剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
我们会尽力而为的 舰长
We'll do our best, sir.
如果你们看见更多的这类外星人 试着和他们接触一下
If you run across any more of these aliens, try to make contact.
看看能不能了解些信息
See what you can find out about them.
明白
Understood!
你还好吗
You okay?
好极了
Never better.
你也知道舰长的命令了
You heard the Captain.
他想知道有关你那些朋友的事
He wants to know about your friends.
你准备怎么告诉他
What are you going to tell him?
你准备怎么告诉他
What are you going to tell him?
这对话毫无意义
This is pointless.
是吗
Is it?
天知道我们要和这些石头人一起困在这里多久
We're stuck down here for God knows how long with a bunch of rock people who,
我们只知道 这些墙壁上的人正在监视着我们
for all we know, are staring at us from these walls right now.
更不用说外面那名船员
Not to mention a crewman out there who probably
也许根本活不过今晚
won't last the night.
所以 如果我们想解决这个问题
Now if we're going to get through this,
我得知道这到底是怎么回事
I need to know what the hell's going on.
现在你知道我什么意思了吗
You beginning to see my point?
我也很关心诺瓦科维奇
I share your concern for Crewman Novakovich,
但我刚刚也说了
but as I told you...
你才不会关心他 或这里任何一个人
You couldn't care less about him or any of the rest of us!
那需要一些你们所谓没用的人类情感
That'd require some of those useless human emotions.
你的情绪正在影响你的判断力
Your emotions are beginning to affect your judgment.
你正在失去理智
You're becoming irrational.
你还没见过我真正失去理智的样子呢
You've never seen me irrational.
长官 我不想增加目前的麻烦
Sir, I hate to add to our problems,
但我们的水快用完了
but we're running low on water.
好极了
Great.
我们得保存好剩下的水源了
We'll have to conserve what's left.
不必如此
That won't be necessary.
在那个方向大约六十米处我侦测到了水源
I detected water about 60 meters in that direction.
怎么确定你不是去找你的那些朋友呢
How do we know you're not going in there to talk to your friends?
如果你愿意 就跟着来
Join me if you'd like.
中校 这可能是陷阱
It could be a trap, Commander.
我可以不喝水活好几天
I can survive without water for several days.
你行吗
Can you?
坐好了
Sit down.
我不会再重复一遍
You heard me.
他的情况怎么样
How's he doing?
不太好
Not good.
他的生命信♥号♥♥非常不稳定
His bio-signs are very erratic.
再试着呼叫他一次
Try him again.
进取号♥呼叫诺瓦科维奇
Enterprise to Novakovich.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
伊森 请回复
Ethan?
李德上尉 传送器可以锁定他吗
Mr. Reed,can you get a lock on him?
没问题 舰长
Yes, sir.
似乎是我们唯一的机会了
Looks like our only choice.
明白 稍等
Understood. Stand by.
舰长 出问题了
There's a problem, sir.
物质流里面存在污染物
There are contaminants in the matter stream.
相位鉴频器没有办法把它们分离出来
The phase discriminator can't seem to isolate the debris.
李德呼叫医务室
Reed to Sick Bay.
紧急医疗事故
Medical emergency!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
研究
Working.
研究什么
On what?
今天下午我做的扫描结果
Scans I took this afternoon.
都发现什么可以告诉我的了
Find anything you want to tell me about?
这颗行星一点科研价值都没有
There's nothing of scientific interest on this planet.
我们的勘测简直就是浪费时间
Our mission here was a waste of time.
又试图误导我们是吧
That's what you'd like us to think.
让我看看读数
Let me see that thing.
这些读数是瓦肯语 你无法理解的
The readings are in Vulcan. You won't understand.
确实 但是星看得懂
No, but Hoshi would.
这可以当做证据
This could be evidence.
什么的证据
Of what?
你的小心思
Your little conspiracy.
看来我错了
I was wrong.
这确实有些值得研究的地方
There is something of interest here.
有关人类行为学的研究
I've learned a great deal about human behavior.
是吗
Oh?
在外界的压力下 你们会变得十分易怒
Under stress you become volatile.
