剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
而在真空中
in the vacuum of space.
记录在案的太空微生物 就有超过两亿种
Over 200 million space-dwelling microbes have been catalogued.
它们是星尘中最为致命的生物之一
One of the most virulent species lives inside grains of interstellar dust.
就比如多尾体菌
Polycocyx astris.
它们能在休眠状态下漂浮数百万年
They can drift in a dormant state for millions of years
即便如此 也能引发恶性感冒
and still cause a nasty cold.
我曾经还在一艘船的船体上发现了一群奇特的孢子
I once discovered a peculiar colony of spores on a hull of--
感谢 医生 话题非常有趣
Thank you, doctor. Fascinating.
好了 我觉得我们的回答占用马尔文老师太多时间了
I think we've taken up enough of Ms. Malvin's classroom time.
顺带一提
By the way,
讯息还附带了一些我们正在研究的彗星的照片
we've included some pictures of a comet we're studying.
我们认为它可能是有史以来
We think it might be the biggest one
人类以及瓦肯人所发现过最大的彗星
ever discovered by humans or Vulcans.
这也是在进取号♥上的生活中最令人兴奋的地方
That's what's so exciting about being on Enterprise.
我们永远不知道自己会发现什么新鲜事物
You never know what you're gonna find next.
我们都很想念家乡
We miss Earth.
但你们的声音 让我们感觉自己离家园又近了一些
But hearing from you makes us all feel a little closer to home.
亚契舰长 通讯完毕
Captain Archer, out.
还可以吗
How'd it go?
宛如白纸般纯净的冰 可以记录下一切
The beauty of ice is that it records everything like a blank page.
钻的越深 就能研究越久远的过去
The farther down you drill, the farther back in time you go.
上尉
Lieutenant.
怎么
Yes?
你看怎么样
What do you think?
把等离子焰炬给我
Hand me the plasma torch.
亚契呼叫李德上尉
Archer to Lieutenant Reed.
请讲 舰长
Go ahead, sir.
进行的怎么样 麦尔康
How are you doing, Malcolm?
我们正打算安装炸♥药♥
We're just about to set the charges.
你应该也清楚
l'm sure I don't need to remind you
瓦肯人正监视着我们吧
we're being observed.
清楚 舰长
No, sir.
我们希望这次研究尽可能顺利地进行
We want this to go as smoothly as possible.
留点好印象
Make a good impression.
是的
Right.
好了 雪人是谁堆的
So tell me, who's the sculptor?
我们马上开始做正事 舰长
It won't be there for long, sir.
亚契通话完毕
Archer out.
有进展吗
Any luck?
抱歉花这么长时间
Sorry it took so long.
加密编码太复杂了
The code was pretty complex.
那上面写了什么
What's it say?
是用瓦肯语写的
lt's in Vulcan.
你必须得用翻译矩阵来处理
You'll have to run it through the translation matrix.
你没读过吗
You didn't read it?
我觉得那么做不太好
l didn't feel it'd be right.
谢了
Thanks.
请进
Come in.
我们破译了那个讯息
Well, we decrypted the message.
如何
And?
并不是我们想的那样 那是封信
It's not exactly what we expected.It's a letter.
信上写了什么
What did it say?
是私人信件
lt's personal.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是非常私人的内容
Very personal.
你可以命令我告诉你
You could order me to tell you, sir,
但你肯定会后悔知道的
but you wouldn't be happy if l did.
那干嘛非得加密呢
Why the hell was it encrypted?
我也不明白
That's what l wanna know.
也许 瓦肯人喜欢给私人信件加密
Maybe Vulcans encrypt all their personal letters.
本来就稀松平常
All they had to do
用常规频道发送不就得了
was send it through regular channels,
标个「私人」标签
mark it personal,
那样我们看都不会看一眼
and we'd have left it alone.
但不 他们就非得加密它
But no, they had to encrypt it,
逼得我去调查
force me to start snooping.
我感觉就像我在偷饼干时被抓了现行
I feel like l got caught with my hand in the cookie jar.
别介意了 崔普
Let it go, Trip.
我是说 那是个正直的错误
Come on, it was an honest mistake.
我没法不介意
l can't let it go.
我得告诉她
I gotta tell her.
那又有什么用
How's that gonna help?
我必须得这么做
lt's the right thing to do.
至少我和她对视时 不会感到愧疚
At least I'll be able to look her in the eye without feeling guilty.
真佩服你啊
You're a good man.
也许你该带把相位手♥枪♥去
You might wanna take a phase pistol with you.
可能吧
I might need one.
有空吗
Got a minute?
私下聊聊
In private?
抱歉 船员
Excuse us, crewman.
你有没有
Did you ever--?
你有没有过不小心做出一些
Did you ever do anything totally by mistake that...
让自己啼笑皆非的事情
...you weren't very proud of?
没有
No.
你有没有碰到过
Did you ever come across
那种你以为事情是这样的
something that you thought was one thing,
所以你对此做出应对 但后来却发现事实
so you reacted in a certain way, but then it turned out
请讲重点 中校
Your point, commander?
与你所想的相去甚远的情况
to be something completely different?
我发现了瓦肯飞船给你的信息
I found out about your message from the Vulcan ship.
那是我的私事
It was a personal matter.
那为什么不用常规星际舰队频道发送呢
Why wasn't it sent through normal Starfleet channels?
因为耗时 那是封非常重要的信件
That takes time.The letter was important.
所以他们就加密发送
So they sent it in code?
你就没想过那看起来多可疑吗
Do you have any idea how suspicious that looked?
你读过我的信了
You read my letter?
相信我 我自己也过意不去
Believe me, l don't feel very good about it.
我住舱里还有更多的呢
I have more letters in my quarters.
要不然你去把那些也读一遍
Would you like to read those as well?
我是来道歉的
I'm trying to apologize here.
亚契呼叫提'珀
Archer to T'Pol.
舰长 请讲
Yes, captain.
请来舰长准备室报道
Please report to my Ready Room.
还有其他人读过吗
Has anyone else read the letter?
没有
No.
你若不向别人提起这事 我会很感激的
I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't mention it.
我保证不会
I won't. I promise.
我打算邀请凡尼科舰长来舰上参观
I thought I'd invite Captain Vanik for a visit.
既然他对我们所的事这么好奇
If he's so interested in how we do things,
不妨让他亲自来看看
he might as well come see for himself.
当他搞清楚我们不是要炸飞整个银河系的时候
Once he realizes we're not gonna blow up the galaxy,
应该就不会来烦我们了
maybe he'll leave us alone.
我相信他会接受你的好意的
I'm sure he'll appreciate the gesture.
共进晚餐是破冰的好方法
Dinner's a good way to break the ice.
我希望你能给主厨一些菜谱方面的建议
I was hoping you might give chef some menu suggestions.
当然可以
Certainly.
准备点吃的 还有点小酒
A little food, a little wine...
瓦肯人不喝酒
Vulcans don't drink wine.
你知道我意思就好
You know what I mean.
帮我把他支走就是了
Just help me make him go away.
这些症状是什么时候开始的
When did these symptoms begin?
两天前
Two days ago.
没准只是睡姿不妥
Perhaps you slept in an awkward position.
我没睡觉
I haven't slept.
两天都没睡
For two days?
在想什么心事
Something on your mind?
似乎是紧张导致的头疼
It appears to be a tension headache.
我保证 医生和病人谈论的话题是绝对保密的
You know, anything said between us is strictly confidential.
说说看吧 是什么让你感到困扰
Would you like to talk about what's troubling you?
不了
No.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表