剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
这里是主中庭
This is the main atrium.
这里不应该只有他一个人出现
There should be more than one member of the order present.
而且神龛里的圣像歪的很不寻常
And the icon in that shrine is perched at an odd angle.
不寻常
Oddly perched, huh?
我们最好通知星际舰队指挥部
We'd better call Starfleet Command.
不止这些 舰长
That's not all, captain.
那位瓦肯长老看起来
The Vulcan elder seems...
焦虑不安
...agitated.
你把那表情称作焦虑
You call that agitated?
我记得我去过的最古老的修道院
You know, I think the oldest monastery
是在西♥藏♥的阿里地区
I ever visited was in Ngari, Tibet.
但它远没有这里大
But it wasn't nearly as big as this place.
我听说参观这里需要花上几天的时间
I've heard it can take days to explore this site.
要清理干净这里估计就要花几天了
It'd take at least that long to clean the place up.
有点凌乱 请见谅
Forgive the disarray.
柯林纳仪式鼓励我们的成员去
Kolinahr encourages members of our order
直面自己残存的情感
to face their vestigial emotions.
有时候反应会比较暴♥力♥
The repercussions can sometimes be violent.
请看
Please.
这是加卡之石
This is the stone of J'Kah,
它代表着我们信仰的根基
which represents the foundation of all we believe.
一种有序的 遵循逻辑的生活方式
A life of order and control through logic.
你说的是什么意思
What's all that mean, anyway?
这是一种代代相传的传统祷文
It is a traditional litany, passed down for generations.
所以它意味着我会得到好运还是如何
Does it mean l get good luck or something?
你想的能给你带来好运的是巧言石
You're thinking of the Blarney Stone, captain,
或是拍拍弥勒佛的肚皮 舰长
or when you pat the Buddha's belly.
我想你说得对
I guess you're right.
真可惜我们
Too bad we...
没带照相机哈 中校
...didn't bring a camera, huh, commander?
恳请你们立刻离开
Please, you must leave now.
你去过旧金山动物园吗
You ever been to the San Francisco Zoo?
现在你应该看看这个
Now, there's something you should see.
和你一伙的吗
Friends of yours?
看起来不是
Somehow l didn't think so.
别瞅我
Stop looking at me.
好吧 好吧 别让你的触角乱动了
Okay, okay, don't get your antennas in a twist.
为什么你不告诉我舰上有瓦肯人
Why didn't you tell us one of your people was aboard?
这是艘地球星舰 我并不知情
It's an Earth vessel. l didn't know.
你在说什么 地球 什么是地球
What does that mean, Earth? What is that?
我们的母星
It's where we're from.
我们是从地球来的
It's our homeworld.
你们来这里做什么
Why did you come here?
回答我 粉皮的
Answer me, pink skin!
我们的航线刚好经过这颗行星
This planet was along our course.
我们只是来参观这个宗教圣地的
We only came to visit the sanctuary.
骗子
Liar.
你的任务是什么
What's your mission?
你们的星舰是带了更多监测设备的补给舰吗
Are you a supply ship bringing them more surveillance equipment?
我们没给他们带任何东西
We're not bringing them anything.
你带上了她
You brought her.
她是我的科学官
She's my science officer.
也就是说 你承认自己和瓦肯人合作了
So you admit you're working with the Vulcans.
我承认我有一个瓦肯科学官
I'll admit I have a Vulcan science officer...
而且我来这儿纯粹是出于好奇
...and that I came here out of curiosity.
现在 如果你不介意我问的话
Now, if you don't mind my asking...
你们在这儿干什么
...what are you doing here?
他没骗你们
He's telling the truth.
我们是来参观的 仅此而已
We came for a visit. That's all.
我们扫描了你们轨道上的星舰
We scanned your ship in orbit.
对「来参观」的人来说 真是全副武装啊
You're very well-armed for people who "came for a visit."
你
You...
和这些粉皮的证实了我们已知的事情
...and the pink skins have proven what we already knew.
这个地方远不只是个瓦肯圣所
This is far more than a sanctuary.
