剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
She's the one who showed me the holographic chamber.
就是你之前感谢的照顾你的那个吗
Is she the one you thanked for taking care of you?
是啊
Yeah.
皮肤鳞片真有意思呢
Interesting scales.
她的确让人感觉
She did have a certain
很性感
sensuality to her.
那么
So.
你有去看过他们的武器吗
Did you get a look at their weapons?
我甚至不知道他们有没有武器
l don't even know if they had any.
你吃过这些炒蛋了吗
Have you tried these scrambled eggs?
今天尝起来和真蛋一样
Tastes just like the real thing today.
大概你在他们那里对什么东西过敏了吧
Maybe you were allergic to something over there.
可我的生物扫描没有问题啊
Well, I cleared bio-scan.
不管怎样 你最好还是让弗拉克斯医官帮你看一下
Nevertheless, you'd better have Dr. Phlox take a look at it.
就我所知 我从没对什么东西过敏过啊
Far as I know, I've never been allergic to anything.
我认为你这不是过敏反应
I don't believe you're having an allergic reaction.
告诉我 你在齐瑞利人的舰上时有没有发生什么风流韵事
Tell me, did your visit to the Xyrillian ship involve any romance?
什么啊
What?
你有和谁亲密接触过吗
Were you intimate with anyone?
医生 我是去那儿修理曲速反应堆的
Doc, I was over there to repair a warp reactor.
你都在说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
似乎除了修理工作外 你还在那儿干了点其他活
Seems you did a little more than repair work.
什么意思
Meaning?
你手上的是个乳♥头♥
This is a nipple.
你说啥
l beg your pardon?
胚泡长在了第六和第七肋骨之间
The blastocyst is located between the sixth and seventh intercostals.
你到底在说些什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
我不清楚现在祝贺你是否合时宜 但是 我得告诉你
I'm not quite sure if congratulations are in order, commander,
你怀孕了
but you're pregnant.
这里
Here.
看到那个细胞群了吗
Do you see that cell cluster?
那就是胚胎
That is the embryo.
严格来说 这并不是你自己的孩子
I assume you'll be happy to know
得知这一点应该能让你安心一些
that it's not technically your child.
什么意思
What do you mean?
齐瑞利人在繁殖时 只会使用母亲的遗传物质
When reproducing, the Xyrillians only utilize the genetic material of the mother.
男性只是充当胚胎宿主
The males simply serve as hosts.
还真让人欣慰
That's comforting.
可我到底是怎么怀上的
But how the hell did l get knocked up?
我们对齐瑞利人的交♥配♥流程一无所知
We don't have any data on their mating procedures,
但我觉得回忆起一次性经历 对你来说应该不难的吧
but l wouldn't think it would be that difficult for you to recollect a sexual encounter.
三天
Three days.
你才去了三天
You were only there for three days,
就控制不住自己了吗
and you couldn't restrain yourself.
舰长 我保证
I'm telling you, Captain,
在那儿我一直都表现得很绅士
l was a complete gentleman the entire time.
看来你对「绅士」的定义可能有点问题
I imagine that's a question of how you define "gentleman."
我唯一接触过的齐瑞利人女性
The only female I had any contact with
就是他们的工程师 阿岚
was Ah'len, their engineer.
除了修理反应堆之外
Other than repairing the reactor,
我和她一起做过的事 就只是去了他们那个全息舱室
all she and I did together was go into this holographic chamber they've got.
她给我看了一些他们家乡的影像
She showed me some home movies,
还有她母星的全息模拟
simulations of their planet.
但我连她的手都没握过
But l didn't lay a hand on her.
肯定有在不伤害它的前提下
There's gotta be some way to
把它从我身体里拿出来的办法吧
get this thing out of me without hurting it.
就不能制♥造♥一个代♥孕♥舱之类的东西吗
Can't you create a surrogate chamber or something?
但是胚胎已经和你的心包膜结合了
The embryo has integrated with your pericardium.
如果没有足够关于齐瑞利人妊娠过程的信息 取出胚胎会很困难
I wouldn't be comfortable extracting it without more information on the gestation process.
那位女性工程师给你看她的母星是吗
This engineer wanted you to see her planet?
所以呢
So?
