剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
your crew could be put in jeopardy.
亚契呼叫舰桥
Archer to the Bridge.
梅威瑟在 舰长
Mayweather here, sir.
曲速3
Go to warp 3.
回到原航线上
Resume course.
是 舰长
Aye, sir.
我成为医生后不久
Not long after I became a physician,
在我母星的轨道上 一艘货船发生了爆♥炸♥
there was an explosion on a cargo ship orbiting my homeworld.
我在第一批到达的医疗队里
I was part of the first medical team to arrive.
光是舰桥上就有17具尸体
There were 17 bodies on the Bridge alone.
我从没在一个地方见过那么多死人
I'd never seen that many dead people in one place before.
很让人不安
Very disturbing.
你没必要感到羞愧
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
我像个小孩一样尖叫
I screamed like a 12 year old.
我们都会害怕陌生的事物
We're all frightened by unfamiliar things.
你应该庆幸 之前没有见过
You should be grateful that your body of experience
满是尸体的房♥间
doesn't include rooms full of corpses.
其他人都没叫
Nobody else screamed.
她有吃东西吗
Has she been eating?
还没有
Not so far.
她承受了太多压力
She has been under a great deal of stress,
希望这蛋白浓缩液能刺♥激♥她的食欲
but I'm hoping this protein concentrate whets her appetite.
我是个翻译
I'm a translator.
我不是来看挂在钩子上的尸体的
I didn't come out here to see corpses hanging on hooks.
毫无疑问
It goes without saying
你总会遇到意料之外的事情
that you're going to encounter the unexpected.
那也绝不是钩子上的尸体
Not corpses on hooks.
你有没有想过回大学教书 可能会更开心呢
Have you ever considered that you might be happier back at the university teaching?
我♥干♥了几年
I did it for years.
受益匪浅
It was quite rewarding.
我是个外星语言学家
I'm an exolinguist.
当年以班级第二的成绩毕业
I graduated second in my class.
在星际舰队训练了三年
I spent three years in Starfleet training.
我是亚契关于这次任务的首选
I was Jonathan Archer's first choice for this mission.
我们遇到的每一个宜居星球
Every inhabited world we come to
都充满着陌生语言
is going to be filled with language.
有些星球会有上百种
Some will have hundreds of them.
他需要我的帮助
He needs me here.
如果她不吃这些营养剂 恐怕她活不下来
If she doesn't take these nutrients, I'm afraid she won't survive.
她真的吃这些吗
Are you sure that's what she eats?
差不多了
It's close enough.
我不该把她带上船的
I shouldn't have brought her on board.
或许我该请求舰长
Maybe I could ask the Captain
让他找颗大气富含氩气的星球
to try to find a planet with an argon-rich atmosphere.
那不如拿它来喂我的蝙蝠
Might be easier just to feed her to my bat.
她得回到一个更适合她的环境中生活
She needs to get back to an environment that is more suited to her.
也许是个能让她教书的地方
Perhaps someplace where she could teach.
这是哪种面
What kind of pasta is this?
太好吃了
It's great.
厨师说过 但我忘了
Chef told me. I don't remember.
太辣了吗
Too spicy for you?
还行
It's fine.
麦尔康急着再进行一次武器测试
Malcolm's anxious to run another weapons test,
尤其是刚经历了那些事
especially after what happened.
来点茶
Tea?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
舰长
Captain?
当然 谢谢
Sure, thanks.
我听说他们是类人生物
I heard they were humanoid.
是的吗
Is that right?
是
Humanoid.
他们长得像我们吗
Did they look anything like us?
他们都身穿制♥服♥
They were in uniform.
但你无法认出他们属于哪个种族吗
But you didn't recognize the species?
一共十五名船员 在自己的船上惨遭杀害
They were crewmen, murdered on their own ship. 15 dead crewmen.
传感器在当前航线上探测到一个恒星摇篮
I detected a stellar nursery along our present course.
我之前在安克雷奇市郊用望远镜看到过一个
I saw one once through the big lens outside Anchorage.
对星云的近距离观察也许能缓解一些舰员的焦虑情绪
A closer view might alleviate some of the crew's tension.
