剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
Human instinct is pretty strong.
我们也不可能在一朝一夕间改变
You can't expect us to change overnight.
只要学会克制
With proper discipline...
无事不可能
...anything's possible.
目前速度是曲速4.3级
Warp 4.3, sir.
好像没啥区别
Not much of a change.
我也不好说 有人能感受到吗
I don't know. Does anybody else feel that?
感受什么
Feel what?
舰体的振动 好像非常轻微
Those vibrations, like little tremors.
这是你想象出来的
You're imagining it.
加速到曲速4.4级 少尉
Bring us to 4.4, ensign.
看吧 除了振动还能是啥
There. What do you call that?
这是偏导仪校序导致的 正常现象
The deflector's sequencing. It's perfectly normal.
或许你应该回自己的住舱 躺着休息一下
Perhaps you'd like to go to your quarters and lie down.
上级指示我 在这次的任务中以英语交流
I was instructed to speak English on this voyage,
希望你也能尊重
and I'd appreciate it if you'd respect that.
当秒速有3000万公里时
It's easy to get a little jumpy
星舰有点颠簸还是挺正常的吧
when you're travelling at 30 million kilometres a second.
过上一周就能习惯了
Should be old hat in a week's time.
请讲
Archer.
舰长 我是弗拉克斯医生
This is Dr Phlox, captain.
我们的病人恢复意识了
Our patient is regaining consciousness.
我这就来 星 你也跟上
On my way. Hoshi?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
是翻译器的问题 它没法确定克兰的方言种类
The translator, it's not locking on to his dialect.
语法系统无法校准
The syntax won't align.
告诉他 我们正带着他回家
Tell him we're taking him home.
他想知道我们的身份
He wants to know who we are.
他说让我们带他回他的星舰上
Ship, he's asking for his ship back.
跟他说 已经被摧毁了
Say it was destroyed.
我猜他这是在说什么『吃掉来生』吗 不太确定
I'm not sure, but I think he said something about eating the afterlife?
再试一下用翻译器
Try the translator again.
稍等 我得将他说的话在语♥音♥处理器中运行一遍
I'm gonna need to run what we've got through the phonetic processor.
他说他的妻子变得很丑了
He says his wife has grown ugly?
非常抱歉 舰长 我已经尽力了
I am sorry, captain, I'm doing the best I can.
打扰你们了 克兰的大脑前额叶皮层变得异常兴奋
Excuse me. His prefrontal cortex is hyperstimulated.
我怀疑他可能都不知道自己在说啥
I doubt he has any idea what he's saying.
我同意医生的看法 舰长
I think the doctor's right, captain,
除非他说的『臭靴子』和这件事有关
unless "stinky boots" has something to do with all this.
这又是曲速反应堆导致的吧
That's the Warp Reactor again, right?
呼叫舰桥 报告情况
Bridge, report.
舰长 我们脱离曲速了
We've dropped out of warp, sir.
主动力失
Main power...
全舰都失去动力了
We're losing power on all decks.
我刚刚在右舷舰艏位置看到了某种东西
I think I just saw something off the starboard bow.
是什么
What?
不清楚
I don't know.
可能只是传感器损坏导致的
It might have just been the sensors going down.
备用能源本该已经正常运行了
Auxiliary power should have kicked in by now.
你能让他闭一下嘴吗
Do you know how to tell him to shut up?
闭嘴
Shut up!
可能得给他打镇定剂了 我要去舰桥看看
You may have to sedate him. I need to get to the bridge.
舰长
Captain.
这里还有其他人
There's someone here.
在那里
Crewman.
是苏利邦人
Suliban.
没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我们用的已经是最为先进的传感器了 到底为什么没检测到他们
We've got state-of-the-art sensors. Why the hell didn't we detect them?
李德在我们失去能源之前 检测到右舷有未知物体
Mr Reed thought he detected something right before we lost power.
右舷传感器的日志显示当时出现了一个空间扰动现象
The starboard sensor logs recorded a spatial disturbance.
但更像是传感器的小故障
Looks more like a glitch.
但医务室里确实有侵入者
Those weren't glitches in Sickbay.
我要对那个扰动现象的完整分♥析♥报告
I want a complete analysis of that disturbance.
武器系统的情况如何
Where do we stand on weapons?
我还得调校一下瞄准传感器
I have to tune the targeting scanners.
快开始吧
What are you waiting for?
那个克林贡人似乎知道他们是谁
The Klingon seemed to know who they were.
舰长
Captain.
试试看翻译一下他说的什么
See if you can translate what he said.
马上开始
Right away.
舰长
Captain.
这种突发♥情♥况无法预料
There's no way you could have anticipated this.
