剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
摧毁了殖民地
for destroying the colony.
人类即敌人 这个概念已经根植在他们心中
The idea that humans are the enemy has been embedded in them
已经超过了两代人
for more than two generations.
解决此事不会很容易啊
This isn't gonna be easy.
医务室呼叫亚契
Sickbay to Archer.
请说
Go ahead.
能麻烦您过来一趟吗
Could you come see me, please?
发生什么事了吗
Is everything all right?
纳黛特的癌症已经被根除了
Nadet's cancer has been eliminated.
干得不错
Nice work.
但我发现了一些比较麻烦的事
But I found something quite troubling.
她和她的儿子的内分泌系统都出现了微细胞衰减的迹象
Both she and her son are showing signs of microcellular decay in their endocrine systems.
他们的地下水供应很可能已经被污染了
Their underground water supply has probably become contaminated.
我没有任何可以治疗这个的药物
I don't have any medication to treat this,
情况只会越来越糟
and it's only going to get worse.
把他们带回地面会有所帮助吗
Would bringing them to the surface help?
提'珀说这里的土壤和植被会持续被辐射
T'Pol says the soil and foliage will remain irradiated
至少十年
for at least another decade.
她现在怎么样
How's she doing?
她就和我治疗她之前
She's as disagreeable as she was
一样不开心
before l treated her.
带他们去态势室
Bring them to the Situation Room.
我们是不会离开地道的
We are not leaving.
那里对你们来说已经不安全了
It's not safe for you anymore.
当小行星撞击地表后 放射尘中含有一些特定的毒素
When the asteroid hit,the fallout contained certain poisons.
四 五岁的孩子通常可以对此建立免疫系统
Humans under the age of 4 or 5 can usually build an immunity to them.
这就是为什么他们能活下来
That's why they survived.
对前两三代人来说 免疫系统使你们逃过一劫
For the last two or three generations,that immunity kept you all alive.
但现在毒素已经渗透进你们的水源
But now the poisons have gotten into your water supply.
正如亚契舰长所说的 地道已不再安全
As Captain Archer says, it is no longer safe.
你们人类曾打算在我们的先人还住在地面时残杀他们
You humans tried to gut our go-befores when they lived on the overside.
现在你们又要残杀我们
Now you're trying to gut us.
弗拉克斯医官救了你一命
Dr. Phlox just saved your life.
或许你应该姑且相信他
Perhaps you should give him the benefit of the doubt.
何况 他不是人类
After all, he's not human.
我也不是
Neither am l.
巨石从天上掉下来 陨石 到处都是陨石
Giant rocks falling from the sky... Shale, it's all shale!
带我们回去
Take us back.
我翻看了两三百张照片 才找到这张
I went through about two to 300 photographs before l found this.
纳黛特 这个你眼熟吗
Look familiar, Nadet?
这是在地表 下毒雨之前
It's the overside. Before the poison rain.
那这些人呢
And what about the people?
人类
Humans.
那为什么在你们的殖民地被毁前
What were humans doing in your colony
人类会出现在这里呢
before it was destroyed?
我想我能回答
I think I can help answer that.
你确定这些人没一个看着眼熟吗
You're sure none of these people look familiar?
从我们在这张照片上追溯到的数据来看
From the data we retrieved on this photograph,
我们很确定这个女人的名字叫薇拉 福勒
we're pretty sure this woman's name was Vera Fuller.
想得起来吗
Ring a bell?
都怪他们给你下的药
It's the medicine they put in you.
他们在扰乱你的信仰之道
They're confusing your path.
我们得离开
We need to leave.
仔细看
Look closely.
薇拉 福勒
Vera Fuller.
你记得什么
What do you remember?
骗人的
Shale!
他们在给你下套
They're trying to trap you.
薇拉有个女儿叫伯纳黛特
Vera had a daughter named Bernadette.
按地球时间她现在应该75岁了
She'd be about 75 now in Earth years.
娜黛特
Nadet?
伯纳黛特
Bernadette?
你说这是我吗
You say this is me?
他们想骗我们离开地底下
They're trying to make us leave the underside.
如果我们今天回不去 你那船员就死定了
If we're not back before day, your crewman will be gutted.
带我们回去
Take us back.
她的疗程结束了吗
Is her treatment finished?
我得再做一次胸腔扫描
l should take one more thoracic scan.
好
Fine.