怎么
What's the matter?
连你也会感觉到焦虑吗
The tension bothering you?
这倒没有
Not in the least.
无事可扰的感觉一定很棒
Must be great not to let things bother you.
不用自责 不必内疚
No remorse, no guilt.
那如果这群船员是瓦肯人呢
What if they were Vulcans?
你还会做出同样的事情吗
Think you would've reacted the same way?
他们不是瓦肯人
They weren't Vulcans.
我说了 如果他们是瓦肯人的话
I said "what if" they were Vulcans?
你会这样让他们像被屠戮的牲口一样吊着
Would you have just left them there
自己就不管不顾地离开吗
hanging like slaughtered animals?
难道你不会把他们解下来
Don't you think maybe you would've taken them down?
尽力调查他们的身份
Tried to figure out who they were?
想方设法联♥系♥上他们的家人吗
Made some effort to contact their families?
我们并不知道他们来自何处
We don't know where they came from.
要寻找他们的亲族会非常困难
It would be very difficult to locate their families.
可我们连试都没试
We didn't even try.
那你是怎么想的
What about you?
如果他们是人类呢
What if they were humans?
你也会这样夹着尾巴逃跑吗
Would you just stick your tail between your legs and run?
就这样放任他们慢慢腐烂吗
Leave them there to rot?
难道我是唯一一个为此于心不安的人吗
Am I the only one who's having a problem with this?
可舰长 你自己也说了
You said it yourself, sir.
杀害那些船员的凶手可能还会回来
Whoever killed those people are probably coming back.
你的意思是 我们应该不惜一切代价
So we should avoid confrontation at any cost.
来避免冲突吗
Is that what you're saying?
你们瓦肯人是不是就这样
Is that what you Vulcans do?
睁一只眼闭一只眼就这么过去了
Bury your heads in the sand and then just fly on by?
若是我们瓦肯人 从一开始我们就不会选择登上那艘船
"We Vulcans" would have never gone on board that ship in the first place.
你真是对什么问题都能理直气壮啊
You've got an answer for everything, don't you?
我们有一套行为原则 并且会尽可能地遵守
We have a code of behavior, and we try to obey it.
说出来你别不信
You may not believe this,
我们人类也有一套行为准则
but humans have a code of behavior, too.
虽然我们花了几千年尝试去遵守
It took a few thousand years,
但我觉得我们已经开始步入正轨了
but I think we're starting to get it right.
难以置信的是我差点忽略了它
I can't believe I almost ignored it.
舰长 我们已经调头返航了
We've reversed course, sir.
五个小时后就能回到原坐标
We should be back at the coordinates in five hours.
你应该能穿环境防护服吧
You don't have a problem with the environmental suit?
没问题
Not at all.
很好
Good.
我需要你检查一下那些尸体
I'm going to need you to examine the bodies.
辨认他们所属的种族
Try to identify their species
同时 如果你能弄明白凶手是怎么杀害他们的
and, while you're at it, it wouldn't hurt if you could figure out
那自然最好
what's being done to them.
我会尽力而为的 舰长
I'll see what I can do, Captain.
你不是想知道那艘船上到底发生了什么吗
You wanted to see what's going on over there.
现在机会来了
Now's your chance.
找到他们所属种族的最好方法
I can't think of a better way to find their people
就是用他们的通讯系统进行联络
than through their own com system.
你去修复他们的通讯系统 让其正常运行
You're going to need to get it up and running.
是 舰长
Aye, aye, sir.
星 你去破译他们的语言并撰写一段讯息
Hoshi'll decipher their language and compose a message.
但愿能表达正确
Hopefully it will make sense.
舰长
Captain...
抱歉 少尉
I'm sorry, Ensign.
我会带一队安全人员过去
I'll bring a security detail.
那艘船上没人能伤害我们
There's no one over there who can hurt us.
你留在舰上 校准好瞄准扫描仪
Stay here and work on those targeting scanners.
准备好在1400时换上环境防护服
Prepare to suit up at 1400 hours.
解散
Dismissed.
凶手怎么杀死他们的
How were they killed?
方法不尽相同
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表