剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
我不知道进取号♥上还有没有别人
I don't know if there's anyone on this ship
可以让你放心谈心的
you'd feel comfortable talking with,
如果有的话
but if there is, it might feel good
倾吐心声也许会让你舒畅一些
to get whatever's bothering you out in the open.
这只是普通止痛剂
This is a simple analgesic.
你需要的话 晚些我可以再给你开一些助眠药物
I can give you something later to help you sleep this evening, if you'd like.
不用了 医官
Thank you, doctor.
耳朵做得不错
The ears are a nice touch.
我也觉得
I thought so.
我们以后该多出来逛逛
We should get out more often.
别太自在了
Don't get too comfortable.
这雪人就快不复存在了
This landscape is about to change.
李德呼叫进取号♥
Reed to Enterprise.
请讲
Go ahead.
炸♥药♥安放完毕
Charges are set.
请稍等
Stand by.
提醒那帮瓦肯人一声 我们要搞点大动静了
Inform the Vulcans we're about to make a very loud noise.
是 舰长
Aye, sir.
请讲 舰长
Yes, captain.
亚契呼叫李德
Archer to Reed.
开炸吧
Blast away.
明白
Understood.
真是震撼
Impressive.
我还期待能炸得稍微对称一点呢
I was hoping for a little more symmetry.
我去拿钻头
I'll get the drill.
我没记错的话
If I'm not mistaken,
你们的星舰是苏拉克级的吧
you're flying a Surak-class ship.
是的 没错
You're not mistaken.
她的最高曲速是多少 6 还是6.5
You can get her up to what, 6, 6.5?
最高曲速6.5级
Six-point-five.
好想进他们的曲速舱看一眼啊
I'd love to get a look inside those nacelles.
瓦肯曲速技术是机密的
Our warp systems are classified.
几年前 我曾在一艘玫莫拉级上做过客
A few years back, I was a guest aboard a Maymora-class ship.
雅茹拉号♥ 舰长是托克 你认识他吗
The Yarahla. Captain Tok. Do you know him?
并没见过本人
Not personally.
我们去了一个暗物质星云
We made a run to a dark-matter nebula.
我帮他们安装了引力子望远镜
I helped set up the graviton telescope.
最有趣的那次太空行走
Most fun I've ever had on a space walk.
穿上那些瓦肯太空服
Those Vulcan EV suits are something else,
像是你在自己的小飞船里飞来飞去
like you're flying around inside your own little starship.
你很容易被打动
You're easily impressed.
你的波克塔尔有什么问题吗
Something wrong with your Pok Tar?
没有
No.
如果你不喜欢吃这个
If it's not to your liking,
我可以让厨师为你准备些其他的
I'm sure our chef can prepare you something else.
我已经吃过了
I've already eaten.
还能用些餐后甜点吧
Hope you saved room for dessert.
晚餐后
After dinner...
愿意和我在舰上参观一下吗
I thought you might like to take a look around.
进取号♥也许比不上苏拉克级
Enterprise may not be Surak-class,
但她也是艘相当不错的星舰
but she's quite a ship.
或许下次吧
Perhaps another time.
喝些茶吗
Tea?
我只喝水
l only drink water.
可惜
Ah.
我说啊
You know...
你们声称自己不是探险家
...for people who claim to not be explorers,
但你们确实是在到处走动
you sure do get around.
希望我们在此没有让你们感到不适
I hope our presence here is not proving inconvenient.
相反 这让我们了解到不管宇宙有多大
On the contrary. lt's nice to know no matter how big the universe is,
总有一艘瓦肯飞船在附近
there's always a Vulcan ship nearby.
那么 舰长
So, captain,
能介绍一下你自己吗
tell us about yourself.
什么意思
Excuse me?
在地球上 通常会和一些你刚认识的人
On Earth, it's customary to exchange personal information
交换私人信息
with someone you've just met.
