剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
我们探测到了你的反应堆信♥号♥♥
We picked up the signature from your reactor.
现在你知道我们的身份了 或许你可以告诉我们
Now that you know who we are, maybe you could tell us
你在这儿干什么
what you're doing here.
我也是个探险者
I'm an explorer as well.
至少 我曾经是
At least, l used to be.
我来自马鲁瑞安星系
I'm from the Malurian System.
两年前 我接到一个调查任务 调查阿卡丽星球
Two years ago, l led a survey mission to study the Akaali.
我们没打算停留在这
We had no plans to remain here,
但几个月后 我发现我很喜欢这里的人
but after a few months, l found myself quite taken with these people,
于是我决定留下来
so I decided to stay.
如果你这么享受简朴的生活
If you enjoy the simple life so much,
为什么在地下室还会有一个反物质反应堆呢
why do you have an antimatter reactor in your basement?
我向你保证 它的用途是正当的
There's nothing nefarious about it, I assure you.
反应堆为一台制♥造♥机供能
The reactor powers a fabrication device.
我用它来制♥造♥食物和衣服
It allows me to make food and clothing.
我不知道你有没有听说有一种疾病
I don't know if you've heard, but there's an illness
在这个地区蔓延
spreading through this area.
有些人认为是你造成的
Some people seem to think you're the cause of it.
看来你已经见过那位药剂师了
I see you've met our apothecary.
你知道她
You know her?
她已经无端地指控我好几个月了
She's been making baseless accusations against me for months.
在阿卡里人之间的确蔓延着一种致命病毒
There's a lethal virus spreading among the Akaali.
但这种病毒绝对不是由我带来的 它是土生土长的
But it's indigenous. I certainly didn't bring it here.
不幸的是 他们没有治愈这种疾病所需的医疗科技
Unfortunately, they don't have the medical technology to cure it,
所以这个女人就怪罪于外来者 就是我
so this woman blames the newcomer, me.
如果你不介意的话
If you wouldn't mind,
我们想看看你的那个反应堆
we'd like to take a look at this reactor of yours.
下次再说吧 舰长
Perhaps some other time, captain.
我先失陪了
Excuse me.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
如果我这里没有你想要的东西
If I don't have what you're looking for,
我肯定能帮你介绍到能满足你要求的人
I'm certain l can find someone who does.
先生们
Gentlemen.
他的反应堆产生的能量远超过制♥造♥装置所需
His reactor's got an awful lot of power for a fabrication device.
都能为这个大♥陆♥一半的人提供食物和衣服了
He could probably feed and clothe half the continent with it.
亚契呼叫提'珀
Archer to T'Pol.
请说
Go ahead.
你还要多久能和我们会合
How soon can you meet us?
请进
Yes?
你好啊 又见面了
Hello again.
你好
Hello.
这位是
Who's your friend?
她是提'珀
Her name's T'Pol.
她帮我一起调查伽罗斯的商店
She's helping me investigate Garos' shop.
你们两个有着共同之处 提'珀也是位科学家
You two have something in common. T'Pol is a scientist as well.
你的设备很不错
Your facility's impressive.
我能看看吗
Would you mind?
请小心些 不要碰任何东西
If you're careful not to touch anything.
你们两个是同省人吗
You two are from the same province?
不完全是
Not exactly.
你把这么多事情都藏在心里的话肯定很难交朋友吧
Must be difficult to make friends when you keep so much to yourself.
对不起 我不是故意要回避你的问题
l'm sorry. I don't mean to be evasive.
不 你就是故意的
Yes, you do.
帮我把火调小一点
Turn down that flame, please.
我希望你能再告诉我们
l was hoping you could tell us
一些关于这个疾病的信息
a little bit more about this illness.
不如你先告诉我为什么你们会在伽罗斯的店里
Why don't you tell me why you were in Garos' shop?
我们在想办法进到他的地下室里
We were trying to get into the basement.
我们相信他在那里藏着某种机器
We think there's some kind of machine there.
那是他不该有的东西
Something he's not supposed to have.
是什么样的机器
What kind of machine?
我们还不确定
We're not sure.
但它很可能与这里的传染病有所关联
But it may be indirectly connected to this epidemic.
