剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
to help you figure out the turbolifts.
好吧 关于你为什么需要轮机长 我有一个更好的理由
Okay, I've got a better reason why you need an engineer.
因为你的轮机长自愿加入这次探索任务
Cause your Engineer signed onto this mission of exploration
就是为了能够探
so he could do a little exploring.
他可不想坐在轮机室
He didn't sign on so he could sit in Engineering
眼巴巴地看着你们三个人闯入那艘船
while you three get to break into that ship.
我们不是要闯进去
We're not breaking in.
我们只是去看看是否一切安好
We're just going to see if everything's okay.
你迫不及待想看里头有什么
You're chomping at the bit to find out what's in there.
我也一样啊
Why should I be any different?
探索才刚刚开始呢 崔普
We just got out here, Trip.
我们还有许多时间去探索
There's going to be plenty of time to go exploring.
而现在 我需要你留在进取号♥上
Right now, I need you on Enterprise
看好引擎
down with your engine.
这艘船还很新 离不开她的轮机长
The ship's a little young to be without her Chief Engineer.
我以前梦想着这项任务时
When I used to dream about this mission,
我可从未想到会有一个瓦肯人在舰上
the last thing I envisioned was having a Vulcan on board
不停地扫兴 让气氛变得冷场
who continuously sucked the air out of the room.
但是
Well...
或许她是对的
maybe she's right.
或许那艘船上的人并不想被我们打扰
Whoever's on that ship might not want us nosing around.
但我不能假定是这种情况 是吧
But I can't assume that's the case, can I?
或许他们需要我们的帮助
Maybe they can use our help.
电脑 暂停记录
Computer, pause.
嘿
You know... hey.
你知道你不太能吃切达干酪
You know that you and cheddar don't get along.
继续记录
Resume personal log.
在出发前 弗瑞斯中将说我们前行的每一光年都是在缔造历史
Before we left, Admiral Forrest said we'd be making history with every light-year,
但如果我们毫无作为是无法缔造历史的
but we're not going to do that sitting on our hands.
电脑 暂停记录
Computer, pause.
请进
Come in.
少尉
Ensign.
抱歉打扰到您了 舰长
Sorry to bother you, sir.
没关系
It's not a problem.
吃些奶酪吗
Cheese?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
之后事情都还好吧
Everything work out all right?
您是说
Sir?
关于调整舱房♥的事
With the swapping quarters?
是的 很好 谢谢你
Yes, it's fine. Thank you.
我在想 舰长
I was thinking, Captain,
我留在舰上 保持通讯畅通
I might be a lot more helpful to you
可能对你更有帮助
if I stay here and keep an open comlink.
这样的话 我可以立即调用语言数据库
That way, I'll have immediate access to the linguistic database.
你难道不能把通用翻译器
Can't you tie your universal translator
通过通讯线路连接到数据库上吗
into the database through the com?
这不一样的
It's not the same.
延迟会是原来的三倍
The lag time is tripled.
我宁可等上那么几秒钟 也要把你带在身边
Well, I'd rather wait a few seconds if it means having you on-site.
如果翻译器失效了
For all we know,the UT won't work.
我们就只能靠你了
You'll be our only backup.
总之 这次任务会很刺♥激♥的
Anyway, it should be exciting.
大半船员连做梦都想要参加这次任务的机会呢
Half the crew would give their eyeteeth to be going over there.
怎么了
What's wrong?
其实是因为环境防护服
The environmental suits...
穿着防护服会引起我的幽闭恐惧
they make me a little...claustrophobic.
你明明有幽闭恐惧症
Claustrophobic.
还报名在一艘星舰上任职吗
And you took a job on a spaceship?
是你千方百计劝我来的 不记得了吗
You talked me into it, remember?
但你在零重力训练的时候好像也没什么状况发生吧
I don't recall reading about any problems during your zero-G training.
那是
Oh, I just...
那是我咬紧牙关挺过去了而已
I bit my lip and got through it.
那就再咬牙挺过去一次吧
Well, you're going to have to bite your lip again.
这次任务需要你
I need you over there.
是 舰长
Yes, sir.
到底怎么了 星
What is it, Hoshi?
你在担忧什么事情
Is something else wrong?
没事 我得回穿梭机库了
No, I'd better get back to the Launch Bay.
等一下 我和你一起去
Hang on, I'll come with you.
这是我最后一次给你吃这个了 波索斯
That's the last time, Porthos.
上尉 你这是准备去打仗吗
Going to war, Lieutenant?
舰长 还是小心为妙
Can't be too careful, sir.
是你科幻片看得太多了吧
You've seen too many science fiction movies.
我们带三把相位手♥枪♥就够了
We just need the three phase pistols.
把步♥枪♥放回去
Put the rifles back.
你用过哪种武器
What are you rated for?
用过电磁手♥枪♥和三型脉冲步♥枪♥
I've been cleared on EM side arms and class-3 pulse rifles.
但我之前没用过相位手♥枪♥
I've never seen one of those.
麦尔康一有机会就会教你怎么用的
Malcolm will check you out on it first chance he gets.
放心吧 它用起来很像EM-33型手♥枪♥
Don't worry. It handles pretty much like an EM-33.
有必要么
Is this necessary?
以防万一
Just a precaution.
不太走运
Just our luck.
气闸没打开
No release.
但应该不成问题
Shouldn't be a problem, though.
我可以在这儿 和这儿安装微型炸♥弹♥
I can place microcharges here and here.
稍等 麦尔康
Hold on a second, Malcolm.
抱歉
Sorry.
进取号♥ 我们打开气闸了
Enterprise, we've got access.
正在进入这艘船
We're boarding the vessel.
至少 我们知道他们是人形生物了
Well, at least we know they're bipeds.
为什么这么说
What gives you that idea?
看梯子
The ladder.
跟上
Come on.
大气成分中含有氮气和甲烷
Nitrogen-methane atmosphere
而且很冷
and it's cold.
气温在零下二十度
Minus 20 degrees.
这里有能量通过的迹象
There's power going through here,
但读数不高
but not much of it.
舰长
Captain.
似乎是氨基酸分子
Molecules look like amino acids.
是血吗
Blood?
好像是某种液压装置
Some sort of hydraulics.
不论如何 它肯定不是原先就装载在此的
Whatever it is, it hasn't been here very long.
星 你要去哪
Hoshi, where are you going?
我真的不想继续在这待着了
I don't think you need a translator!
待在原地
Stay here.
这个装置正在从他们的身体中抽取某种液体
Their bodies are being flushed out with some kind of fluid.
他们都
Are they all...?
都死了 舰长
All dead, sir.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
清理完成
They're clean.
有多少具尸体
How many?
我不清楚
I don't know.
数十个吧
About a dozen.
是十五个
Fifteen.
液压装置抽干了他们身体上的某种成分
They're being drained of something.
不论是谁干的 都一定费了很大功夫
Whoever did it went to a lot of trouble.
我猜他们还会回来的
My guess is they're coming back.
我们应该离开
We should leave.
那艘船上可是有十五个死者啊
There are 15 dead people over there.
我们不能走
We can't leave.
你登上那艘船
Your reason for boarding that vessel
是为了在对方需要时 提供帮助
was to provide assistance if assistance was required.
显然 情况变了
Clearly, it no longer is.
你是说 让我们就袖手旁观吗
You're telling me that we should just leave them there?
有别的选择吗
What's the alternative?
你的目的或许很高尚 舰长
Your intentions were admirable, Captain,
但现在已经帮不了那些船员了
but nothing can be done for that crew now
若我们停留在此
and, if we remain here,
你自己的船员也可能陷入危险
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表