你们人类远比我之前认为的还要危险
You're a far more dangerous species than I previously believed.
你们瓦肯人一百年来一直跟我们念叨这些屁话
Your people have been telling us that kind of crap for 100 years!
看起来你终于有办法把我们这些野蛮人关回笼子里去了
Looks like you finally found a way to put us back in our cage.
长官
Sir?
想想地球上会怎么报道吧 特拉维斯
Imagine the news back home, Travis!
震惊 进取号♥船员全体殉职
"Enterprise crew found dead.
在史无前例的航行持续了六周后
"Six weeks into their historic voyage,
全数八十二名船员
"the bodies of all 82 crew members
葬身在了一个荒无人烟的星球
"were located on an uninhabited world.
一艘瓦肯舰船发现了这一不幸的事件
"A Vulcan ship made the unfortunate discovery.
船员们的死因仍未查明
Cause of death remains a mystery."
但是瓦肯人不会透露
But what Vulcans won't say
他们很清楚是谁攻击了我们
is they know exactly who attacked us!
事实上 这一切全部是他们一手策划的
In fact, they arranged the whole thing!
他们引诱我们到这里 这样他们就可以趁机破坏我们的任务
They lured us down here so they could sabotage our mission!
是你发现这些洞穴的
You were the one who found these caves
并且也是你提议在这里留宿的
and it was your idea to stay overnight.
我并没有要求你或者是塔克中校和我们一起
I didn't ask you or Mr. Tucker to join us.
我们知道你在旁边
We know you're here!
为什么你们还要躲躲藏藏不敢现身
Why don't you show yourselves?
你不会是害怕我们吧 不会吧
You're not afraid of us, are you?
这里并没有人 中校
There's no one there, Commander.
或许你是在等你的同伙下来
Maybe you're waiting for the others to come down,
这样就可以把我们一次性做掉
so you can kill us all at once!
你看见那个了吗
Did you see that?!
我就看见了一个不停妄想的轮机长
All I see is a delusional Engineer!
你的情绪似乎也开始变得不稳定了 准中校
Sounds like you're getting a little volatile yourself, Subcommander.
我以为你已经把自己的情绪全都封闭了
I thought you had your emotions all locked up?
有点小小的情绪管理问题了吧
Having a little problem,are you?
中校 在那里
Commander, there!
你觉得我们会在此坐以待毙吗
You think we're going to wait around here for you to slaughter us?
把我逼急了 我会炸掉这整个洞穴
I'll blow this whole cave apart if I have to!
我知道你在听着
I know you hear me!
人类的皮肤是有恢复能力的器官
Human skin is a resilient organ.
这些伤疤会愈合如初的
These wounds should heal nicely.
现在能和他对话吗
Can I talk to him?
可以是可以 但我认为他会语无伦次的
Yes, but I doubt he'll make much sense.
你听说过处蓬莱境吗
Have you ever heard of tropolisine?
没
No.
这是一个以强大的致幻作用
It's a psychotropic compound
出名的精神化合物
known for its hallucinogenic effects.
这名船员的血液里 这种化合物的含量极高
This crewman's bloodstream is filled with it.
如果这个行星上有这种化合物
If it was down on the planet,
为什么我们的传感器毫无察觉
why didn't our sensors pick it up?
这种化合物通常蕴含在某种开花植物中
Normally it's found in certain flowering plants.
也许你们的传感器没有特意校准去检测它
Perhaps your sensors weren't calibrated to detect it.
或许是在风暴来临之前 附近还没有这种化合物
Or perhaps it wasn't there until that damn wind started.
这种效果会持续多久
How long will the effects last?
既然他回来了
Now that he's back on Enterprise,
在三到四个小时之后就应该没事了
he should be all right in three or four hours.
这个处什么
Will this tro...
处蓬莱境
Tropolisine.
也会影响提'珀吗
Will it affect T'Pol as well?
现在无从得知 也许对她影响轻微
There's no way to know. It might affect her
但也有可能影响巨大
to a lesser degree or a greater degree.
亚契呼叫提'珀
Archer to T'Pol.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表