剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
他们正尝试着联♥系♥我
They're trying to contact me.
进取号♥
Enterprise.
是的
Yes.
我在找亚契舰长
I'm looking for Captain Archer.
他现在是安多利亚帝国防卫军的一名囚犯
He's a prisoner of the Andorian Imperial Guard.
我们知道你们在和瓦肯人勾结
We know you're in collaboration with the Vulcans.
让我跟舰长讲话
Let me talk to the captain.
我们会一直监视你们的星舰的
Your ship is under constant surveillance.
如果你们开始装填武器 或有任何登陆的企图
Arm your weapons or make any attempt to approach the surface,
我就杀了人♥质♥
and I'll kill the hostages.
等一下
Wait.
我这里失去信♥号♥♥了
l've lost the signal.
试试呼叫提'珀
Try T'Pol.
或者塔克中校
Or Commander Tucker.
没有回应
No response.
让穿梭机库
Have the launch bay
准备好二号♥穿梭机
put Shuttlepod Two on standby.
你也听到他的威胁了 如果我们再派人
You heard what he said. If we try to send more people--
少尉 我不会听命于通讯器里的声音的
I don't take orders from a com voice, ensign.
除非那是舰长的声音
Not unless that voice belongs to the captain.
在瓦肯数据库里找一找
Take a look at the Vulcan database.
看看那里面是否有关于安多利亚人的资料
See if it has anything on these Andorians.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
我们已经搜索完了东部塔楼的所有房♥间
We've searched all the chambers in the eastern tower.
住♥宅♥区查过了吗
Have you checked the living quarters?
尚未
Not yet.
如果我们将那些修道士中的一两个斩首
Perhaps if we decapitate one or two of those monks,
他也许就会交代事实了
he'll start telling us the truth.
这样的结果
Is that something...
你会接受吗 舰长
...you could live with, captain?
我已经告诉你们事实了
I've already told you the truth.
你在地球星舰上生活多久了
How long have you lived on the Earth ship?
九个星期
Nine weeks...
又四天
...and four days.
那气味你一定无法忍♥受
The smell must be intolerable.
会习惯的
You get used to it.
况且我有鼻麻痹剂
And I was given a nasal numbing agent.
参观这地方是谁的主意
Whose idea was it to visit this place?
这些人是认真的
These guys are serious.
如果他们找不到想要的东西
They'll start killing you people
他们就会开始杀你们的人
if they don't find what they're looking for.
这里没有他们要找的东西
There is nothing to find.
我可不认为他们会买♥♥账
I don't think they're buying that.
至少这次不会
Not this time.
他们看起来有四个人
Looks like there are four of them.
我看见了一些像是扫描仪控制台的东西
I saw some kind of scanning console.
他们谈论了很多关于搜索房♥间的事情
They talked a lot about searching rooms.
你认为他们能用那些触角
You'd think they could find whatever they're looking for
找到想要的东西
with those antennas of theirs.
他们回应了进取号♥的呼叫
They answered a hail from Enterprise.
还威胁他们 要是试图营救就会杀光我们
They threatened to kill us all if anyone tries a rescue.
李德上尉不会那么鲁莽的
Mr. Reed wouldn't be that reckless.
我招募的战术官
I didn't recruit my tactical officer
也不会是受到威胁时坐视不管的人
to sit on his butt when he's threatened.
安多利亚人砸坏了我们的通讯器
The Andorians smashed our communicators.
我们失去联♥系♥越久
The longer we're out of contact...
麦尔康就越有可能
...the more likely...
视警告于不顾
...Malcolm will put together a landing party.
派遣一支登陆部队
Warning or no warning.
就我对他的了解
Knowing him,
这可能会是一支重火力部队
a heavily armed landing party.
只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time.
所以如果有什么建议的话
So if anyone has a suggestion...
我洗耳恭听
...I'm all ears.
无意冒犯
No offense.
有一个方案
There is an option.
这有一个很古老的发讯器
A transmitter. lt's very old.
你还说你们这里没有科技设备
You said you had no technology.
