剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
如果你是想攻击我 我劝你最好打消念头
If you're thinking of harming me, I'd advise against it.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你们为何要带克兰回家
Why were you taking Klaang home?
要是在另一个场合下
You know, under different circumstances,
我可能还有点受宠若惊 但
I might be flattered by this, but...
我从没见过这种情况
That's never happened before.
我通过基因改造获取了衡量他人可信度的能力
I've been given the ability to measure trust,
但发挥能力需要亲密接触
but it requires close contact.
你也是苏利邦人
You're Suliban.
我曾是他们激进派中的一员
I was a member of the Cabal, but not any longer.
但进化的代价实在太高昂了
The price of evolution was too high.
什么进化
Evolution?
我的族人中 有些太急于自我改良
Some of my people are so anxious to improve themselves...
以致走火入魔
that they've lost perspective.
现在知道了我没骗你吧 然后呢
So you know I'm not lying to you. Now what?
克兰正带着重要情报返回母星
Klaang was carrying a message to his people.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
情报就是我给的
I gave it to him.
情报内容是什么
What kind of message?
苏利邦人近期一直在对克林贡帝国发动攻击
The Suliban have been staging attacks within The Klingon Empire.
并将其伪造成是帝国内的家族争端
Making it appear that one faction is attacking another.
克兰正带着证据前往克林贡最高议会
Klaang was bringing proof of this to his High Council.
没有这些证据 帝国很可能会四分五裂
Without that proof, the empire could be thrown into chaos.
苏利邦人这么做的目的是什么
Why would the Suliban want that?
激进派只会听从别人的指令
The Cabal doesn't make decisions on its own.
他们只是协助进行时空冷战的士兵
They're simply soldiers fighting a Temporal Cold War.
时空什么
Temporal?
我听不明白
You've lost me.
他们听从一个来自遥远未来的人的指令
They're taking orders from the distant future.
你说什么
What?
我们可以帮你找到克兰
We can help you find Klaang,
但我们并没有可用的星舰 你得带着我们去找
but we don't have a starship. You'll have to take us with you.
你们的穿梭机在哪
Where's your vessel?
在屋顶上 三号♥停泊口
On the roof, Docking Port 3.
走这边
This way.
崔普 你来
Trip.
去找到克兰
Find Klaang.
穿梭机呢
Where's the pod?
在这边
Over here.
不对 在这边
No, it's this way.
快走吧
Come on.
亚契呼叫李德上尉 请回复
Lieutenant Reed, this is Archer. Come in.
讯息不清晰 你能听清吗
You're breaking up. Can you hear me?
我们在屋顶上
We're on the roof.
你们得尽快回到上面来
You need to get up here as quickly as...
我们一直在尝试联络你 舰长
We've been trying to reach you, captain.
我们已经回穿梭机了
We're back in the shuttle.
问一下他们的位置
Ask him where they are.
风暴雪越来越严重了
This storm's getting worse.
舰长 你们目前在哪个位置
Captain, what's your location?
天气绝对会越来
The weather is definitely...
好极了
Great.
我就说是在那边嘛
Like I said, it's back there.
我从没见过暴风雪还会打雷的
I've never seen lightning in a snowstorm before.
暴风雪造成太多干扰了
The storm's kicking up too much interference.
我没法从众多生物信♥号♥♥中分辨出人类的
I can't isolate human bio-signs.
他们可能在贸易区的任何地方
They could be anywhere in the complex.
那就用瓦肯人的生物信♥号♥♥
Try Vulcan bio-signs.
这不就找到了
I found her.
把星带到穿梭机上去
Get Hoshi to the ship.
快
Now.
你先走
Go.
进取号♥需要她的舰长 我来掩护你撤离
Enterprise needs its captain. Give me the weapons.
你快先走
I said, go.
右舷推进器失效了
The starboard thruster's down.
别管了 快起飞
Ignore it. Take us up.
我们需要指示
We need instructions.
打开通讯频道
Open a channel.
副指挥官提'珀呼叫进取号♥
Subcommander T'Pol to Enterprise.
请讲
Go ahead.
我们将在四分钟后对接 让弗拉克斯医生净化隔离舱待命
We'll be docking in four minutes. Have Dr Phlox meet us in Decon.
