剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
Pick you up in the morning.
舰长 如果你不反对的话
Captain, if it's all right with you,
我和特拉维斯也想留下来
Travis and I would like to stay as well.
什么叫「我们」
We would?
你上次露营是什么时候
When was the last time you slept under the stars?
穿梭机上有不少露营装备
There's plenty of camping gear in the pod.
这可不是休假 我们是在执行科考任务
This isn't shore leave. This is a research mission.
何不能兼顾一下呢
Why can't it be a little bit of both?
科研可不是我们来这的唯一理由
Research isn't the only reason we're out here.
去支帐篷吧 中校
Pitch your tent, Commander.
谢谢 舰长
Thanks, Captain.
别担心
Don't worry...
我们不会和你睡一起的
we'll keep out of your hair.
要知道 货船是不适合执行救援任务的
Keep in mind, those cargo vessels weren't equipped for rescue operations.
所以当舰长接到求救信♥号♥♥时 他也有点不知所措
So the Captain wasn't sure what to do when he picked up the distress call.
但信♥号♥♥也不是那艘船发出的
But it wasn't a ship that sent the signal.
信♥号♥♥来自一个
It was a life pod
老旧Y-500级货船的救生舱
from one of the old Y-500-class freighters.
那些东西几十年前就退役了吧
Those were retired decades ago.
是啊
Exactly.
那救生舱在太空漂流了63年
The pod had been drifting in space for 63 years.
传感器探测到在救生舱中有一个生命信♥号♥♥
Bio-scans showed one life sign inside the pod.
是个人类
Human.
我叔叔的朋友 一位叫乔治·韦布的工程师助理
The assistant engineer, George Webb, a friend of my uncle's,
被下令打开救生舱
was assigned to open it.
结果他却花了一个多小时才打开外壳
It took him over an hour to cut through the hull.
据他所说 外壳金属很奇怪
He said the metal felt strange.
摸上去冰凉无比
Cold to the touch.
那是当然
Of course it was cold.
毕竟在宇宙里漂泊了60多年呢
It was floating in space for 60 years.
他能听到来自救生舱内轻轻敲打的声音
He could hear a tapping noise coming from inside,
但最终当他打开的时候 救生舱是空的
but when he finally got it open, the pod was empty.
没人 什么都没有
No body, nothing.
几天后 韦布开始表现出愈发诡异的行为
A few days later, Webb started acting strange.
比如说和船员打斗
Getting into fights with the crew,
用某种外星语自言自语
muttering to himself in some sort of alien language.
后来的某一天 他把自己锁在轮机部
Then one day, he locked himself in Engineering
紧接着让脉冲引擎反应堆过载
and overloaded the impulse reactors.
差点毁了那艘船
He almost destroyed the ship.
随后他把自己封入一个救生舱然后弹射出去
Then he sealed himself in a life pod and ejected it.
舰长肯定对着他穷追不舍吧
Well, I assume the Captain went after him.
反应堆损毁过于严重
The reactors were too badly damaged.
有些人说是外星生物占据了他的身体
Some people say it was an alien life-form that got into him.
其他人认为是死去船员的鬼魂
Others think it was the ghost of a dead crewman.
我一直不知道该信哪种说法
I never knew what to believe.
但是韦布仍然在太空中 漂浮着
But Webb is still out there, drifting.
有些通迅官说
When the subspace noise is real low,
当子空间底噪变得非常微弱时
some com officers say
他们仍然能听到他的求救信♥号♥♥在回响
they can still hear the echo of his distress call.
一个求救信标能持续不断地工作63年
It's highly doubtful that a distress beacon
就很值得怀疑
could function continuously for 63 years.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
瓦肯人没听过鬼故事吧
No ghost stories on Vulcan.
就是那
That's it.
就在三元星团的左边
To the left of that trinary cluster.
是什么啊
What?
我们的太阳啊
Our sun.
确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊 我很确信
Yeah, I'm positive.
看起来只是另外一个小光斑罢了
Just another speck of light...
和其他的没什么不同
no different than any other.
小时候 我和朋友们出去野营
When I was a kid,I'd go camping with my buddies.
