剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
洛卡斯主星白蚁
你居然吃得下那玩意
How can you eat that stuff?
比你吃的要有营养呢
It's healthier than that.
我吃的东西起码味道还行
At least this tastes like something.
可能只有味蕾更敏感的人
I guess it just takes a more discriminating palate
才能品味瓦肯美食吧
to appreciate Vulcan cuisine.
讲个冷知识
Did you know there were
在洛卡斯主星上的白蚁亚种 数量超过五千种
over 5,000 subspecies of termite on Loracus Prime?
我还以为目的地是一个星云呢
I thought we were headed for a nebula.
有人听说过咱们要去的是一颗行星吗
Anybody hear about this?
完全没有
Not a word.
不知道这星球上有没有原住民
I wonder if somebody lives there.
看起来上面的植物可不少
There's a lot of plant life.
意味着这颗星球的大气层可能含有氧气
It might be an oxygen atmosphere.
是啊 你怎么想
Yeah. What do you think?
我们会有第一次接触的任务吗
First contact?
我没看到任何城市建筑或者农业发展的痕迹
I don't see any cities or agriculture.
或许这星球上的原住民住在地下或者住在水里
Maybe they live underground or in the water.
那是山顶上的雪吗
Is that snow on these mountains?
舰长好歹也该进行一下全舰广播才对啊
You'd think the Captain would make an announcement or something.
行啊 去找他呗
Well, call him.
提'珀 大气分♥析♥
T'Pol?
大气层中含有百分之十七的氧气和百分之八十一的氮气
17 percent oxygen,81 percent nitrogen.
听起来很像地球啊
Sounds like home.
有原住民吗
Any people?
这颗行星上有多样化的生态系统 但没有发现类人生命存在的迹象
The planet supports a diverse ecology, but there are no signs of humanoid life.
尽管如此 这颗行星也有可能是别人的领地
Still, someone may have a claim on it.
我们可无意冒犯他人领地
We don't want to go waltzing into their backyard.
扫描一下近轨道上有没有航标 信标 或人造卫星
Scan for marker buoys, beacons,manmade satellites.
传感器范围内没有发现 舰长
None in range, sir.
看起来这地方还没被人宣誓主♥权♥
Looks like no one's planted a flag just yet.
准备一下穿梭机 塔克中校
Prep a shuttlepod, Mr. Tucker.
我喜欢这块北方大♥陆♥的样子
I like the looks of the northern continent.
看看能不能在那里找到合适穿梭机降落的地点
See if you can find a good place to set down.
好的 舰长
Yes, sir.
舰长
Captain...
有一些关于调查新发现的行星的程序 也许你需要了解一下
there are a number of protocols you may want to consider.
什么程序
Protocols...
对新行星展开调查的时候 瓦肯的星舰会先发射一些自动探测器
Vulcan ships would begin by sending automated probes
到行星上去获得一些更具体的扫描数据
down to collect more detailed scans.
如果数据显示这确实是一颗M级行星
If the planet proved to be Minshara-Class,
我们会在轨道上进行一些地质物理勘探
we would then conduct a geophysical survey from orbit.
M级行星是
Minshara-Class?
意思是类人生物宜居行星
Suitable for humanoid life.
走完这些程序需要多久
How long would all that take?
六到七天
Six or seven days.
你意思是让我们在这里等上一整周
You expect us to sit up here for a week
把探索的乐趣都让给探测器吗
while probes have all the fun?
这颗行星已经在这里存在了很久了
This planet has been here a long time.
七天后也还会在这里
It will still be here in seven days.
我能理解你们瓦肯人谨慎的行事方式
I understand that you have a more cautious approach,
但我们不远万里来到这 可不是为了这样畏手畏脚的
but we didn't come out here to tiptoe around.
准备好穿梭机
Get the pod ready.
我想让你来挑选勘探队的成员
I'd like you to put together the survey team.
这应该不违反程序吧
I assume that's not a violation of protocol.