收到 有人受伤了吗
Acknowledged. Is someone wounded?
舰长受伤了
The captain.
现在由我来指挥进取号♥
I'm taking command of Enterprise.
我控制不住了
I can't do it.
加油 可以的
Yes, you can.
让她平稳地飞起来
Take her up, straight and steady.
可恶
Damn.
不要抗拒风 你要学会去利用它 相信它
You can't be afraid of the wind. Learn to trust it.
这个程序应该花不了多长时间
It shouldn't take more than a few moments.
真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
别人的扫描结果都呈阴性
The others scanned negative.
只有你们俩很不幸地接触到一种原囊孢子
You two, unfortunately, were exposed to a protocystian spore.
我已经在隔离室B放了合适的净化胶了
I've loaded the appropriate decon gel into compartment B.
让梅威瑟准备好离开环绕轨道
Tell Mr Mayweather to prepare to leave orbit.
舰长情况如何
How's the captain?
我正在给他疗伤
I'm treating his wound.
他会没事吧
Will he be all right?
迟早会的
Eventually.
不是我说
Correct me if I'm wrong,
你在这次任务中的职位难道不只是观察员吗
but aren't you just kind of an observer on this mission?
可没人告诉过我你加入了星际舰队
I don't remember anyone telling me you were a member of Starfleet.
我的瓦肯军衔比你要高
My Vulcan rank supersedes yours.
风马牛不相及
Apples and oranges.
这可是地球星舰 瓦肯人无权指挥我们
This is an Earth vessel. You're in no position to take command.
完成这次净化程序后 我会马上联♥系♥索瓦尔大使
As soon as we're through here, I'll contact Ambassador Soval.
他会与你们的上级联♥系♥
He'll speak to your superiors,
在这种情况下 我相信他们会全部同意由我指挥
and I'm certain they will support my authority in this situation.
有些人可能要高兴坏了
You must really be proud of yourself.
趁舰长还在医务室昏迷不醒的时候
You can put an end to this mission...
你就可以直接命令终止这次任务
while the captain's still unconscious in Sickbay.
甚至不用看他一眼
You won't even have to look him in the eye.
你们要护送的人已经被带走了
Your precious cargo was stolen,
至少三个苏利邦人被杀害
three Suliban, perhaps more, were killed,
连亚契舰长自己也身负重伤
and Captain Archer has been seriously wounded.
在我看来 这次的任务已经宣告失败了
It seems, to me, this mission has put an end to itself.
请转过去
Turn around.
就算你说对了
Let's say you're right.
就算我们正像你所预料的那样搞砸了任务
Let's say we screwed up just like you always knew we would.
但我很确定 那些射伤舰长的苏利邦人
It's still a good bet that whoever blew that hole in the captain's leg
绝对和带走克兰的苏利邦人有关系
is connected somehow to the people that took Klaang.
我没理清你讲话的逻辑
I fail to see your point.
应该遵从舰长的意愿 继续执行这次的任务
Captain Archer deserves a chance to see this through.
若你够了解他 就应知道舰长从不轻言放弃
If you knew him, you'd realise that's what he's about.
他一定会有始有终
He needs to finish what he starts.
他爸也是一个这样的人
His daddy was the same way.
显然你与你的舰长的看法相当一致
You obviously share your captain's belief that my people
认为是我们瓦肯人造妨碍了亨利·亚契的研究
were responsible for impeding Henry Archer's accomplishments.
他一生所求 就是看着星舰用着自己的引擎起航
He only wanted to see his engine fly.
但瓦肯人甚至连失败的机会都不愿给他
They never even gave him the chance to fail.
而三十年后 现在的你也同样证明了你们瓦肯人的顽固不化
And here you are, 30 years later, proving just how consistent you Vulcans can be.
非常不错
Very nice.
很好 你的肌纤维愈合得很完美
Very nice. Your myofibers are fusing beautifully.
我昏迷了多久
How long have...?
不到六小时
Less than six hours.
我给你打了麻醉剂 好让渗透鳗帮助愈合你的伤口
I thought it best to keep you sedated while the osmotic eel cauterised your wound.
谢了
Thanks.
舰长 感觉如何
How you doing, captain?
不好说
Well, that depends.
过去六个小时 有什么进展吗
What's been going on the last six hours?
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表