剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
我会尽力而为的
I'll do anything l can.
你有什么问题
What's your problem?
你读过那封信了
You read the letter.
对
Yes.
那你应该知道 除非我现在就离开进取号♥
Then you know that unless I leave Enterprise immediately,
否则我的婚礼就会取消
my wedding plans will be canceled.
你和那个谁
Have you talked to...?
科思
Koss.
你和科思谈过这事了吗
Have you talked to Koss about all this?
我们已经很多年没有说过话了
We haven't spoken in many years.
瓦肯人的婚姻在儿时就安排好了
Marriages on Vulcan are arranged during childhood.
我只见过科思四次
I've only met Koss four times.
你怎么可能会爱上一个只见过四次的男人
How can you be in love with a guy you've only met four times?
人们认为我们终将爱上彼此
It's assumed that we'd eventually develop an affection for one another.
所以现在他父母给你下最后通牒了
So his parents send you an ultimatum?
那他自己啥都没说吗
He doesn't have a say?
是他父母安排了我们的婚姻
His parents planned the union.
这事由他们决定
It's their decision.
老天
Boy.
在我老家 包办婚姻早就随奴隶制灰飞烟灭了
Where I come from, arranged marriages went out with slavery.
你是来帮我提建议的
Are you going to give me advice
还是来批判我们瓦肯传统的
or criticize my people's tradition?
我还是搞不明白他们究竟为什么要威胁取消婚礼
I'm still fuzzy on why they threatened to call it off in the first place.
婚礼本应在下周举♥行♥
The ceremony was supposed to take place next week.
当我决定在进取号♥上留任时
When I decided to remain on Enterprise,
我请求推迟婚礼
I requested a postponement.
科思父母觉得我为了在一艘人类星舰上服役而推迟婚礼
Koss' parents were insulted that I would put off our plans
是对他们的侮辱
to serve on a human vessel.
那 凡尼科可以载你回家
Well, Vanik can take you home.
为什么你不先和科思结婚
Why don't you go marry Koss,
然后再回来呢
then come back?
按瓦肯习俗 新婚夫妇要同居
It's customary for a husband and wife to reside together
至少一瓦肯年
for at least one Vulcan year.
那如果他也来进取号♥呢
Maybe he can come to Enterprise.
他是一名建筑师
He's an architect.
住在星舰上对他来说不合乎逻辑
It would be illogical for him to live aboard a starship.
这事从头到尾都不合乎逻辑
This whole thing sounds illogical.
请告诉我你的建议 中校
Your advice, commander.
那你想怎么办
What do you wanna do?
我怎么想与此无关
That is irrelevant.
当然有关 非常有关
No, it's not. lt's very relevant.
你想回去和这家伙结婚吗
Do you wanna go back and marry this guy,
跟他生活一年 十年 一百年
spend a year with him, ten years, 100 years?
还是想待在进取号♥上
Or do you wanna stay on Enterprise?
我要对婚约负责
l have an obligation.
你更得对你自己负责
You've got an obligation to yourself.
你已经和人类待了一整年了
You've spent the last year around humans.
如果你有从中学到任何事情的话
There's one thing you should've learned
你会发现我们有自己决定的自♥由♥
is that we're free to make our own decisions.
自己做决定有很多好处
There's a lot to be said for personal choice.
如果你在瓦肯星待一年
If you'd spent the last year on Vulcan,
你就会领会到我们
you would've learned
对遵循传统的责任比做个人选择更重要
that our commitment to tradition outweighs personal choice.
我尊重你们的传统
I respect your customs.
但订下这门婚约之时
But this marriage was arranged
你还只是个孩子
when you were a kid.
在那之后发生了许多事
A lot's happened since then.
人是会变的
People change.
瓦肯人不会
Vulcans don't.
真的吗
Really?
我对我们的文化 传统 负有责任
My obligation is to my culture, my heritage.
那才是优先考虑的事
It has to take precedence.
