剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
they would eat their words.
舰长被指派的任务是护送克兰回到克诺纳斯
Your captain's mission was to return the Klingon to his people.
而他现在已经被劫走了
He no longer has the Klingon.
我知道他也许也只是个普通人
I realise he's only a simple earthling,
但你是否想过 他可能已经对自己将要做的事有数了
but did it ever occur to you that he might know what he's doing?
诚然 星际舰队是还不够成熟
It's no secret Starfleet hasn't been around too long.
但你也不必抓着机会来嘲讽我们
God knows you remind us of that every chance you get.
既然他是负责指挥这次任务的人
But does that mean the man who's been put in charge of this mission
就好好照命令办事
doesn't deserve our support?
话又说回来了 忠诚也是一种情感
Then again, loyalty's an emotion.
没错吧
Isn't it?
有进展了吗
Any luck?
还没有
Not really.
关于李德看到的空间扰动现象 我的分♥析♥是
My analysis of the spatial disturbance Mr Reed saw
可能是某种使用三环等离子引擎的隐形舰船
indicates a stealth vessel with a tricyclic plasma drive.
如果我们能够计算出那些等离子体的衰变率
If we can figure out the decay rate of their plasma,
就能找到他们的曲速轨迹
we'll be able to find their warp trail.
然而 你们的传感器并没有测量等离子体衰变的能力
Unfortunately, your sensors were not designed to measure plasma decay.
站得离反应堆这么近真的安全吗
Are you sure it's safe to stand so close to that?
有进展了吗
What have you got?
我已经把克兰所说的大部分内容都翻译出来了
I've managed to translate most of what Klaang said,
但这些话都无意义
but none of it makes sense.
没有关于苏利邦人的信息吗
Nothing about the Suliban?
没有
Nope.
你对这个种族有任何印象吗
Does that name ring a bell to you?
他们是某种来自36♥4♥1星区的原始种族
They're a somewhat primitive species from Sector 36♥4♥1,
但之前从未有任何威胁
but they've never posed a threat.
那么现在有威胁了
Well, they have now.
那他有说出任何关于地球的内容吗
Did he say anything about Earth?
地球这一词甚至都不在克林贡语词库里面
The word's not even in their database.
翻译结果都在这了 只有四个词我没法翻译
It's all there. There are only four words that I couldn't translate.
可能是专有名词吧
Probably just proper nouns.
『杰利 萨琳 瑞久 索利亚』
"Jelik, Sarin, Rigel, Tholia."
有耳熟的词汇吗
Anything sound familiar?
提'珀
T'Pol?
瑞久是一个星系
Rigel is a planetary system.
离当前位置大概有五十光年
Approximately 15 light-years from our present position.
为何要迟疑一下
Why the hesitation?
根据克兰的星舰日志里的记录内容
According to the navigational logs salvaged from Klaang's ship,
瑞久十星是他在坠毁地球前去过的最后一个行星
Rigel Ten was the last place he stopped before crashing on your planet.
你在之前为什么不先主动把这些信息告诉我们
Why do I get the feeling you weren't gonna share that little piece of information?
上级并没有准许我透露我们调查的细节
I wasn't authorised to reveal the details of our findings.
下次我再发现你要是瞒着事情不说
The next time I learn you're withholding something,
这趟任务接下里的行程里
you're gonna spend the rest of this voyage
你就得在小舱房♥里度过了 是否明白
confined to some very cramped quarters. Understood?
亚契呼叫舵手
Archer to helm.
请讲
Mayweather.
去查阅瓦肯星图 找到一个叫做瑞久的星系
Go into the Vulcan star charts and find a system called Rigel.
马上设置前往其第十颗行星的航线
Then set a course for the tenth planet.
是 舰长
Yes, sir.
那个东西呢
去哪里了
不知道
只要你告诉我它在哪里 我们不会伤害你的
我不知道
你是放在自己的船上了 还是说在进取号♥上
我不知道你到底想要什么东西
你在瑞久十星那里做了什么
我是被派去与人会面的
和谁会面
是一个女性苏利邦人 名字是萨琳
所以 萨琳给了你什么东西
什么也没给
你确定他说的是实话吗
Are you certain he's telling the truth?
千真万确 药确实有起效
Absolutely certain. The drugs are working.
我不在时 别让他死了
Keep him alive while I'm gone.
穿梭机降落之后 我们要下到贸易区去
As soon as we've tied down, we'll be descending into the trade complex.
总共有36层
It has 36 levels.
