剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
作为你麾下军衔最高的军官
As your highest ranking officer,
你昏迷时我接替了你的指挥权
I assumed command while you were incapacitated.
现在在路上了吗
Are we under way?
你还真是丝毫不敢怠慢啊
You didn't waste much time, did you?
医生 舰长适合接任指挥权了吗
Is he fit to resume command?
只要明天再过来进行渗透鳗治疗就没问题
As long as he returns for more eel therapy tomorrow.
还有多久能回到地球
How long before we get back to Earth?
什么回地球
Earth, sir?
我们正在跟随一艘苏利邦星舰的航行轨迹
We're currently tracking the Suliban vessel
它在你负伤后不久离开了瑞久星系
that left Rigel shortly after you were injured.
你们 计算出等离子体的衰变率了
You got their plasma decay rate?
我在塔克的协助下成功改进了传感器
With Mr Tucker's assistance, I modified your sensors.
现在已经有足够的分辨率来检测他们的曲速痕迹了
We now have the resolution to detect their warp trail.
之前不是还在说『这任务毫无理性可言』吗
What happened to, "This is a foolish mission"?
确实毫无理性可言
This is a foolish mission.
苏利邦显然是科技水平远高于人类的敌对种族
The Suliban are clearly a hostile race with technology far superior to yours.
但作为代理舰长 我有职责继续以你的意愿行事
But as acting captain, I was obligated to anticipate your wishes.
作为代理舰长 你本可以选择按自己的意愿行事
As acting captain, you could have done whatever the hell you wanted to do.
我该回舰桥指挥了
I should return to the bridge.
解散吧
Dismissed.
舰长 改进传感器其实是她的想法
Modifying the sensors was her idea, sir.
进取号♥航行日志 舰长乔纳森·亚契
Enterprise starlog, Captain Jonathan Archer.
2151年4月16日
April 16th, 2151.
过去十小时 我们都在追踪苏利邦星舰
We've been tracking the Suliban ship for ten hours,
多亏了舰上的科学官 找到方法改进了我们的传感器
thanks to our science officer, who came up with a way to tweak the sensors.
计算机 暂停记录
Computer, pause.
我救了她一命 现在轮到她来报答我了
I save her life, now she's helping us with the mission.
『知恩图报』
"One good turn deserves another."
不太像瓦肯人的作风啊
Doesn't sound very Vulcan.
继续记录
Resume log.
虽然并无理由相信克兰还活着
I have no reason to believe that Klaang is still alive,
但若那个苏利邦女人说的是真的
but if what the Suliban woman told me is true,
能否找到他就非常关键了
it's crucial that we try to find him.
计算机 暂停记录
Computer, pause.
你有听说瓦肯人还会报恩的吗
Have you ever known a Vulcan to return a favour?
没有吧 我也是
No. Neither have I.
继续记录
Resume log.
我还没想好如何向副指挥官提'珀询问有关
I still haven't decided whether to ask Subcommander T'Pol
时空冷战的事情
about this Temporal Cold War.
直觉告诉我别轻易相信她
My instincts tell me not to trust her.
计算机 暂停记录
Computer, pause.
亚契呼叫提'珀 报告情况
Archer to T'Pol. Report.
舰长 如果你觉得自己已经休息够了
If you're feeling well enough to come to the bridge, captain,
现在来舰桥正合适
now would be a good time.
是个气态巨行星
It's a gas giant.
看起来 可能是六级或是七级吧
From the looks of it, a Class 6 or 7.
是七级
Class 7.
一小时前 有一艘苏利邦舰船在这里退出曲速 然后改变了航向
The Suliban vessel dropped to impulse a few hours ago and altered course.
新的航向径直穿过这颗行星的辐射带外♥围♥
Their new heading took them through its outer radiation belt.
译注:气态巨行星内部往往有大量液态氢 产生的极强磁场会捕获或加速带电粒子 在其附近形成强大的辐射带
我们跟丢了
We've lost them.
正是
Yes.
靠近一点
Move us in closer.
有发现吗
Anything?
辐射分散了他们的曲速痕迹
The radiation's dissipated their warp trail.
只能检测到残缺的碎片
I'm only picking up fragments.
你不帮忙了吗
You finished helping us?
上尉 对这些碎片做光谱分♥析♥
Lieutenant, run a spectral analysis of the fragments.
辐射干扰太过强烈 衰变率甚至不互匹配
There's too much distortion. The decay rates don't even match.
绘制出每一个碎片的航行轨迹
Calculate the trajectory of each fragment.
长官
Sir?
照她说的办
You heard her.
重新校准传感器阵列 缩窄探测频带至中频
Recalibrate the sensor array. Narrow band, short to midrange.