你这边弄好了 就带他们到穿梭机库
As soon as you're done, bring them to the Launch Bay.
准中校 跟我来
Sub-commander.
隧♥道♥里面还有五十八个人
There are 58 human beings in those tunnels.
如果我们不救他们出来 他们都会死 但他们怎么想的
They'll all die if we don't get them out. What do they think?
他们认为我们是敌对的外星人 想要占领他们的殖民地
They think we're a bunch of hostile aliens trying to take their colony over.
用震爆弹
Stun grenades.
什么
What?
塔克中校继续增强了对隧♥道♥的探测分辨率
Commander Tucker's continued to enhance the sensor resolution of their tunnels.
我们可以向指定地点传送震爆弹 然后引爆
We could transport stun grenades to specific locations, detonate them,
再用两艘穿梭机把他们带回舰上
and use both shuttlepods to bring them back to the ship.
然后呢 用链子拴起来
And then what? Put them in chains?
我相信李德先生能找到合适的束缚手段
I'm sure Mr. Reed could devise appropriate restraints.
你觉得这是什么 运奴船吗
What the hell do you think this is, a slave ship?
我们不能武力强迫他们搬迁
We can't relocate them by force.
弗拉克斯医官把另一种方法说清楚了
The alternative was made quite clear by Dr. Phlox.
我们得说服他们 回到地球才是正确的选择
We have to convince them that returning to Earth is the right thing.
不能强行掳走他们
We can't take them by force.
你确定送他们回地球 是正确的选择吗
Are you certain it is the right thing?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你送他们回地球之后 又能干什么
When you get them back to Earth, what will you do?
送他们上学 教他们识字吗
Send them to school? Teach them to read and write?
穿人类的衣服 吃人类的食物
Wear human clothing? Eat human food?
教他们如何在地面生活 享受阳光
Teach them to live on the surface, enjoy the sunshine?
太对了就是这样 他们是人类啊
You're damn straight. They're human beings.
这是他们与生俱来的权利
It's their birthright.
也许会花点时间 但他们会适应的
lt might take a little while, but they'll adapt.
这总比在那些隧♥道♥里等死好得多
It's a hell of a lot better than dying down in those tunnels.
他们在那些隧♥道♥里已经生活了三代
They've lived in those tunnels for three generations.
你不能就这么把他们拉出来并带到一个陌生的世界
You can't just pluck them up and bring them to a strange world
然后希望他们能学着适应
and hope they'll learn to conform.
你这样会摧毁他们的天性 是在毁灭新星文明
You'd be destroying their identity, destroying the Novan culture.
亚契呼叫塔克
Archer to Tucker.
舰长
Captain.
带上地图赶紧过来
Get up here on the double, and bring your maps with you.
碎片云快到这了
The debris cloud reached to about here,
赤道以北10到12度
10 or 12 degrees north of the equator.
南半球呢
Southern hemisphere?
没有受到小行星的影响
Unaffected by the asteroid.
亚契舰长
Captain Archer.
你说 医官
Go ahead, doc.
两个新星人
The two Novans
已经在穿梭机1号♥里了
are in Shuttlepod 1 .
你可以护送他们回到地表了吗
Will you be escorting them back to the surface?
我几分钟后就过去
I'll be there in a couple of minutes.
在南方大♥陆♥的地下
There's gotta be similar underground topography
一定有类似的地形
on one of these southern continents.
洞穴 溶洞之类的 找到它们
Caves, caverns... Find them.
资料传平板上给我
Put that on a PADD for me.
如果那里爬满了那些玩意也无妨
lt wouldn't hurt if they were crawling with those--
他们叫它什么来着 掘地兽
What do they call them? Diggers.
你们的星球南方有三个大岛屿
Your planet has three large islands to the south.
我们称之为大♥陆♥
We call them continents.
那里的气候与你们之前的地面非常相似
The climate is nearly identical to your overside.
我们不知道地下是否一样
We don't know how similar the underside is,
但我们的人正在调查
but my people are working on that now.
重要的是 毒云永远不会被吹到那边
The important thing is the poison rain never fell there.
你们会很安全
You'd be safe.
你们的孩子也会很安全
Your children would be safe.
只要愿意 一直住在地面上也是可以的
You could even spend time on the overside if you wanted to.
如果我们的地道被污染了
If our tunnels are infected,
你可不会如此迫切地想要得到
you wouldn't want them so badly.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表