已经将你们的翻译器设定翻译瑞久语了
Your translators have been programmed for Rigelian.
即便如此 还是有可能遇见其他的种族
However, you'll encounter numerous other species.
其中有很多都对陌生人非常不友好
Many of them are known to be impatient with newcomers.
他们之中也没人见过人类
None of them have seen a human before.
你们人类有四处交际的习惯
You have a tendency to be gregarious.
但我还是建议抑制一下这种想法
I suggest you try to restrain that tendency.
还真是事无巨细啊 怎么不提醒我们记得喝水呢
You forgot to warn us about drinking the water.
弗拉克斯医生认为这里的食物和水源无害
Dr Phlox isn't concerned with the food and water.
但他还是建议你们保持距离
But he does caution against intimate contact.
瓦肯人说克兰是个通讯情报员
The Vulcans told us Klaang was a courier.
既然他是来这里拿去某样物件的
If he was there to get something,
那来交货的人肯定知道他为何被抓走
whoever gave it to him might know why he was taken.
来这里只是几天之前的事情
It was just a few days ago.
不可能没人注意到一个7尺高的克林贡人
A 7-foot Klingon doesn't go unnoticed.
他们在干什么
What in the world...?
那与我们毫无干系
It's nothing that concerns us.
想认识一下她们吗 可以给你安排
Would you like to meet them? I can arrange it.
这就是你见到克兰的地方吗
Is this where you saw Klaang?
我会带你去的 在此之前可以先找点乐子嘛
I'll show you where, but first you should enjoy yourselves.
你喜欢哪一个
Which one would you prefer?
我们该走了
We should get going.
那些是真的蝴蝶 还是某种全息影像
Are those real butterflies or some kind of holograms?
长官
Sir.
啊是啊 确实该走了
Oh, yes. Absolutely. You're right.
提'珀呼叫亚契
T'Pol to Archer.
请讲
Go ahead.
中♥央♥安♥全♥部♥声称没有关于克兰的到访记录
Central Security claims to have no record of Klaang.
但他们说克林贡人常会去第19层
But they told me about an enclave on Level 19,
那里的克林贡聚集区通常有活食吃
where Klingons have been known to go, something about live food.
第19层的何处
Where on Level 19?
那一层的最东端 就在地热管道旁
The easternmost subsection, by the geothermal shafts.
你到底在干做什么
What are you doing?
我会尽快去那会面
I'll meet you as soon as I can.
能不能放过孩子
Leave the kid alone.
别去掺和
Don't get involved.
你没看到她在干什么吗 这孩子会窒息啊
You see what she's doing? He's gonna suffocate.
那是洛里安人
They're Lorillians.
他们在四岁之前 只能呼吸甲基氧
Before the age of 4, they can only breathe methyl oxide.
那位母亲只是在让孩子适应普通空气
The mother is simply weaning her son.
真是骗到我了
Could have fooled me.
人类总是控制不住将自己的观念强加于人
Humans can't refrain from drawing conclusions.
你们该学学如何客观认识其他文化
You should learn to objectify other cultures.
如此才能知道何时前去干预
So you know when to interfere and when not to.
怎么会有聚集区没有人呢
Isn't an enclave supposed to have people?
聚集区也可以有其他的意味
Enclave can mean a lot of things.
提'珀提到了什么活食 可我没见到有餐厅啊
T'Pol said something about live food. I don't see any restaurants.
有人吗
Hello!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我觉得那应该是克林贡人了
They look Klingon to me.
亚契呼叫提'珀
Archer to T'Pol.
请回复
T'Pol, come in.
我建议 咱们回人多的地方去
Maybe we should get back to where there are more people.
感觉这里人就不少了
There are plenty of people right here.
躲在我身后
Stay behind me.
你们是来找克兰的吧
You're looking for Klaang.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
找他何事呢
Why?
我叫萨琳
My name is Sarin.
告诉我 把克兰从你们星舰上抓走的人是谁
Tell me about the people who took Klaang off your ship.
我正想问你呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
他们看上去和你这些朋友很像啊
They looked a lot like your friends outside.
你们要带他去哪里
Where were you taking him?
你和你这些朋友怎么长得不一样
Why don't you look like your friends?
你是希望我也长那样吗
Would you prefer I did?
我是希望你把克兰还给我们
What I'd prefer is you give me Klaang back.
那样的话 你们要带他去哪
So you could take him where?
带他回家
Home.
我们只是在护送他回家
We were just taking him home.
你还是谨慎为妙 我可比你强壮多了
You better be careful. I'm a lot bigger than you are.
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表