我很乐意能把你
I'll enjoy having you...
当成囚犯关起来
...as a prisoner.
这些家伙才叫激动
Now, these guys are agitated.
他们是安多利亚人 舰长
They're Andorians, captain.
他们多疑和暴♥力♥的天性远近闻名
They're known for their suspicious and volatile nature.
安多利亚人
Andorians?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们两个种族来自临近的星系
Our two species are from neighboring systems.
多年来 我们之间冲突不断
We've been in conflict for many years.
他们怨恨我们 因我们拥有优越的理性和科技
They resent our superior reasoning and our technology.
他们甚至怀疑我们蓄谋发动一场
They even believe that we intend to mount an invasion
入侵他们母星的行动
on their homeworld.
为了缓和紧张的局势
In order to alleviate tensions,
我们通过谈判达成了条约
we negotiated a treaty,
但有些派系的安多利亚人
but some Andorian factions
但仍然认定我们热衷于侵略行动
still believe we're bent on conquest.
他们要一个三千多年的修道院干什么
What do they want with a 3000-year-old temple?
他们怀疑我们藏匿了一个远程传感器阵列
They believe we are hiding a long-range sensor array.
这里是一个供人自我反省的地方 舰长
This is a place of introspection, captain.
这里没有间谍 也没有科技设备
There are no spies here,and no technology.
所以你打算袖手旁观
So what are you gonna do,just sit here
让他们东翻西找吗
and let them ransack the place?
一般来说
Typically,
他们会做出一些能表达愤慨的行为
they make a great display of their indignance.
一无所获之后就会离开
When they find nothing, they leave.
安多利亚人之前来过两次
The Andorians were here twice before
都在一天内便离开了
and both times left within a day.
不幸的是 你们的到来加剧了他们的疑虑
Unfortunately, your arrival has amplified their suspicions.
你们的行为危及了这里所有人
You've endangered us all.
真是好心没好报
No good deed goes unpunished.
穿梭机传感器早该检测到了啊
The shuttle sensors should have picked it up.
他们只是去拜访那些修道士的话
They went to visit some monks.
也不用扫描其他外星舰船啊
Why would they scan for alien ships?
那是标准程序 仅此而已
It should be standard procedure, that's why.
无论如何 一定在这里
ln any event, there it is.
什么在这里
There what is?
一艘星舰 不是瓦肯人的
A vessel, not Vulcan,
它离我们的穿梭机不到一千米远
and it's less than one kilometer from our shuttlepod.
那个着陆平台上没多少空间
Not a lot of room on that landing platform.
也许他们只是其他访客
Maybe they're just some other visitors.
就我而言 我很想知道那些访客是什么人
I for one, would like to know who these visitors are.
而且为什么我们还没收到外遣队的任何消息
And why haven't we heard from the landing party?
他们不可能每十分钟就报告一次吧
You can't expect them to check in every ten minutes.
也许那也应该成为标准程序之一
Maybe that should be standard procedure as well.
你确定你不是反应过度了吗
You sure you're not overreacting?
也许他们只是在院内参观
They're probably just taking a tour,
旁观某些冥想仪式罢了
observing some kind of meditation ritual.
传感器阵列在哪
Where's the sensor array?
我早就说了
From what l'm told...
没有什么阵列
...there isn't one.
它到底在哪
Where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们人类很显然是有情感的生物
You humans obviously have emotions.
我很好奇你为什么选了一个瓦肯人
I find it curious that you'd select a Vulcan
来当你的科学官
as your science officer.
相信我 我也没把她当成首选
Believe me, she wasn't my first choice.
为什么选一个瓦肯人
Why a Vulcan?
是为什么
Why a Vulcan?!
她是
She was...
被瓦肯最高指挥部委派到我们这的
...assigned to us by the Vulcan High Command.
你们听命于瓦肯最高指挥部吗
You take orders from the High Command?
不是
No.
我最后再说一次
For the last time...
我们只是来参观修道院的
...we just came to see the temple.
是我的星舰
That's my ship.
进取号♥
Enterprise.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表