听上去你已经做出决定了
Sounds to me like you already made up your mind.
那你用不着问我给你意见
Why the hell did you ask me here?
是我错了
It was a mistake.
我很抱歉
I apologize.
你是否想过 你延后婚期
Did it ever occur to you that you might've postponed the wedding
是因为你潜意识里不想结婚
because subconsciously you wanted to get out of it?
那就意味着我做决定受到潜意识的控制
That would imply that my subconscious mind controls my decisions.
而实际上并不是
It doesn't.
然而对于人类来说总是这样
Well, it happens to humans all the time.
也许你沾染上了我们的坏习惯
Maybe you're picking up some of our bad habits.
特拉维斯
Travis!
我没事
I'm okay.
怎么了
What?
膝盖受伤了
My knee.
你在这里歇会吧
You rest here.
我没事
l'm all right.
好吧
Okay.
我先扶你去穿梭机
Well, let's get you to the pod.
如果有时间 我再回来取装备
I'll come back for the gear if there's time.
至少把彗核样本带着
At least take the core sample.
这样至少不会两手空着返舰
We shouldn't go back to the ship empty-handed.
快到了
Almost there.
没有防护服的束缚 或许会快很多
lt might be faster without the suits.
是 但也会冷得多
Yes, and a lot colder.
怎么回事
What's that?
我以后再也不想看到雪了
I hope l never see snow again.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们真不该启动推进器的
We should have never ignited the thrusters.
我们本来也没得选
Well, it's not like we had a choice.
这里是李德
Reed here.
你们没事吧
You two okay?
勉勉强强 我们向下滑了多远
More or less. How far did we drop?
大概十八米
About 18 meters.
我们尽量帮你们脱困 给我们一点时间
We'll get you out of there. Just give us a few minutes.
我们就待在这里
We're not going anywhere.
准备好磁爪
Bring the grappler online.
那个裂口有点窄
The mouth of that chasm's a little narrow.
我尽量让进取号♥靠近点
I'll get you in close enough.
能看到他们了吗
Do you see them?
再靠近五十米
Bring us in another 50 meters.
往右两米
Two meters starboard.
再靠近一点
A little more.
瓦肯船在呼叫我们
The Vulcan ship's hailing us.
让他们留言 我们很忙
Take a message. I'm busy.
凡尼科舰长询问我们是否需要帮助
Captain Vanik wants to know if we require assistance.
告诉他 一切尽在我们的掌控中
Tell him we've got everything under control.
找到了 就在那里 同步自旋速率
There. Right there. Synchronize to the rotation.
就快成功了
Almost got it.
只有一个击中了
One hit, one miss.
一个也行 拉他们回来
One will be fine. Reel them in.
穿梭机撞上了一块岩石 卡住了
The pod's hit an outcropping. It's wedged in.
再往左舷移♥动♥几米
Take us a few meters to port.
这样应该可以把他们扯出来
We might be able to pull them around it.
那些艾西利姆矿干扰了磁锁 我快抓不住他们了
Those eisillium deposits are disrupting the maglock. I'm losing them.
慢慢地把他们往回拖
Ease them back down.
他们又坠落了九米
They've fallen another nine meters.
再试一次
Let's try it again.
舰长 他们快要离开日照区了
Captain, they're moving out of the sunlight.
彗星表面的冰正在重新结晶
The surface ice is recrystallizing.
一小时内 裂口就又会被封住
In less than an hour, that chasm will be sealed up again.
那我们最好快点
Then we'd better hurry.
还有另一个方案
There is another option.
向凡尼科舰长求助
Captain Vanik.
我宁愿不考虑他
l'd rather leave him out of this.
他的星舰有牵引光束
His ship has a tractor beam that
不会受到艾西利矿的影响
won't be affected by the eisilium.
将磁爪复位
Reset the grappler.
凡尼科自己提出了协助我们
Vanik offered to assist us.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表