已经有很多年没有使用过
It hasn't been used in many years.
也可能根本就不能用
It may not even be working.
我就没遇到过我修不了的无线电
I never met a busted radio I couldn't fix.
那这发讯器 在哪
Where is this transmitter?
在地下陵墓里
In the catacombs.
地下陵墓
Catacombs.
舰长 请听我说
Please listen to me, captain.
正下方有一条隐藏的隧♥道♥
There are hidden passages beneath us
那里保存着我们最神圣的圣物
where we keep our most sacred relics,
以及我们尊敬的逝者
our honored dead.
如果被安多利亚人发现了
If the Andorians discover them,
你根本想象不到他们会怎样玷污我们的文化
they will damage our culture in ways you can't begin to understand.
对没有感情的人来说 你真是有戏剧天赋
For people without emotion, you sure have a flair for the dramatic.
他是哈多克大♥师♥
Master Haadok...
帕'杰修道院的创立者之一
...one of the founders of P'Jem.
发讯器在这边
The transmitter is this way.
伙计
Fellas.
那下面是什么
What's down there?
圣骨室
The reliquary.
在那里保存着我们最神圣的古物
Our most sacred artifacts are kept there.
这就是发讯器
This is the transmitter.
看起来像是个克雷利德电池
Looks like a krellide power cell.
译注:克雷利德电池在TNG 4x25中曾出现过
还有一床被子可以盖
There is one to spare.
不了 谢谢 它会妨碍到我的
No, thanks. It'll just get in my way.
之后会越来越冷的
It's only going to get colder.
你拿着吧
You take it.
你比我更需要它
You need it more than l do.
安多利亚人有传送器吗
Do the Andorians have a transporter?
并无
No.
那我们就能利用这个机会奇袭
That gives us the element of surprise.
我们可以直接往中庭传送一支突击队
We could bring an assault team right into the atrium.
传送器的声音足以惊动守卫
The sound of the transporter alone would alert the guards.
他们在小队完全重组之前就会开火了
They'd start firing before the team was fully resequenced.
那这个房♥间呢
What about this room?
等到安多利亚人侦测到传送器的时候
By the time the Andorians detected the transport,
我们就能全副武装做好准备了
we'd be armed and ready.
准备什么
For what?
准备让近距离交火
A firefight in close quarters...
把修道士们都置于危险之中吗
...with a dozen monks at risk?
那你有更好的方法吗
If you've got any better ideas...
你也盖一点吧
There's room in here.
不用
l'm fine.
你会冻坏的
You're freezing.
在我上次使用鼻麻醉剂后已经过了24小时
It's been 24 hours since l took my nasal numbing agent.
寒冷比起气味来说好受多了
The cold is preferable to the odor.
盖上吧
Come on.
武装突袭是拿我们所有人的性命冒险
An armed assault would put all of our lives at risk.
更不用说会对圣所本身造成破坏
Not to mention the destruction of the sanctuary itself.
我得说我们已经都处在危险之中了
I'd say our lives are already at risk.
安多利亚和瓦肯之间的关系 非常紧张
Tensions between Andoria and Vulcan are high.
任何人员伤亡只会让事态变得更糟
Any casualties would only make matters worse.
你似乎打算任由他们胡作非为
It seems like you're letting them walk all over you.
他们闯入修道院里 破坏你们的圣物
They come in here, they smash your relics,
还殴打你的同胞
they beat up your people...
而你只想坐手旁观 等他们自行离开吗
...then you just sit back and wait for them to walk away?
我们瓦肯人并不信奉以暴制暴
We don't believe in responding to violence with violence.
我钦佩你们的道德观
I admire your ethics...
就现在而言 些许暴♥力♥或许才能解决问题
...but right now, a little violence might help.
你表现得越来越像个安多利亚人了
You're beginning to sound like an Andorian.
我来修道院 就是为了
You know, I came here hoping to
更深入地了解瓦肯人的想法
gain a little insight into the Vulcan mind...
现在我觉得我已经看明白了
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表