剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
and I don't think she's imagining it.
你再说那种胡话
Say one more word of that gibberish
我就把你撕成两半
and I'm going to split you in two!
崔普 听我说
Trip, listen to me.
花粉也在影响她
The pollen's affecting her, too.
想想吧
Think about it.
你也听说过患痴呆症的人 会无意识的说他们的母语
You've heard of people suffering from dementia who revert to their native language.
她也是身不由己
She can't help it.
唯一在影响她的就是那些石头人
The only thing that's affecting her are those rock people.
如果我现在阻止她 我就能拯救进取号♥
If I can stop her now, I can save Enterprise.
崔普 我们认识多久了
Trip, how long have we known each other?
和这又有什么关系吗
What's that got to do with anything?
你还记得那次在土卫六上进行Ω训练任务时
Remember when your EV pack froze up on Titan
你的环境防护服装备冻住了吗
during the Omega training mission?
你出现了氮醉现象
You got nitrogen narcosis.
还想把头盔摘掉
You started to try to take off your helmet.
你记得我跟你说了什么吗
You remember what I'm talking about?
你到底什么意思
What's your point?!
我命令你不要摘下头盔
I ordered you to keep your helmet on.
你当时精神错乱 觉得自己快死了
You were delirious; thought you were going to die,
但是你服从了命令 因为你信任我
but you obeyed that order because you trusted me.
我现在也要你信任我
I'm asking you to trust me now.
给自己注射
Take the injection.
然后我们再来对付那些石头人
Then we'll deal with these rock people.
晚了 舰长
Too late, Captain!
我不想死的时候只拿着一个无针注射器
I'm not going to die with a hypospray in my hand.
崔普
Trip...
不 绝对不行
No! It's not going to happen!
行吧 别管注射药物了
All right, forget the medicine.
我想该解释一下到底是怎么一回事了
I think it's time I explain what's really going on.
但是等我一下
But just stand by for a minute.
我得让麦尔康锁定你们的位置
I need Malcolm to target your position.
然后再给你们下达命令
Then I'll give you your orders.
亚契呼叫弗拉克斯 越快越好
Archer to Phlox. The sooner the better.
明白
Understood.
你能放的多近
How close can you get it?
我应该能放在洞里两米处
I think I can safely place it two meters inside the mouth of the cave.
好
Good.
舰长
Captain!
喂
Hello?
我在等你的命令
I'm waiting for that order,
但我等不了多久
but I can't wait much longer!
好的 崔普
All right, Trip.
这严重违反了安全规定
This is a major breach of security,
但我现在必须信任你
but I'm going to have to trust you.
继续
Go ahead.
星际舰队派我们到这里和一种硅基生命体接触
Starfleet sent us here to make contact with a silicon-based life-form.
提'珀是唯一被允许和他们交涉的人
T'Pol was the only person granted clearance to speak with them.
他们似乎见过瓦肯人
It seems they've met Vulcans before.
为什么你之前不告诉我
Why couldn't you tell me that?
这是最高机密 不用想也知道
When a mission's classified top secret, I don't ask why.
如果这是最高机密
If it was so top secret,
那你为什么让我们都来星球表面
then why'd you let us all come down to the surface...
让我们在这儿过夜
let us spend the night?
说是因为风暴
The winds.
我们没想到这场风暴会迫使你们到洞里去
We never thought the storm would drive you into the caves.
石头人们就住在那里
That's where these rock people live.
他们不希望有除了提'珀以外的人在场
They didn't want anybody in there except for T'Pol,
所以他们现在不怎么高兴
so they're not too happy right now.
我想你一定能明白这点
I'm sure you can understand that.
他们甚至威胁要摧毁进取号♥
They've even threatened to destroy Enterprise.
提'珀现在得向他们解释你们为什么会来这里
Now, T'Pol needs to explain to them why you're all there,
但如果你一直用相位手♥枪♥指着她
but she's not going to have much credibility
她就没有什么可信度了
with you pointing a phase-pistol at her.
如果他们同意听她解释
If they agree to listen to her,
你就得放下武器
you'll need to lower your weapon.
如果他们拒绝...
If they don't...
我会让麦尔康摧毁洞穴
I'm going to have Malcolm destroy the cavern.
牺牲四个船员
Sacrificing four more crewmen
相对于拯救进取号♥来说是一个较小的代价
is a small price to pay to save Enterprise.
我明白
I understand.
好了 我现在让星用瓦肯语
Now, I'm going to ask Hoshi
告诉提'珀我们刚才说的
to tell T'Pol everything I just told you in Vulcan.
对此你还有什么异议吗
You got a problem with that?
没有
Go ahead.
少尉 靠你了
Ensign.
她说瓦肯人并不擅长演戏
She says play acting isn't exactly a Vulcan tradition,
但她会尽力
but she'll do her best.
但愿她分得清相位手♥枪♥的击晕和击杀两档
Hope she knows the difference between stun and kill.
他们同意和她交涉了 崔普
They've agreed to talk to her, Trip.
所以放下你的武器 表现出真正的友好的态度
So lower your weapon and act real friendly.
不
No...!
你昨晚没开枪射我 对吧
You didn't shoot me last night, did you?
恐怕不是的
I'm afraid I did.
我还希望这一切都只是一场噩梦
I was hoping it was all just a bad dream.
他们走了吗
Are they gone?
从来就不在这里
They were never here.
什么
What?
根本就没有什么石头人
There were no rock people.
你们都产生了幻觉
You were all hallucinating.
因为花粉吗
The pollen?
是的
Yes.
那你跟墙说话是怎么回事
Then what about that speech you gave to the wall?
舰长认为如果我继续演戏
The Captain felt that if I played along,
会更容易说服你让你放下武器
it might help persuade you to lower your weapon.
你当时逐渐变得不理智而且暴♥力♥
You'd grown increasingly illogical and violent.
说什么「把我劈成两半」之类的
Something about "splitting me in two."
演技不错嘛
A pretty good performance.
我知道我昨晚
Look, I know I kind
说了一些胡话
of shot my mouth off last night...
你当时被花粉影响了
You were under the influence of the pollen.
我们都是
We all were.
『放下你的偏见 否则它们会吞噬你』
"Challenge your preconceptions or they'll challenge you."
怎么了
Commander?
那是维利克老师常说的一句话
That's something Mr. Velik used to say.
十年级的生物课
Tenth grade biology class.
他是位瓦肯科学家
He was a Vulcan scientist
教授我们外星生命学
who came to teach us about life on other worlds.
我在那以前从没见过瓦肯人
I'd never seen a Vulcan before.
也没离那么近过
Not up close.
他让我非常害怕
He scared the hell out of me.
但也许现在采纳他的建议还为时未晚
Perhaps it's not too late to follow his advice.
我肯定是扭到我的脖子了
I must've twisted up my neck.
诺瓦科维奇怎么样了
How's Novakovich?
有谁知道吗
Do we know?
舰长说他会康复的
The Captain says he's going to be fine.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表