也许接下来
Perhaps the next step
她就会让你见见她父母的全息影像了
would have been to meet her holographic parents.
如果我所知没错的话
If I'm not mistaken,
在某些星球上 这将是婚姻的前兆
on some planets, that's a precursor to marriage.
我们确实一起坐了一艘小船
We took a ride in a rowboat.
但舰长 我发誓 真的无事发生
I swear, Captain, nothing happened.
要传递如此之多的遗传物质
There had to have been a somewhat
肯定会有一段较长时间的身体接触
lengthy physical contact to transfer this much genetic material.
崔普
Trip?
我加入星际舰队有十二年了
l've been in Starfleet for 12 years.
你觉得我会因为在一项为期三天的任务中
Do you think l'd jeopardize my career
为了个外星工程师毁掉我的职业生涯吗
by messing around with some alien engineer on a three-day mission?
自打踏上那艘星舰一开始
I considered myself a diplomat
我就把自己当成了一名外交官
from the minute I set foot in that vessel.
不过话说回来
Well.
确实有那么一盒烁石
There was that box of pebbles.
什么烁石
Pebbles?
她在那艘小船上模拟出来的
Yeah, she had it on the boat.
但没什么大不了的
But it was no big deal.
我们只是把双手塞进了那些小颗粒里一会儿
We just stuck our hands into these granules for a few minutes.
那是他们的一种游戏
It's a game they play,
能让玩家读取对方的思想
lets you read each other's minds.
可那些小颗粒都不是真的 只是全息模拟
They weren't even real, they were holographic,
就像全息舱室里的其他东西一样
just like everything else in the room.
医官
Doctor?
没有那些心灵感应颗粒的样本 很难对此做出判断
Without a sample of these telepathic granules, it would be impossible to make a determination,
但它们有可能作为传播媒介
but they could have served as the transferal medium.
外交官守则第一条
One of the first things a diplomat learns
别乱插手不该插手的事情
is not to stick his fingers where they don't belong.
舰长
Captain?
如果我们要无风险地 将这个胚胎从塔克中校体内移出
If we're going to safely remove this life form from Commander Tucker,
就得找到齐瑞利人
we'll have to find the Xyrillians.
你去和麦尔康一起研究一下
Why don't you and Malcolm see
如何定位他们的星舰
what you can do about locating their ship.
是 舰长
Yes, sir.
崔普能够健康回到岗位上来吗
Is Trip well enough to return to his duties?
什么 你在开玩笑吗 我好得很
What, are you kidding? l'm fine.
早晨你可能会感到恶心
You'll probably feel a bit nauseated in the mornings,
因此你需要足够的休息和锻炼
so get sufficient rest and exercise,
而且每天至少来一次医务室
and see me at least once a day.
那个乳♥头♥也许不是怀孕之后的唯一一个惊喜哦
That nipple may not be the only surprise your body has in store for you.
这事儿能不能就咱们四个知道
You think we could keep this between the four of us?
至少在最近这段时间
At least for the time being.
没问题
You got it.
迪拉德
Dillard.
长官
Sir?
你看这电梯
Look at this lift.
长官 怎么了
Sir?
这样会发生事故的
lt's an accident waiting to happen.
这个安全杆离地得有一米高
This safety bar's a meter off the floor.
小个子的人怎么用
What use would it be for a small person?
什么小个子的人
A small person?
比如说矮个外星人 或者小孩
A short alien, a child.
这东西很危险
This thing's a deathtrap.
看好这个扶手了
Look at this handrail.
要是在电梯运行的时候你把手放在这儿
Put your hands here while this is going up or down.
你的手指会被弄断的
It'll take your fingers right off.
长官 怎么会有人把手放在那儿呢
Why would someone put their hands there, sir?
算了 当我没说
Never mind.
舰长日志 补充
Captain's starlog, supplemental.
我们花了八天的时间寻找齐瑞利人的飞船
We've spent eight days looking for the Xyrillian ship,
但迄今为止都没有任何收获
but so far, we've had no luck.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry l'm late.
没关系
No problem.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
你们不是答应说帮我守口如瓶的吗
I thought we all promised to keep this under wraps.
我什么也没说出去啊
l haven't said a thing.
医官 你呢
Doctor?
一个字也没说
Not a word.
我就知道
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表