如果你能把知道的告诉我们 我们也许能帮你一把
If you tell us what you know, we might be able to help.
我知道的也不多
I can't tell you much.
人们相继死去 我却找不到原因
People are dying, and I can't determine why.
把这个加到水里 小心些
Drop this in the water, carefully.
我是在18个月前了解到这个传染病的
I learned of the epidemic about 18 months ago.
我哥哥是第一批被感染的人之一
My brother was one of the first victims.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
起初我以为是某种通过空气传播的传染病
At first, I thought it was some kind of airborne contagion,
但这病从未传播到城市的其它区域
but it never spread beyond this part of the city.
我采样过土壤和水
I've sampled the soil, the water,
却找不出来任何疑点
I can't find anything out of the ordinary.
为什么你认为伽罗斯与这有关
Why do you believe this Garos is involved?
因为第一个病例出现在这里
The first cases occurred here.
只距离他的商店几百米
A few hundred meters from his shop.
而这正好是他来之后一个月所发生的
That was just one month after he arrived.
你提到过一些人夜间运输东西
You said something about evening deliveries.
每过几天 就有人带着板条箱
Every few nights, someone carries crates from his shop
从他的商店运货 前往城外的各种地方
to different places outside the city.
当我早上再去看的时候
When I've gone back in the morning,
那些货箱都不见了
crates are gone.
把它递给我一下
Hand me that.
所以这才是你们监视他商店的原因
That's why you were watching his shop.
你当时觉得我们是为了收♥货♥物而去
You thought we were there for the crates.
那是什么
What is that?
茶
Tea.
你想喝点吗
Would you like some?
乔 我和你单独聊两句
Jon, may l speak with you?
当然了
I'd love a cup.
你获取到足够的信息了吗
You get what you needed?
我现在要回舰上去分♥析♥了
I should return to the ship and begin my analysis.
好的 你和剩下人的回去
All right. You and the others head back.
那你呢
What about you?
我留下
l'll stay here,
看看能否得知更多关于伽罗斯和他的货品的事
see if l can learn more about Garos and these shipments.
你在这里时间越久 越有可能使这里的文化遭到污染
The longer you remain, the more you risk cultural contamination.
这些人所面对的问题
These people are suffering from something a lot worse
可比“文化污染”更加严重
than cultural contamination.
我们需要调查一下这里怎么回事
We've gotta find out what it is.
去喝你的茶吧
Enjoy your tea.
非常有意思
Quite impressive.
不是说这是一个还未工业化的社会吗
Did you say this is a preindustrial society?
是的
Yes.
虽然说本质上的方法可能粗糙了点
Her methods may be unrefined, but this woman is using
但她所用的鉴定手段要远比我所想的更复杂
forensic techniques far more sophisticated than l would've expected.
这不是很令人惊叹吗
Isn't it extraordinary?
成千上万不同的种族分布在宇宙的犄角旮旯里
Thousands of sentient species in our little corner of the cosmos.
用着他们独有的方法发展科学
Each one discovering science in their own unique way.
但凡这位女士出生在瓦肯星或地球
Had this woman been born on Vulcan or Earth,
她一定会成为一位优秀的医学家
I'm sure she would've made a fine physician.
找到元凶了
Ah, here's our culprit.
那里的水被四氰酸盐622污染过了
The water sample's contaminated with tetracyanate 622.
我不知道这是什么
I'm not familiar with it.
这是一种化合物 主要用于工业润滑
It's a synthetic compound, primarily used as an industrial lubricant.
通常需要在严格的安全条例下使用
Usually under the strictest safety protocols.
毕竟它毒性很强
It's quite toxic.
这可能是这场瘟疫的源头吗
Could this be responsible for the epidemic?
如果它渗透到地下水中 那必然是
If it's managed to seep into the ground water, absolutely.
我去通知舰长
I'll notify the captain.
三个新受试样本显示没有
Samples from three new subjects indicate no...
你在说什么
Did you say something?
不好意思 我写东西的时候会自言自语
Sorry. l mutter what I'm writing sometimes.
是老♥习♥惯了
It's an old habit.
我也是
I have a similar one.
我会和我的狗聊天
I talk to my dog.
我母亲曾买♥♥给我一个... 但是它...
My mother bought me a... once, but it...
那是什么
What was that?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表