我们有在进餐时交谈的奇特习惯
We have this peculiar habit of actually talking during meals.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
你们想知道些什么
What would you like to know?
我也说不好
I don't know.
例如你是在哪出生的
Where were you born?
你当舰长有多久了
How long have you been captain?
有没有什么 业余爱好之类的
Any hobbies?
我已经为瓦肯太空计划服务76年了
I've served in the Vulcan space program for 76 years,
当了15年特缪瓦号♥的舰长
fifteen of those commanding the Ti'Mur.
我相信这是凡尼科舰长
I believe this is Captain Vanik's
第一次拜访一艘地球星舰
first visit aboard an Earth vessel.
我们乐于回答
We'd be happy
你要问的所有问题
to answer any questions you might have.
我没有任何问题
I have none.
我从未对人类产生任何兴趣
IHumans have never held much interest for me.
那好吧
Well...
时间过得可真快啊
...where did the time go?
似乎你才刚到这儿来
Seems like you just got here.
但我相信你一定是急着回贵舰
I'm sure you're eager to get back to your ship,
因此我只会麻烦你最后一个问题了
so I'll trouble you with just one last question.
你们还打算暗中监视我们多久
How long do you plan on spying on us?
如果真是在暗中监视你们 舰长
If we were spying, captain,
你们永远都发现不了我们的踪迹
you would have never detected our presence.
经验匮乏和狂妄自大
Your inexperience and your arrogance
才是你们的真正敌人 而不是我们
are your enemies, not us.
请带凡尼科舰长到穿梭机库
Please show Captain Vanik to the launch bay.
他说的什么
What'd he say?
舰长 你应该来看看这个
Captain, you should take a look at this.
亚契呼叫李德上尉
Archer to Lieutenant Reed.
请说 舰长
Go ahead, sir.
进展如何
How's it going?
我们钻到了一个菱镁矿层
We hit a layer of magnesite and
钻坏了一个钻头 但是我们已经替换好了
cracked a drill bit, but we've replaced it.
你们动作得快点了
You may wanna pick up the pace a little.
怎么了
Sir?
当你们引爆♥炸♥药后
The comet's rotational axis shifted
彗星的自转轴变了
when you set off those charges.
两小时内 穿梭机就会进入日照区
In about two hours, the shuttlepod will be facing the star.
温度将会以几百度的速度暴涨
The temperature will shoot up by a couple hundred degrees.
我要你们在那之前就离开那里
I want you out of there before then.
我们会在那之前完成任务的 舰长
We'll be done with time to spare, sir.
请务必如此
Be sure you are.
亚契通话完毕
Archer out.
请进
Come in.
你打算告诉我凡尼科说了什么吗
You decide to tell me what Vanik said?
请先坐下
Please, sit down.
我之前还没进过你房♥间呢
I've never seen your quarters before.
真暖和
Cozy.
提醒一下 你应该知道舰上禁止明火吧
You know you're not supposed to have an open flame on the ship.
这是舰长特许的
I was given permission from the captain.
用于进行冥想
They're for meditation.
那么 需要我做什么吗
So, what can l do for you?
弗拉克斯医生认为
Dr. Phlox believes that
如果我和可信任的人讨论自己的问题的话
it might help if l was to discuss my problem
可能会对解决问题有所裨益
with someone I felt comfortable confiding in.
你是想和我谈
You wanna talk to me?
丑话说在前头 我可能帮不上什么忙
Well, I'm not sure l'm gonna be much help.
我只谈过三次恋爱
I mean, I've only been in three relationships,
而且全都不了了之
and they all went bust.
你真不打算换个人选吗 星或者金博少尉如何
Are you sure you wouldn't rather talk to Hoshi or Ensign Kimball?
她结婚了哦
She's married.
你并非我的首选之人
You were far from my first choice.
但是和其他人谈
But speaking with someone else
就意味着会有更多人知道我这事
would mean more people knowing about my situation.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表