剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
The ion matrix, commander.
哦对
Oh, right.
我给组件重新充能了
I've recharged the assembly.
现在提升到0.4了吗
Is it up to point four yet?
到0.43了
Point four-three.
继续增加变化梯度
Keep pumping up the gradient.
如果我们能提升到0.5
If we can get it up to point five,
这些兆相线圈应该就能自行恢复了
the coils should come back online all by themselves.
听起来崔普好多了啊
Sounds like Trip's feeling better.
不出一会 他就能让曲速引擎纵享丝滑了
Before you know it, he'll have that engine room running like a well-oiled machine.
塔克呼叫亚契舰长
Tucker to Captain Archer.
请说 崔普
Go ahead, Trip.
我们差不多要修好曲速反应堆了
We're nearly ready to bring the warp reactor online.
应该在一两个小时之内就能搞定
Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.
我就是说
Just think,
昨天你还千方百计地想离开 今天就换了模样是吧
yesterday you would have done anything to get out of there.
塔克通话完毕
Tucker out.
线圈还得等一会才能恢复
It will take a while for the coils to regenerate.
跟我来
Come with me.
给你看个好东西
There's somethingI want you to see.
看这个
Watch this.
这里是瑟拉
That's Thera.
是我们的母星
It's where l come from.
这沉浸感真是让人难以置信
The depth perception is incredible.
这是 某种3D模拟器吗
What is it, a 3-D simulator of some kind?
这是全息影像
It's holographic.
和我见过的任何全息投影都不一样啊
Not like any hologram l've ever seen.
就像真的一样 对啊吧
It seems real, doesn't it?
你们是怎么做到的
How do you...
对光子进行重编频
Resequenced photons.
跟我来
Come with me.
这些场景是随动的
The perspective's changing.
我们可以一直走到市中心那
We could walk all the way to the city,
也察觉不到我们还在这间舱室里
and you'd never know we're still in this room.
坐下吧
Sit down.
我猜 还是在那个舱室里
We're still in the same room,
而这也不是真的船
and this isn't a boat.
这是个船
It's a boat.
只是由重编频
It's just resequenced...
重编频光子组成的
Resequenced photons.
是的
Exactly.
要是进取号♥上有这东西
If we had one of these on Enterprise,
我就不会再申请休假了
I'd never ask for shore leave.
你们身上没有真皮膜
You don't have any dermal plating.
那你们是怎么察觉别人情绪的
How do you detect other people's moods?
不会察觉
We don't.
说实话吧 也还是会
Well, actually, we do,
只是 我们是通过观察言行举止来察觉情绪 来了解其他人
but we do it through observing behavior. Getting to know someone.
你脸上的毛囊
The follicles on your face,
它们好像变长了
if l'm not mistaken, they've grown.
有什么用途吗
Do they have a purpose?
据我所知 并没有哦
Not that I know of.
一般我们用一种叫剃须刀的东西刮掉它
Normally we shave them off with something called a razor,
但我来这里之后还没机会刮
but l haven't had the chance since l've been here.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
可以啊
Go ahead.
这样会疼么
Does that hurt?
一点也不
Not in the least.
又要喝水吗
More water?
不是
No.
这是我们经常玩的一种游戏
This is a game we play.
看吧
Watch.
来试试看
Go ahead.
这个游戏有什么规则吗
Are there any rules to this game?
要四只手才能玩
lt takes four hands to work.
你最喜欢的食物是
Your favorite food is
鲶鱼
catfish.
这你是怎么知道的
How the hell did you know that?
那我的呢
What's mine?
你的什么 最喜欢的食物吗
Your what? Favorite food?
对 集中注意力
Yes. Concentrate.
我最喜欢的食物是什么
What's my favorite food?
杜特拉根
Dutara root.
我是怎么知道的
How'd l know that?
我本以为这些颗粒
I wasn't certain the granules
对你的种族不起作用
would work with your species.
亚契舰长在四年前救过你一次
Captain Archer saved your life once, about four years ago.
这游戏可真不得了啊
This is one hell of a game.
你觉得我
You find me
很有魅力
attractive.
你喜欢别人倾倒于你的魅力 对吧
You like having people find you attractive, don't you?
有时吧
Sometimes.
反应堆室呼叫阿岚
Reactor Room to Ah'len.
线圈已经重新修复了
The coils are coming back online.
收到
Understood.
你最好先站起来
You'd better stand up.
回来时的减压可轻松多了吧
Decompression any easier coming back?
三小时总归是三小时
Three hours is three hours.
特拉维斯 你绝对想象不到我在那里的经历
You can't imagine what it was like over there, Travis.
食物生长在墙上
Food growing on the walls,
还有兆相曲速线圈
teraphasic warp coils,
盒子中的砾石还能让你进行心灵感应
boxes full of pebbles that make you telepathic.
齐瑞利人长什么样
What were the Xyrillians like?
比我们矮一点吧
Uh, a little shorter than us,
脸上长着奇怪的鳞片
weird scales on their faces.
除此之外 和你我没啥不一样
But otherwise, pretty much like you and me.
真是特别的经历啊
It sure was something.
我就是为了这个才加入星际舰队的
Reminded me why l signed on.
但还是回来的感觉舒畅啊
But it is good to be home.
但愿我们并没有耽误你们进行自己的任务
I hope your mission hasn't been overly delayed.
寻找与其他种族的人♥民♥交流的机会就是我们的任务
Getting a chance to meet other species is our mission.
看来视频通信了已经恢复啊
I see you've got the visual back online.
星
Hoshi.
崔奈尔舰长想再次和你道谢
Trena'l wanted to thank you again.
我知道让你们来适应我们的环境 一定非常困难
l realize how difficult it must have been, adapting to our environment.
不过 但每分每秒都很值得
Well, it was worth every minute.
你们只要让兆相线圈保持充能
As long as those coils stay charged,
维持稳定的曲速场就不会出现问题了
you shouldn't have a problem maintaining a stable warp field.
也感谢你能在我身体不太舒服的时候照顾我
Thanks for taking care of me when l wasn't feeling so hot.
每分每秒都是值得的
It was worth every minute.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you.
干得好啊 中校
Nice work, commander.
我很感激你能给我这次机会 舰长
l appreciate the opportunity, Captain.
对我来说
I, for one,
我可不会想念他们接近我们时造成的各种故障
won't miss the malfunctions their proximity was causing.
继续我们原本的航向 特拉维斯
Return to our previous heading, Travis.
是 舰长
Aye, sir.
他们是没给你饭吃吗
Didn't they feed you over there?
麦尔康 你真该跟我一起去的
You should've come with me, Malcolm.
我听说了全息娱乐设施的事了
I heard about the holographic recreation.
它和我用过的所有视觉模拟器都不一样
It wasn't like any visual simulator I've ever tried.
更像是身临其境 而不只是视觉效果
It was more like actually being there.
能够闻到海的味道
You could smell the ocean.
也能感受到微微海风吹拂肌肤
Feel the salt air on your skin.
如果舰上也能装上这样的全息系统
If we had one of those onboard,
我想想就知道可以用它来干什么
I can only imagine what it would be used for.
我不知道他们能不能在全息影像里创造人出来
I don't know if they can recreate people with it,
但对景观的模拟可真是不错
but it sure did a hell of a job on landscapes.
有交到新朋友吗
Make any friends?
阿岚 一名工程师
Ah'len, one of their engineers.
就是她 带我参观了全息舱室
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表