我们会花大半夜凝望着天上的星星
We'd spend half the night looking up at the stars,
想象着从同样远的地方回望太阳 会是什么样子
wondering what our own sun would look like from this far away.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
你还好么
Are you okay?
只是有些头疼 如果可以的话
Headache. If it's all right with you,
在我们回去工作前
I'd like to lie down for a while
我想先躺一会
before we get back to work?
当然可以
Certainly.
有人听过闹鬼的彗星么
Has anyone heard the one about the haunted comet?
等等 你们注意到了么
Wait a minute... you notice something?
萤火虫不见了
The fireflies are gone.
干得好 特拉维斯
Nice going, Travis.
鬼故事把虫子都吓跑了
You scared off the bugs.
也许是乔治·韦布的灵魂干的
Maybe it's the ghost of George Webb.
看起来我们这边好像要变天了
Looks like we might have ourselves a little weather!
一股锋面气流正在从西南方接近
A front is approaching from the southwest!
风速绝对过了80千米每小时
It must be gusting at 80 kph.
那跟佛罗里达礁岛群的飓风比 都不算什么
That's nothing compared to a hurricane coming up through the Florida Keys.
就像试着以曲速2飞过一场离子风暴
Try flying through an ion storm at warp 2.
你听到了么
Did you hear that?
什么
What?
外面好像有什么东西
Someone's out there.
只是风吧
It's the wind.
我去
Son of a bitch!
怎么了
What is it?
我的睡袋里有东西
There's something in my bag!
把你的靴子给我
Give me your boot!
你要干什么
What for?
我要砸扁它
So I can squash it!
我们能随便砸外星生命体吗
Are we allowed to squash alien life-forms?
它们都已经钻进你的睡袋里了 就可以
If they're inside your sleeping bag!
但是它已经不在那了
But it's not inside the sleeping bag anymore!
就在这 等一下
There it is! Wait a minute.
你把相位枪放哪了
Where'd you put the phase-pistols?
你要用枪来杀虫吗
You want to shoot a bug?
我只是要把它击晕
I'm just going to stun it.
提'珀呼叫塔克
T'Pol to Tucker.
说吧
Go ahead.
发生什么事了 中校
Is there a problem, Commander?
没事 只是帐篷里有只8英寸长的蝎子
Oh, no, just an eight-inch scorpion thing inside our tent.
译注:8英寸约为20厘米
需要帮忙吗
Do you require assistance?
我们应该搞得定
I think I've got it under control.
不 不是这 它在那
No, not there, it's over there!
提'珀 你是不是说过你们下午发现了一个洞穴
T'Pol, you said you found a cave this afternoon?
离这里不过500米
Less than half a kilometer from here.
我们还是去洞里避一避吧
I think we're going to need it!
请进
Come in.
接得好
Nice catch.
挺有水球运动的天赋嘛
You'd make a good two-meter man.
只可惜舰上并没有泳池
Too bad we don't have a pool on board.
确实可惜
A shame.
一场暴风正在穿过北方大♥陆♥
A windstorm's moving across the northern continent.
看上去很严重
Looks like a nasty one.
勘测小组怎么样了
Survey team?
他们已经躲起来了但我建议尽快接他们回来
They've taken shelter, but I'd recommend pulling them out.
我已经让一艘穿梭机待命了
I've got a shuttlepod on standby.
亚契呼叫提'珀
Archer to T'Pol.
是 舰长
Yes, Captain.
你们的状况怎么样
What's your status?
我们已经在一个洞穴里重新扎营了
We've relocated into a cavern.
李德中尉认为我们应该去把你们接回
Mr. Reed thinks we should come down and get you.
在这种情况下降落可能会很困难
A landing under these conditions might be difficult.
风暴减弱前我们就待在这个洞穴里
We'll be protected until the winds diminish.
我们会持续监视风暴的情况的
We'll keep an eye on the storm.
如果需要什么 告诉我们
Let us know if you need anything.
明白
Understood.
让穿梭机继续待命 以防外一
Keep the pod on standby, just in case.
遵命
Aye, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表