是 舰长
Aye, sir.
测量一下大气增温层的粒子密度
Measure the particle density of the thermosphere.
直觉是对的
Your instincts were right.
轨迹碎片并不是来自一艘苏利邦舰船的
Those fragments weren't from one Suliban ship.
而是过去六小时中14艘舰船留下的
They were from 14, and all within the last six hours.
这颗气态行星估计就是目的地了
I believe we have found what we're looking for.
瞄准传感器状况如何
How are your targeting scanners?
已完成校准 准备就绪
Aligned and ready, sir.
准备好武器系统 并极化船壳装甲
Bring the weapons online. And polarise the hull plating.
译注:船壳极化的原理是对船壳装甲施加外部电磁场保护 使其强度得到明显提升
设定60度的航向
Lay in a 60-degree vector.
进入大气层吧
We're going in.
萨琳有给他们任何东西吗
Did Sarin give them anything?
我不清楚
I don't know.
那你知道什么信息
What do you know?
他们已经追踪到这里来了
They followed us here.
是在找克兰 还是你
Looking for Klaang or for you?
尚不清楚 但我会在螺旋基地被发现之前摧毁他们
I don't know, but I will destroy them before they locate the Helix.
我们暂时还不希望 人类或瓦肯牵扯进来
We didn't plan to involve the humans or the Vulcans, not yet.
绝不能让萨琳的消息被带回克诺纳斯
Sarin's message cannot reach Kronos.
如果被那些人类拿到了 不惜代价阻止他们
If the humans have it, you must stop them.
传感器的检测范围减少至12千米左右
Sensor resolution's falling off at about 12 kilometres.
特拉维斯 没问题吧
Travis?
我这边没事
I'm okay, captain.
稍等 情况会改善的
Our situation should improve.
我们就快离开环己烷层了
We're about to break through the cyclohexane layer.
这可算不上是改善吧
I wouldn't exactly call this an improvement.
是液态磷
Liquid phosphorus.
我没想到液态磷层会在环己烷层下方
I wouldn't have expected that beneath a layer of cyclohexane.
等我们回地球 建议给椅子上加一下安全带
You might recommend seat belts when we get home.
只是些小乱流罢了
It's just a little bad weather.
传感器功能恢复了
We've got sensors.
保持水平航行
Level off.
开始长程扫描
Go to long-range scans.
传感器检测到两艘船 方位角119-7
I'm detecting two vessels, bearing 119, mark 7.
在屏幕上显示
Put it up.
搭载了脉冲引擎和曲速引擎
Impulse and warp engines.
武器类型是什么
What kind of weapons?
离得太远了
We're too far away.
舰长 在方位角342-12检测到某物体
Sir, I'm picking up something at 342, mark 12.
比刚刚的庞大得多
It's a lot bigger.
让所有传感器使劲扫描
All sensors, get whatever you can.
放大一点
Go tighter.
生物迹象如何
Bio-signs?
有3000多个生命信♥号♥♥ 但我无法分辨出克林贡人的
Over 3,000, but I can't isolate a Klingon if there is one.
是某种粒子武器 舰长
That was a particle weapon, sir.
呼叫舰桥 我们好像在遭受攻击 发生什么了
Bridge, we're taking damage down here. What's going on?
跟坏人起了点小冲突
Just a little trouble with the bad guys.
我建议回到液态磷层中
I suggest we return to the phosphorus layer.
向上航行吧
Take us up.
舰长
Captain.
有什么发现了吗
What have you got?
刚才那个似乎是一个由数百艘船连接而成的大型集♥合♥体
It appears to be an aggregate structure comprised of hundreds of vessels.
由一个磁力锁联结系统将其固定在一起
They're held in place by an interlocking system of magnetic seals.
找到了
There. Right there.
这些人的生物信♥号♥♥并非苏利邦人的
These bio-readings are not Suliban.
但也并不能确定他们就是克林贡人
We can't be certain they're Klingon.
即便这就是克兰 以时间之紧 我们也很难把他救出来
Even if it is Klaang, we'd have a tough time getting him out of there.
何不试试看传送装置呢
We could always try the transporting device.
历尽千辛万苦 我不希望救出一个开膛破肚的克兰
We've risked too much to bring him back inside-out.
我们的抓钩在液态大气中可以使用吗
Would the grappler work in a liquid atmosphere?
大概可以
I believe so.
准备好抓钩
Bring it online.
再下去一次 梅威瑟
One more time, Mr Mayweather.
舰腹船壳极化已失效
Ventral plating's down.
保持航向
Hold your position.
领头的船只靠近了
Lead ship's closing.
距离七千米
Seven thousand metres.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表