剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
城里的每个人都必须带着这些
Everyone in the city has to carry them.
提'珀
T'Pol.
提'珀
T'Pol.
这边来
Over here.
我也发现了
I've got it too.
反应堆在这座建筑底下八米的地方
The reactor's about eight meters under this building.
这好像是一间古董店
Looks like some kind of a curio shop.
看来得等到早上再行动了
We'll have to wait till morning.
到时候这里人可能会更多
There could be more people around then.
今晚也许更容易找到反应堆
It might be easier to get a look at this thing tonight.
但我们现在被锁在外头进不去
Except we're on the wrong side of this door.
马上就能开了
Not for long.
我们跨越七十八光年来到这里
Seventy-eight light years to get here
结果做的第一件事是要破门而入
our first act is breaking and entering.
那你在舰长日志里就别提这件事了
You don't have to mention this part in your log.
崔普
Trip.
我在努力开了
Going as fast as l can.
亚契呼叫提'珀
Archer to T'Pol.
请讲 舰长
Go ahead, captain.
我估计我们找到目标了
I think we found what we're looking for.
收到
Acknowledged.
我们会到你们的坐标处汇合
We'll meet at your coordinates.
过来
Back here.
中微子放射源就在附近
The neutrino emissions are off the meter.
应该就在这后面
It's gotta be through here.
这有一道磁力屏障
It's a magnetic barrier.
能解除它吗
Can you disable it?
我试试
I'll try.
你们是谁
Who are you?
你们要干什么
What did you do to that door?
没干什么 真的
Nothing. Honest.
告诉我你们在这儿干什么
I wanna know what you're doing here.
你用不着拿武器指着我们
You don't need to point that weapon at us.
我们是收藏家
We're collectors.
我们来拿一件古董
We're picking up an antique.
真正的收藏家会等商店开门再来
A real collector would've waited until the shop was open.
你们不是来拿什么古董的
You're not here to pick up any antiques.
我已经监视这家店好几个星期了
I've been watching the shop for weeks.
对于你们的夜间送货 我一清二楚
I know all about your evening deliveries.
送货
Deliveries?
人们一个接一个地病倒
People are getting sick.
有人甚至因为这里发生的事而生命垂危 甚至死亡
Some are even dying because of what's going on in here.
你们知道吗
Did you know that?
离开那扇门
Move away from the door.
有必要这么做吗
Was that necessary?
她有武器
She was armed.
之后尽量别对着这里的人开枪 行不行
Let's try not to shoot anyone else while we're here, okay?
我尽量
I'll try.
反应堆的信♥号♥♥就在这扇门后面
The reactor signature's coming from the other side of that door,
但它受到某种能量场的保护
but it's protected by some kind of energy field.
我们该走了 天马上就要亮了
We should go. It'll be dawn soon.
那她怎么办 我们不能就这么把她留在这儿
What about her? We can't just leave her here.
星
Hoshi.
她叫瑞安 是个药剂师
Her name is Riann. She's an apothecary.
我待会在穿梭机那儿和你们会和
I'll meet you back at the shuttle.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
没什么
Nothing.
你刚才晕倒了
You just collapsed.
又一个谎言
That's the second lie you've told me.
你可真不会编谎话
You're not very good at it.
你为什么带我回来
Why did you bring me back here?
伽罗斯让你这么干的 你是他的手下吗
Did Garos tell you to? Are you working for him?
伽罗斯
Garos?
看起来你不知道我说的是谁
You don't know who l'm talking about.
你们闯入的那家店是他的
He owns the shop you broke into.
我不是什么人的手下
I'm not working for anyone.
我只是想确保你能安全回家
I just wanted to make sure you got home all right.
等一下
Wait.
如果你不是他的手下 那你在那儿干什么
If you don't work for him,what were you doing in there?
那家店有些不对劲
There's something strange going on in that shop.
我不清楚到底是什么 但我正在调查
I don't know what exactly,but l'm trying to figure it out.
我是另一座城派来的调查员
I'm an investigator from another city.
哪座城 谁派你来的
Which city? Who sent you?
我不能告诉你太多 至少现在不行
I can't tell you any more than that. Not right now.
什么也不说起码好过另一个谎言
I suppose telling me nothing is better than another lie.
我的同事们在等我
My colleague's waiting for me.
我该走了
I've got to go.
你刚才提到什么疾病
You said something about a sickness.
我想明天再来和你谈谈这个
I wanted to come back tomorrow and talk to you about it.
你有空吗
Will you be here?
你还没有告诉我你的名字
You didn't tell me your name.
乔
Jon.
乔
Jon.
这座城市有多远
How far away is this city?
即使我们用鱼雷把这栋房♥子炸平
Even if we flatten the building with a torpedo barrage,
也不会对那个能量场有丝毫的影响
it probably wouldn't make a dent in that energy field.
那这个商店呢 你能扫描到它下方吗
What about the shop itself? Can you scan underneath it?
奇怪
That's strange.
传感器探测到店铺下什么也没有
Sensors aren't picking up anything under the shop.
没地下室 没地基
No basement, no bedrock.
就好像这建筑是浮在空中的
It's like the building's sitting on nothing at all.
那里一定有某种阻尼力场
There must be some kind of dampening field in place.
保持传感器锁定那家商店
Keep your sensors locked on that shop.
如果你发现任何不寻常的东西 立即告诉我
If you notice anything else out of the ordinary, let me know right away.
了解
Understood.
那个女人
That woman...
瑞安说了一些关于当地人生病的事
...Riann said something about people getting sick.
我觉得我们应该已经见到过其中一些了
I think we may have seen some of them.
他们皮肤上有斑点 脸上有病变
Mottled skin, lesions on their faces.
如果我们可以带一个人到船上
If we can get one of these people to the ship,
弗拉克斯医生也许能查明是什么病
Dr Phlox might be able to tell us what's wrong.
我不建议这样做
I'd advise against that.
如果我没记错的话 几个世纪以来
If I'm not mistaken, the fear of alien abduction
外星人绑♥架♥在你们星球造成了很大的恐慌
caused a great deal of apprehension on your planet for centuries.
或许我们应该先和店主谈谈
Perhaps we should talk to the shopkeeper first.
欢迎光临 先生们
Welcome, gentlemen.
如果在我这里找不到你们要的
If I don't have what you're looking for,
我可以带你们去别家找到它
I'm certain l can find someone who does.
有何能为你们效劳
Can l help you?
我们注意到了橱窗里的古董
We noticed antiques in the window.
我这个朋友是个业余的收藏者
My friend here is an amateur collector.
你们在找什么特定的物件吗
Were you looking for something in particular?
呃
Um...
这些看上去很有意思
These are interesting.
在这个城市里你不会找到比我这里更丰富的藏品了
You won't find a more varied collection in the entire city.
这是我全部收藏中最好的
This is the pride of my entire collection.
那是什么的脸
Who's it supposed to be?
传说中来世的统治者 德雷兰
Draylan, the mythical ruler of the afterworld.
哦
Oh.
你们不是本地人 对吗
You're not from this province, are you?
不是
No.
你也不是
And neither are you.
你的DNA和这里其他的生命体不符
Your DNA doesn't match any other life form on this planet.
你们的也不符
Nor does yours.
难怪你喜欢面具
I see why you have a fondness for masks.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我是星舰进取号♥的舰长乔纳森·亚契
I'm Captain Jonathan Archer of the starship Enterprise.
我们是从地球来的探险者
We're explorers from the planet Earth.
地球吗 我从来都没听说过
Earth? l never heard of it.
你们怎么知道我在这儿
How did you know l was here?
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表