诉我经过 -我要晕倒了
- Walk me through it. - I think I'm gonna faint.
好了 我扶着你
All right. Hey, hey, hey, hey, I gotcha.
过来 坐下 过来
Come on, come here, just sit down, come here.
我扶着你 你不会晕倒的 你没事
I gotcha, you're not gonna faint, you're all right.
-你没事 -我无法呼吸
- You're all right. - I can't breathe.
呼吸就好 你可以的
Just breathe. Yeah, you can.
-我呼吸不了 -你可以的
- No, I can't. - Yeah, you can.
不 我想我心脏病发作了
No, I think I'm having a heart attack.
你没有 你没有 你没有
You're not, you're not. You're not.
你只是惊恐发作
You're just having a panic attack.
我过去常这样
I used to have them all the time.
我会照我过去的做法来做 好吗
I'm gonna do what I used to do, okay?
我把方法教给你
I'm gonna teach you what I did.
我要你闭上眼睛
I just want you to close your eyes.
相信我就是了 相信我 闭上眼睛
Just trust me, trust me, close your eyes.
我要你告诉我你在世界上最喜欢的地方
I want you to tell me about your favorite place in the world.
不 白人的这套对我不管用
No, this white shit doesn't work on me!
闭嘴听我说 闭嘴
Shut up and listen! Shut up.
-只管回答我问题 -好
- Just answer me, please. - Okay.
告诉我你在世上最喜欢的地方
Tell me about your favorite place in the world
你有最美好记忆的地方
that you have the best memory.
某个别人都无法夺走的安全地方
Somewhere safe that nobody can take away from you.
好
Okay. Um...
我 我
My... My...
我姑妈阿♥拉♥亚的农场
My aunt Araya's farm.
我们小时经常去那里
We used to go there all the time when we were little,
-我和戴尔 -描述一下
- me and Deli. - Tell me about it.
那是古巴的一个农场
It's a farm in Cuba.
我们全家都常去
We used to go, my whole family.
她养着那些马
And... and she took care of these horses there,
那些大屁♥股♥的马
these... big-ass horses.
你在那里做什么
What'd you do there?
就是
Just...
放松
Just chill.
她和我爸 他们会喝朗姆酒 讲故事
Her and my dad, they would drink rum and then tell stories.
然后就有人来访
And then... And then there was people visiting...
全天 每天都有 来来去去
all day, every day, and just in and out and...
那不重要 无忧无虑
And it didn't matter. It was carefree.
听上去很棒
That sounds awesome.
我小时候没这样的经历
I didn't have anything like that growing up.
挺没劲
That sucks.
但你没死
But hey, you're not dead.
你没事了
You're okay.
你想告诉我发生什么事了吗
Do you want to tell me about what happened?
你有地方可去吗 你之前待在哪里
Do you have anywhere to go? Where you been staying?
我车里
In my car.
是的
Yeah.
你身上好臭 所以
I mean, you smell terrible, so...
-去你的 -这倒是不新鲜
- Fuck you. - I'm not surprised.
你该留在这里
Well, you should stay here.
不 不了
No, I'm good.
你真该留下
Yeah, come on, I insist.
我睡沙发 你睡床上
I'll take the couch, you can have the bed.
不 尼克 你不必
No, Nick, you don't have to...
必须的
Absolutely.
必须的 就这样定了
Absolutely, it's settled.
你留在这里
You stay here.
好 不过我睡沙发 我基本不睡
Okay. I'll take the couch, though, I barely sleep.
只要你先洗澡就行
Hey, as long as you take a shower.
你臭死了
You smell like shit.
谢谢
Thanks.
你睡着了吗
Did you get some sleep?
一小会儿
A little.
很好 我有个会
Good. Uh, I have this meeting,
我晚点回来 你继续躺着就好
but I'll back later, so just... just stay put.
我骗你了
I lied to you.
骗我什么
About what?
我姑妈的农场
My aunt's farm.
我从没去过
I never been.
我就见过一张照片
I just saw this one picture.
再睡一会儿
Try and get some more sleep.
他们肯定是没办妥
Ah, they must have screwed up.
没事 我们可以再来
It's okay, we can come back.
不不不 我们得把这事办妥
No, no, no, no, no. We'll get it worked out.
注意你的呼吸节奏
Focus on your breathing.
尼克
Nick. Hey.
你好吗
Hey. How you doing?
我是布伦特 费恩先生的助理
Hey, I'm Brent, Mr. Fein's assistant.
布伦特 很高兴认识你 这位是保罗
Brent, nice to meet you, this is Paul.
保罗 你好 保罗
Hey, Paul. How you doing, Paul?
抱歉我们没有提前打电♥话♥告诉你们
So, you know, sorry we didn't call.
真的很感激你们开车过来
Really appreciate you guys making the drive,
但是费恩先生得拒绝了
but, uh, Mr. Fein's gonna have to pass on this one, okay?
为什么 我是说
Uh... why? I mean,
他都没听我们说 我们到这来了
he hasn't even heard the pitch... we're here.
对对对 有点
Right, right, right. There were, uh...
有点 我想有
There were some... I guess there were
其他的因素
some other factors, so, you know...
好 什么其他因素
Okay, what other factors?
就是一些障碍
Just... Just a couple hurdles.
真的再次抱歉 没有提前通知
Again, really sorry, we... you know, we didn't call.
没事 什么障碍
Sure, what... what hurdles?
-我谷歌♥了你的名字 -好好
- I sort of Googled your name. - Okay, okay.
-给我几分钟 -好 好
- Just give me... okay? - Yeah, yeah.
听着 兄弟 我们安排这次会面时
Look, man, I sort of Googled your name
我谷歌♥了你的名字
when we set the meeting, and I...
-一堆东西跳了出来 -关于调查的 对
- A bunch of stuff popped up? - About the investigation, yeah.
听着
Okay, look.
让我跟他谈谈 好吗
Let me just talk to him, okay?
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous. This is... hey, hey.
他要去参加另一个会议 抱歉
He's headed to another meeting, you know, sorry, man...
让我在他去之前跟他说几句
Let me just... okay, well, let me catch him before he goes.
是这样的 我还没有被定罪
Here's the thing: I have not been convicted of anything.
-对对对 -这是恶意抹黑
- Right, right, right. - This is a smear campaign.
-我只是传话人 -你不只是传话人
- I'm just the messenger. - You're not just the messenger.
我是说
I mean... Hey, hey.
听着 我得走了
Listen. I gotta go.
安全驾车 谢谢你们过来
Have a good drive. Thanks for coming in.
谢谢通知
Thanks for calling!
饿了吗
Who's hungry?
还好吗 儿子
What dey do, son?
好
'Sup.
儿子
Hey, son.
打开杂物箱
Open up the glove box.
座位好吗
They're good seats?
反正是座位
They seats.
黑鬼
Nigga.
这可得花不少钱 即便勒布朗走了也是这样
That shit's a fortune, even after Lebron left.
"好座位"
"Good seats."
听着 我跟你说
Hey, look, I'll tell you what.
我们让这个社区重新站稳脚跟
We get this neighborhood back on its feet...
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表