剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
...it looks like l'm getting it.
原来你们瓦肯人是自认为非常文明
You people think you're so damned enlightened.
有问题吗
Problem?
我也想找到和平的解决方法
I'd like to find a peaceful solution too.
但我认为这不太可能
But l don't think that's gonna happen.
不管我们最后怎么处理这件事
However we end up dealing with this,
我得知道能否信得过你
I need to know l can count on you.
你是在质疑我的忠诚吗
Are you questioning my loyalty?
只是想知道我们的立场是否相同
I just wanna know where we stand.
我从未违抗过你的命令
I have never disobeyed your orders.
长官 你要把甲板踏出洞来了
Sir, you're wearing a hole in the deck plating.
是什么
What is it?
来自地面的讯息
Transmission from the surface.
一种调制过的电磁信♥号♥♥ 非常微弱
It's a modulated EM signal. Very weak.
接进来
Put it through.
进取号♥ 我是塔克中校
Enterprise, this is Commander Tucker.
重复 进取号♥ 我是塔克中校
Repeat. Enterprise, this is Commander Tucker.
这里是进取号♥ 我们这里信♥号♥♥很差 中校
This is Enterprise. We can barely read you, commander.
你们情况如何
What's your status?
你应该听说了
Guess you heard.
我们一不小心就成了人♥质♥
We kind of walked into a hostage situation.
整个修道院都被安多利亚人占领了
The whole place has been taken over by Andorians--
安多利亚人 没错
Andorians, yes.
我在瓦肯人的数据库里查看过他们的信息了
I've been reading about them in the Vulcan database.
军国主义者 蓝色皮肤
Militaristic, blue-skinned.
正是他们
That's them.
好 他们的诉求是什么
Well, what do they want?
他们似乎认为修道院是某种监听站
They seem to think this place is some kind of a spy station.
他们在寻找传感器阵列
They're looking for a sensor array.
舰长说先别轻举妄动
The captain says to sit tight.
他不想再进一步激怒这些安多利亚人了
He doesn't wanna provoke them any more than we already have.
他让我传话 我们在设法逃出这里了
He also said to tell you we're working on a way out of here.
你确定不能和对方进行谈判吗
Are you certain we can't negotiate?
舰长上次谈判完回来的时候
The captain came back from his last negotiation bruises.
满脸都是淤青
with a face full of bruises.
继续保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
了解
Understood.
有隧♥道♥通向外面吗
Do any of these tunnels lead to the outside?
没有
No.
那这间圣骨室呢
What about this reliquary?
很多年没人进入了
No one's entered it in years.
贸然进入是公然亵渎
To do so would be blasphemy.
我在下面看到了旧楼梯
I saw an old stairwell down there.
大概有一米宽 就在
Maybe a meter wide. It was...
大概这里
...right about here.
那几乎就在中庭的正下方
That would almost be directly beneath the atrium.
上面有三道暗淡的光线照下来 就像
There were three dim lights coming from the top. It looked...
差不多这样
...something like this.
我们还要搜查同一个房♥间多少次
How many times do we have to search the same rooms?
你是对任务失去信心了吗
Are you losing faith in our mission?
我们找遍了每一个角落 也扫描了无数次
We've looked everywhere. We've run a thousand scans.
瓦肯人 很会伪装
The Vulcans are very deceptive.
一定在这里
It's here.
我很肯定
I'm sure of it.
如果这个时候我们让步 那就前功尽弃了
If we back down now, everything we've fought for is meaningless.
凯瓦尔 这一点你给我好了
If nothing else, remember that, Keval.
喂
Hey!
听得见吗
Can you hear me?
有人吗
Hello.
外面有人吗
Anybody out there?
我需要单独和你谈谈
I need to speak with you alone.
我有情报可以透露给你们
I have some information for you.
什么情报
What is it?
首先 我
Well, for one thing, l...
我需要透透气
...needed some fresh air.
你在满是瓦肯人的房♥间里待过十二小时吗
You ever been stuck in a room of Vulcans for 12 hours?
告诉我情报
The information.
我敢说他们的长袍
l'll bet their robes
从苏拉克时代♥开♥始就没洗过
haven't been washed since the time of Surak.
你们听说过他吗 那是个瓦肯哲学家
Have you heard of him? Vulcan philosopher.
就是他 让所有瓦肯人将自己的情绪净化
He's the one who got everybody to start purging their emotions.
不知道你怎么样 但自我来这里后
I don't know about you, but l've learned
我确实学到了很多
really a lot since I got here.
你到底要来告诉我们什么
What did you come to tell us?
那得看情况
Well, that depends.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
行吧 那就说情报
All right, information.
你们知道吗
Did you know that...
在我母星上 百分之七十以上
...over 70 percent of the organisms
的生物是细菌
on my homeworld are bacteria?
什么意思
What?
还有些事情你们应该会觉得有意思
And here's something l think you'll find interesting.
俄亥俄州的坎顿市有个人
There was a man in Canton, Ohio
他用绳子卷出了一个直径六米多的球
who once rolled a ball of string over 6 meters in diameter.
他在浪费时间 把他押回去
He's wasting our time. Take him back.
地球上有个著名的天文学家
There was a famous astronomer on Earth...
第谷 布拉赫
...Tycho Brahe.
他在一场决斗中失去了鼻子
He lost his nose in a duel...
就为了一道数学公式
...over a math equation.
你是很喜欢挨打吧
You must enjoy pain.
求求了 我再也不想跟瓦肯人待着了
Please. Please, l can't stand another minute with the Vulcans.
求求了
Please.
苦尽甘来啊
A light at the end of the tunnel.
你知道该做什么了吧 中校
You know what to do, commander.
是的 舰长
Yes, sir.
舰长 你肯定心知肚明
I don't have to tell you, captain.
你们接下来所要采取的行动
We don't condone these actions
我们是无法原谅的
you are about to take.
是 我很清楚
No, you don't have to tell me.
你们别碍事就行
Just try and stay out of the way,
事情肯定会顺利解决的
and everything will work out fine.
相位手♥枪♥设在击晕档
Phase pistols on stun.
击晕档吗 长官
Stun, sir?
舰长明确指示这么做的
The captain's instructions were quite explicit.
少尉 这就是个控制台而已 又不咬人
It's a console, ensign. lt won't bite.
确实不会 它只会把组成你的分子打散
No, it'll just scramble your molecules.
有问题吗
Crewman?
我们听说过一些传闻 长官
We've heard stories, sir.
这玩意可能不大安全
lt might not be safe.
这我也听说过
l've heard the same stories.
现在 快站上来
Now, get up here.
坐标设好了吗
Coordinates set?
是 长官
Aye, sir.
那就传送吧
Then energize...
省得待会儿我们改主意
...before we change our minds.
怎么回事
What is it?
是某种能量波动
Some kind of energy fluctuation.
我们检测到能量大幅波动
We detected an energy surge.
就是在这个房♥间
WeIt came from this chamber.
可能是你们的设备出故障了
Perhaps you have faulty equipment.
也有可能是你们手上有我们还不知道的设备
Or perhaps you have equipment we don't know about.
看好他们了
Watch them.
就是这里
This is it.
大部分瓦肯人闻起来有尘土的味道
Most Vulcans smell of dust.
但你不一样
But you're different.
肯定会有点味道的
Something sure smells.
你刚刚说什么 粉皮佬
Did you say something, pink skin?
不对啊
This can't be right.
我探测到三个新的生物信♥号♥♥
I'm detecting three new bio-signs.
都是人类
All human.
他们在哪儿
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表