剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
Where are they?
离我们不到二十米
They're within 20 meters.
到底在哪儿
Where?!
我无法定位信♥号♥♥源
l can't pinpoint the signal.
试试看增强邻近传感器
Try boosting the proximity sensors.
我听说过你们的交♥配♥仪式
I've heard about your mating rituals.
瓦肯女性强迫男性互相打斗至死
That Vulcan women force their men to fight each other to the death.
你想不想要我为你杀个人
Would you like me to kill someone for you?
离她远点
Leave her alone.
你想不想让我杀了他
Would you like me to kill him?
快找到他们
Find them.
他们离得很近
They're very close.
你撑得住吗
Will you be all right?
快去 我掩护你们
Go ahead. I'll cover here.
凯瓦尔
Keval!
跟我来
This way.
跑了两个 他们钻进地下陵墓了
Two of them got away. They went down into the catacombs.
这下你高兴了吧 舰长
I hope you're pleased, Captain.
你把一处隐居之所变成了战场
You've turned a place of solitude into a war zone.
相位手♥枪♥呢
Where are the phase pistols?
给 舰长
Here, sir.
如果他醒了 就再击晕他一次
If he wakes up, stun him again.
跟我来
Let's go.
我跟你一起去
l'm going with you.
我们早已不再诉诸暴♥力♥
Violence is no longer our way.
我们必须保护属于我们的东西
We must protect what is ours.
他们沿这条通道下去了
They're down this passage.
距离三十米
Thirty meters.
这条通道通往圣骨室
It leads to the reliquary.
只有高阶修道士才允许进入
Only members of the high order are allowed inside.
我们会尽力不盯着
We'll try not to look at anything.
舰长 我无法允许
l can't permit it, captain.
那你想要我们怎么做
What would you suggest we do?
我自己去制♥服♥他们
I'll disarm them myself.
你有用过这种枪吗
You ever use one of those?
就知道没有
I didn't think so.
安多利亚人已经见过那些圣物了
The Andorians have seen your sacred relics.
多几名人类见过也不会有什么区别
A couple humans won't make much of a difference.
舰长
Captain.
别开火
Hold your fire.
你何不来看看这东西呢
You might want to take a look at this.
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe this.
你那玩意有图像传感器吗
Does that thing have imaging sensors?
有
Yes.
尽可能地多拍点照片
Take all the pictures you can.
放下你们的武器
Place your weapons on the ground.
否则我会杀掉他
I will kill him if necessary.
把那东西给我
Give that to me.
在圣所使用暴♥力♥啊 舰长
Violence in a sanctuary, Captain.
是啊 非常不尊重
Very disrespectful.
但让我很痛快
Boy, did it feel good.
这么久以来
All this time...
安多利亚人都说这些修道士是骗子
...they've been calling these monks liars,
讽刺的是 他们还真说对了
and all this time, they've been right.
这个传感器阵列的规模
They've got enough equipment down there
足够看清一个安多利亚人早餐吃的什么了
to see what any Andorian is having for breakfast.
我完成扫描了
I've completed my scans.
把数据给他吧
Give it to him.
舰长
Sir?
我说 把数据给他
Give it to him.
你的目的已经达到了 快离开吧
You've got what you came for, now get out of here.
如何确保你的星舰不会攻击我们
How do we know you won't attack our vessel?
是瓦肯违反了条约
The Vulcans violated your treaty.
你的人♥民♥有权了解真♥相♥
Your people ought to know about it.
你有任何异议吗
You have a problem with that?
给我你的通讯器
Your communicator.
提'珀呼叫进取号♥
T'Pol to Enterprise.
请讲
Go ahead.
安多利亚船只很快就会离开地表
The Andorian ship will be leaving the surface momentarily.
放他们走吧
They're free to go.
收到
Acknowledged.
我们欠你个人情
We're in your debt.
多谢你的导游
Thanks for the tour.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表