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD
旅途漫漫
星际迷航
进取号♥
GETTING FROM THERE TO HERE
跨越群星
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME
时光荏苒
BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY NEAR
但我的时代终将到来
AND I WILL SEE MY DREAM COME ALIVE AT LAST
令我魂牵梦萦的理想也将如愿以偿
I WILL TOUCH THE SKY
星空触手可及
AND THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN NO MORE
困难盘踞在前也再无法阻挠我前行
NO, THEY'RE NOT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND
更无法磨灭我心中的信念
CAUSE I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART
因为我心中满怀信念
I'M GOING WHERE MY HEART WILL TAKE ME
我将随心驰骋
信念更让我深信
I'VE GOT FAITH TO BELIEVE
世上无难事
I CAN DO ANYTHING
I'VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL
我的心中满是希冀
NO ONE'S GONNA BEND OR BREAK ME
无人可以让我屈服
群星任我所及
I CAN REACH ANY STAR
我已有信念
I'VE GOT FAITH
满怀信念
I'VE GOT FAITH
FAITH OF THE HEART
心有信念
心之所往
WHERE MY HEART WILL TAKE ME
谢了
Thanks.
今天早上我尝了一些普罗米汤
I tried some plomeek broth this morning.
挺不错的 瓦肯的食物很
It was very good.Vulcan food is...
有趣
...interesting.
样品容器你消毒了吗
Did you sterilize the sample containers?
消毒了
Yes.
感谢你选我参与这次任务
Thanks for choosing me for this mission.
你被选中参加任务是因为你的专业是昆虫学
You were selected because your specialty is entomology.
这颗行星上的昆虫种类繁多
This planet has a diverse insect population.
好吧
Right.
你去和那些昆虫交朋友都比跟瓦肯人交朋友容易
You'd have better luck making friends with a housefly.
知道了
I know.
哇哦
Wow...
每一光年都值了
Worth every light-year.
就在那些山丘的东面降落吧
Set us down just east of those hills.
好的 舰长
Aye, sir.
真是「狗狗从未企及的宇宙洪荒」啊
Where no dog has gone before.
我都快忘了呼吸清新空气的感觉
Oh, I almost forgot what fresh air smells like.
这里的大气包含微量的二氧化氮 以及氯甲烷
The atmosphere contains trace elements of nitrogen dioxide, chloromethane...
别看三录仪啦
Put that thing away.
放松一小会儿
Take a minute to enjoy yourself.
瓦肯星有这么蓝的天吗
The sky ever get this blue on Vulcan?
偶尔会有
Occasionally.
我们走在一个距离地球和瓦肯星
We're walking on an alien world,
数光年之外的一个外星球上
light-years from Earth or Vulcan.
这难道不让你感到兴奋吗
Doesn't that impress you?
我去过三十六个M级行星
I've been to 36 Minshara-Class planets.
这次体验和以往没什么不同
This experience is only marginally different.
就在这
Perfect.
站好别动
Hold it right there...
笑一个
Smile.
记得给瓦肯最高指挥部也寄一张
Be sure to get a copy of that to the Vulcan High Command.
你们的任务已经分配好了
You have your assignments.
我们1900时在这里集♥合♥
We'll rendezvous here at 1900 hours
除非舰长想让我们多拍几张照片
unless the Captain wants us to pose for more pictures.
我恐怕没法客观的在日志里记录这些美景
I'm afraid my Log entry isn't going to do this justice.
要是有一幢林间小屋就会很棒
A cabin in these woods would be nice.
才出任务三周 你就不想在舰上待了吗
Three weeks in deep space, you're ready to jump ship?
别担心 我哪都不去
Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.
要没有我 你们也不好过
You guys'd be lost without me.
这景色确实很不错
It's beautiful, all right,
但如果没有曲速引擎的话
but I couldn't call a place home
我可不会把它当成家
unless it came with a pair of warp nacelles.
移♥民♥去吧
Boomers...
这里是亚契
Archer.
你们那里碰上什么问题了吗 舰长
Is there a problem, Captain?
没什么问题 怎么了
No, no problem. Why?
预定的集♥合♥时间已经是十五分钟之前了
We were scheduled to rendezvous 15 minutes ago.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们忘了时间
We lost track of time.
马上就过来
We'll be right there.
我们已经发现这里有几种夜行性有袋动物
We've identified several nocturnal marsupials.
我打算让卡特勒和诺瓦科维奇一起
I'd like to keep Crewmen Cutler and Novakovich
和我通宵研究它们
with me overnight to study them.
很高兴看到你对一些东西产生热情啊
I'm glad to see you're getting in the spirit of things.
明天早上来接你
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表