相信索瓦尔大使一定能理解
I'm sure Ambassador Soval will understand.
既然你是舰上的科学官
You're the science officer.
就去帮崔普一起完成分♥析♥报告
Why don't you help Trip with that analysis.
回旧金山用天体测量计算机分♥析♥会有效得多
The astrometric computer in San Francisco will be far more effective.
我们可不是去旧金山 所以就用现有的凑合吧
We're not going to San Francisco, so make do with what we've got here.
克林贡人已经弄丢了 任务也到此结束了
You've lost the Klingon. Your mission is over.
没有弄丢 他只是被人劫走了
I didn't lose the Klingon. He was taken.
因此我正打算揪出那个劫走他的人
And I'm going to find out who took him.
那你又打算如何找到他们呢 舰长 以宇宙之广
How do you plan to do that? Space is very big, captain.
传感器上的一点残痕是没法帮你找到的
A shadow on your sensors won't help you find them.
这样的任务毫无理性可言
This is a foolish mission.
跟我来一趟
Come with me.
我不管你是如何看待这次任务的
I'm not interested in what you think about this mission.
麻烦你收起你那一套瓦肯式的傲慢无礼
So take your Vulcan cynicism and bury it along with your repressed emotions.
你对此事件的反应恰恰证明了
Your reaction to this situation is a perfect example
人类就应该好好待在自己的太阳系里 而不是到处探索
of why your species should remain in its own star system.
我这辈子 都看着周围的人对你们瓦肯人言听计从
I've been listening to you Vulcans tell us what not to do my entire life.
我亲眼看着我父亲为了研究曲速引擎 呕心沥血
I watched my father work his ass off while your scientists held back
而你们的瓦肯专家只是冷眼旁观
just enough information to keep him from succeeding.
他本该亲眼看着进取号♥起航的
He deserved to see that launch.
也许你们的寿命有两百年之久 但人类不行
You may have life spans of 200 years, we don't.
你必须马上联♥系♥星际舰队 并告知他们现在的状况
You are going to be contacting Starfleet to advise them of our situation.
我不会 我也不会允许你这么做
No, I'm not, and neither are you.
所以请你滚出去 回岗位上做点有用的事情
Now get the hell out there and make yourself useful.
医生 有什么发现吗
What have you found, doctor?
克兰说对了一件事 他是个苏利邦人
Mr Klaang was right about one thing. He is a Suliban.
但除非我搞错了 他可不是个普通苏利邦人
But unless I'm mistaken, he is no ordinary one.
什么意思
Meaning?
虽然他的DNA序列显示他是苏利邦人
His DNA is Suliban,
但他的内脏结构被修改过
but his anatomy has been altered.
请看肺部
Look at this lung.
看吧 有五个支气管叶
Five bronchial lobes, you see.
本该只有三个的
It should only have three.
还有这里的肺泡结构
And look at the alveoli clusters.
肺泡被改造成可以适应多种大气状况的结构
They've been modified to process different kinds of atmosphere.
所以说他是某种变种苏利邦人吗
Are you saying he's some kind of a mutant?
可以这么说吧 但这显然并不是突变
Well, I suppose I am, but this was no accident.
也没有什么奇怪的自然现象
No freak of nature. This man was the recipient...
他应该是经过了某种非常精良的基因改造
of some very sophisticated genetic engineering.
看吧
Watch this.
是皮下色素囊袋
Subcutaneous pigment sacs.
接下来的更有意思了
And the eyes are my favourite.
仿生学外衣
A bio-mimetic garment.
复合型视网膜
Compound retinas.
他很可能可以看见连你们的传感器都检测不到的事物
He most likely saw things even your sensors couldn't detect.
当然不是
No, certainly not.
这些都不是他们的天然基因吗
It's not in their genome?
苏利邦人的进化程度和人类相当
The Suliban are no more evolved than humans.
不过这样的基因改造工程♥真♥的非常震撼 从来没见过
It is very impressive work, though. Never seen anything quite like it.
是不是这个
How about this?
只是宇宙背景辐射
It's just background noise.
你们的传感器连检测等离子体衰变都不不行
Your sensors aren't capable of isolating plasma decay.
你又是怎么知道我们传感器的能力缺陷的
How can you be so damn sure what our sensors can do?
连瓦肯孩子玩的玩具都比这要精密得多
Vulcan children play with toys that are more sophisticated.
经常有人说 瓦肯人一直在袒护着我们
You know, some people say you Vulcans do nothing but patronise us.
但他们要是就站在我俩旁边
But if they were here now, if they could see how far
看见你如此「热心」地帮我
you're bending over backwardsto help me,
恐怕会后悔说这种话吧
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表