剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
舰长在贸易区屋顶救下你时
I don't remember the captain analysing anything
根本就没有再三考虑
when he went back for you on that roof.
以此类比并不合理
That is a specious analogy.
是吗
Is it?
你们的行动毫无意义
You're wasting your time.
克兰什么都不知道
Klaang knows nothing.
我非常不建议在这个房♥间内使用武器
It would be unwise to discharge that weapon in this room.
这个房♥间是干什么用的
What is this room?
这些现象是怎么回事
What goes on here?
你很好奇啊 乔 我能这么叫你吗
You've very curious, Jon. May I call you "Jon"?
居然知道我的名字 着实令我惊讶
Am I supposed to be impressed that you know my name?
我非常了解你的经历 甚至知道还未发生的
I've learned a great deal about you. Even more than you know.
那我猜 我处于下风咯
Well, I guess you have me at a disadvantage.
所以你干脆别躲躲藏藏的
So why don't you drop this invisible man routine...
出来跟我面对面交谈吧
...and let me see who I'm talking to.
船壳已经重新极化了
Hull plating's been repolarised.
准备启动脉冲引擎
Stand by, impulse engines.
塔克中校 情况如何
Mr Tucker, status?
自动序列发生器可以运作 但环形约束器还是偏离了两微米
The auto-sequencer's online, but annular confinement's still off by two microns.
那样就够了
That should sufice.
说得轻松
Easy for you to say.
如果苏利邦人已经重建防御了
If the Suliban have reestablished their defences,
我们就别无选择了
we'll have no other option.
如果萨琳能把信息全部告知你
You wouldn't have come looking for Klaang
你也就不会敢来寻找克兰了
if Sarin had told you what she knew.
这意味着你对我根本没有威胁
That means you're no threat to me, Jon.
但我非常希望你能离开这里
But I do need you to leave this room.
马上
Now.
你的变色龙般的伪装还挺厉害的
This chameleon thing is pretty fancy.
这就是你让克林贡帝国四分五裂的报酬吗
Was it payment for pitting the Klingons against each other?
或是说 时空冷战的战利品吗
Or a trophy from your Temporal Cold War?
我本来是想留你一命的
I was going to let you go.
是吗
Really?
那显然 你并不如你自己所想的那么了解我
Then you obviously don't know as much about me as you thought you did.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我甚至知道你会在哪天死去
I could have told you what day you were going to die,
不过现在看来 这一天要变了
but I suppose that's about to change.
怎么回事呢
What's the matter?
基因改良的小伎俩没法阻止自己不挨揍吗
No genetic tricks to keep you from getting knocked on your butt?
不是小伎俩 而是进化
What you call tricks, we call progress.
说白了 你们人类的基因结构和猿猴没什么不同
Are you aware that your genome is almost identical to that of an ape?
苏利邦人可没有人类这样的耐心来等待自然进化
The Suliban don't share humanity's atience with natural selection.
所以就为了加快一点速度 而与魔鬼签约吗
So to speed things up a little, you struck a deal with the devil.
右舷又来了四艘敌舰
We have four more coming up off starboard.
少尉 现在可以停泊了吗
Can we dock, ensign?
恐怕不可行
These aren't ideal conditions.
塔克中校 看来得采用备用方案了
Mr Tucker, we're going to plan B.
就是现在
Now!
呼叫舰桥 舰长安全回来了
Bridge, we've got him.
对不起啦 我们没有什么可选的余地
Sorry, captain. We had no other choice.
他说什么使帝国蒙羞
Something about disgracing the empire.
他说他已经准备好受死了
He says he's ready to die.
我就当那是道谢的意思了
I'll take that as a thank-you.
我不觉得克林贡语中有表示感谢的词语
I don't think they have a word for "thank you."
那他说的是什么
What did he say?
你还是不知道为好
You don't wanna know.
请进
Come in.
我刚才接收到来自弗瑞斯中将的讯息了
I've just gotten a response to the message I sent to Admiral Forrest.
他很高兴能够告诉瓦肯最高指挥部 有关苏利邦人的情报
He enjoyed telling the Vulcan High Command about the Suliban we ran into.
人类能作为提供情报的以防 非常难得
It isn't every day he gets to be the one dispensing information.
再通知其他船员之前 我想先把星际舰队的命令告知你们
I wanted you both to hear Starfleet's orders before I inform the crew.
什么命令
Orders?
瓦肯派出了一艘运输舰过来接你
Your people are sending a transport to pick you up.
我还以为会安排进取号♥载我回到地球呢
I was under the impression that Enterprise would be taking me back to Earth.
那样的话就不顺路了
It would be a little out of our way.
弗瑞斯中将认为我们应该继续向深空探索
Admiral Forrest sees no reason why we shouldn't keep going.
好家伙
Son of a bitch.
我觉得弗拉克斯医生大概也不会介意多待几天吧
I have a feeling Dr Phlox won't mind staying around for a while.
他最近对人类的内分泌系统特别感兴趣
He's developing a fondness for the human endocrine system.
我会多安排两轮班次来负责修缮工作
I'll get double shifts on the repair work.
船壳估计要稍微修补一下了
I think that outer hull's gonna need a little patching up.
但愿那是最后一次被别人开火攻击吧
Let's hope that's the last time somebody takes a shot at us.
但愿吧
Let's hope.
提'珀 能麻烦你留步吗
T'Pol. Would you stick around for a minute?
从我记事起 我就一直觉得
Ever since I can remember, I've seen...
瓦肯人是人类的阻碍
...Vulcans as an obstacle.
一直在阻止我们成为一个独♥立♥自主的种族
Always keeping us from standing on our own two feet.
我能理解
I understand.
不 我不认为你能理解
No, I don't think you do.
但我要成功的话
If I'm gonna pull this off,
就必须舍弃一些东西
there are a few things I need to leave behind.
就像是
Things like...
成见 积怨这样的
...preconceptions, holding grudges.
若没有你的协助 这次的任务恐怕早已失败
This mission would have failed without your help.
确实如此
I won't dispute that.
我是想
I was thinking...
一个瓦肯科学官 应该会大有裨益
...a Vulcan science officer could come in handy.
但让我来请求你留任
But if I asked you to stay,
看起来又好像是我还没有做好独♥立♥自主的准备
it might look like I wasn't ready to do this on my own.
或许你也应该放下傲慢了
Perhaps you should add pride to your list.
是啊 或许吧
Perhaps I should.
或许最好由我去联络我的上级 亲自提出这个请求
It might be best if I were to contact my superiors and make the request myself.
若您批准的话
With your permission.
批准
Permission granted.
这里应该没人急着回家吧
I hope nobody is in a big hurry to get home.
星际舰队似乎认为我们准备好开始进行任务了
Starfleet seems to think that we're ready to begin our mission.
我知道数光年之处 有一个宜居行星
I understand there's an inhabited planet a few light-years from here.
侦测到了 舰长
I've detected it, sir.
传感器显示是以硫化氮为主要成分的大气
Sensors show a nitrogen-sulphide atmosphere.
大概不会有人形生物哦
Probably not humanoids.
这就要靠我们来探索了
That's what we're here to find out.
准备离开轨道 设定去那的航线
Prepare to break orbit and lay in a course.
传感器显示在我们的行径上有一个离子风暴
I'm reading an ion storm on that trajectory, sir.
要绕开吗 舰长
Should I go around it?
记住 我们不应该害怕风哦
We can't be afraid of the wind, ensign.
曲速4级 出发吧
Take us to warp 4.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表