剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
Archer to T'Pol.
请讲 舰长
Yes, sir.
准备脱离曲速
Prepare to drop out of warp.
是时候来点射击训练了
It's time for a little target practice.
收到
Acknowledged.
谢谢 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
来吧 特拉维斯
Come on, Travis.
我们要给李德找点东西来炸一下
We've got to find Mr. Reed something to blow up.
装填另一发 我们再试一次
Load another one.Let's try again.
瞄准轴偏转0.5微米
Rotate the targeting axis by.5 microns.
0.5微米
0.5 microns.
李德中尉
Mr. Reed.
如果将红外扫描器重新对焦
If I refocus the infrared scanner,
也许可以补救
I might be able to compensate.
那要花多久
How long will that take?
将近一天
The better part of a day.
恢复航线 少尉
Resume course, Ensign.
舰长
Sir...
我们不会在这里待24小时才走
We're not going to sit on our butt for 24 hours.
校准好设备
Make your modifications.
下次有机会时我们再试
We'll run another test first chance we get.
有人坐这吗
Anyone sitting here?
没有 请坐 请坐
No. Please sit down.Sit down.
那只蛞蝓好些了吗
Sluggo any better?
恐怕还没有
I'm afraid not.
尝尝土豆吧
Try the potatoes.
很好吃呢
They're delicious.
重组蛋白质产品
Resequenced protein.
没错 味道可真棒
Yes. The flavor's remarkable.
在我家乡 人们从来不会在吃饭时说话
On my homeworld, people would never think of speaking during a meal.
他们认为那是在浪费时间
Consider it a waste of time.
虽然花了点时间才适应
It's taken me a while, but I've grown
但我现在很喜欢这样了
quite attached to it.
我们一直都在浪费时间
Wasting time seems to be all we've been doing.
搞得我有点不耐烦了
Starting to get a little antsy.
什么叫烦了
Antsy?
很浮躁 这样
Restless.
我们已经航行了两周 然而什么鬼都没见着
We've been on the move for two weeks and haven't seen a damn thing.
不过对我而言 每时每刻都是冒险
Every moment's been an adventure for me.
人类真是捉摸不透
Humans are so unpredictable.
你知道船员内莫
Have you seen the quantities of food
一顿能吃多少吗
Crewman Namod consumes?
不知道哦
Not really.
你知道梭可罗少尉运动完后身上的味道吗
Have you smelled Ensign Socorro after she exercises?
呃
Uh...
她的身上有一股 诺西康人肾上腺素的味道
She gives off a fragrance not unlike the adrenal gland of a Nausicaan.
那边的班奈特和海顿
Crewmen Bennett and Hayden over there...
看到了吗
do you see them?
如果我没猜错 他们正准备交♥配♥
If I'm not mistaken, they are preparing to mate.
你觉得他们会允许我旁观吗
Do you think they might let me watch?
很高兴看到你自得其乐
It's good to see you're enjoying yourself.
舰桥呼叫亚契舰长
Bridge to Captain Archer.
这玩意有多大
How big is it?
长度约为92米
Approximately 92 meters in length.
它看上去没有在很快的移♥动♥
Doesn't seem to be moving very fast.
它根本就没在动
It's not moving at all.
奇了怪了
That's odd.
最近的星系有多远
Where's the nearest star system?
大约在三光年之外
Almost three light-years away.
他们可能在进行什么深空实验之类的
They could be running some kind of a deep space experiment.
或许我们应该凑近看看
Maybe we should go have a look.
如果你坚持让好奇心
If you insist on allowing your curiosity
主导你行动的话
to dictate your actions.
那当然
We insist.
距离 5000千米
Range: 5,000 kilometers.
该舰外壳由三钛合金和二硅聚合物构成
The vessel's hull is comprised of tritanium and disilicon polymers.
我检测不到他们推进系统的读数
I'm not getting anything on their propulsion system.
可能是关掉了
But it may be off-line.
有点东西 是吧
It's something, isn't it?
就算他们有武器的话也没有充能
If they have weapons, they're not charged.
有通讯活动迹象吗
Any com activity?
没有 舰长
No, sir.
把我的话输入翻译矩阵
Run this through the translation matrix.
我是乔纳森·亚契
My name is Jonathan Archer.
星舰进取号♥的舰长
I'm Captain of the Starship Enterprise.
我们正在进行和平探索任务
We're on a mission of peaceful exploration.
对了 我们来自地球
Oh, we come from the planet Earth.
现在向你们发送一组脉冲星导航图
We are sending you a pulsar grid
应该能帮你们定位我们的星系
that should help you locate our star system.
换过其他频率了吗
Did you rotate the frequencies?
我再试试
I'll try it again.
舰长 他们没有回应
No response, sir.
舰长 我可以放大显示舱口附近的排气口吗
Captain, mind if I push in on the venting ports around that hatch?
没问题
Go ahead.
那些是排气口 还是破损的船壳
Are those the venting ports or hull breaches?
特拉维斯 再开近一点
Bring us in a little closer, Travis.
让我们看看另一侧
Let's get a look at the other side.
看上去像烧焦的痕迹
Those look like scorch marks.
从残留物可以推测出
The residue indicates oxidization
是氧化和热冲击效应
and thermal shock effects.
可能是高速粒子撞击造成的
It could be the result of a high-yield particle impact.
你是说 武器
You mean weapons.
很有可能
Possibly.
我们是否够接近 能扫描生物信♥号♥♥了吗
Are we close enough to scan for bio-signs?
可以了
Yes.
但扫描船舰内部
But scanning their ship's interior
可能被视为是侵犯隐私
might be seen as a violation of privacy.
有什么信♥号♥♥吗
Anything?
如果有人在里面的话
If there is anyone home,
他们绝对知道我们在旁边
you can bet they know we're out here.
那为什么他们还不回应
Then why haven't they responded?
当听到敲门声时 不是每个人都会去应门
Not everyone chooses to answer the door when they hear a knock.
我们最好恢复先前的航线
It would be best to resume our previous course.
看看你能否找到另一个舱口
See if you can find another hatch.
直径是多少
Diameter?
0.9米
0.9 meters.
扫描生物信♥号♥♥
Scan for bio-signs.
船上有多个生命体
There are a number of life-forms aboard.
人型生物吗
Humanoid?
他们的细胞活动低于你们传感器的侦测阈值
Their cellular activity is below the threshold of your sensors.
他们或许遇到麻烦了 生病之类的
Maybe they're in trouble, sick or something.
或许他们不欢迎外来者
Maybe they're not interested in visitors.
李德上尉 多久能准备好穿梭机
Mr. Reed, how long to prep a shuttle?
半个小时
Half an hour.
我们还有好几套通讯协议没试过
There are a number of protocols we haven't tried.
着手准备吧
Get started.
她说得有道理 舰长
She may have a point, Captain.
我可以尝试在下θ频带呼叫他们
I could try hailing them on the theta-band frequencies.
穿好装备 少尉
Suit up, Ensign.
我吗 舰长
Me, sir?
指挥权交给你了
Ship is yours.
有问题吗 中校
Is there a problem, Commander?
我想跟你们一起去
I want to go with you.
我带上了翻译官和安全官
I'm bringing a translator and a security officer.
为什么我会需要一个轮机长
Why would I need an engineer?
或许你会需要有人帮你开舱门
What makes you think you can open the hatch
或是开灯之类的啊
or turn the lights on, for that matter?
我们有照明设备 崔普
We've got beacons, Trip.
那艘船可能有许多层甲板
Well, that ship could have a lot of decks.
你可能需要有人
You might need somebody
帮你弄明白如何使用他们的涡轮电梯
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表