剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表
I knew it.
她大概刚从医务室出来 就说漏嘴了
She probably let it slip the minute she left Sickbay.
但准中校提'珀承诺
But Sub-commander T'Pol promised
对你怀孕的事保密
to keep your pregnancy a secret.
大家都知道
Where I'm from,
瓦肯人并不总是信守诺言
Vulcans aren't known for keeping promises.
你为什么会觉得她把这事告诉别人了
What makes you think she's told anyone?
看看其他船员们是怎么在我背后窃窃私语 就知道了
All you have to do is see the way they whisper, talk behind my back.
你知道今天早上发生什么了吗
You know what happened this morning?
哈特少尉居然帮我把椅子从桌子底下拉出来
Ensign Hart pulled out my chair for me.
我跟你讲 肯定是提'珀说的
I'm telling you, it was T'Pol,
而且她绝对是故意的
and you can be sure it was intentional.
那是什么
What's that?
香酥脆皮鸡面
Chicken tetrazzini.
你是切伤自己了吗
Did you cut yourself?
我还希望是呢
l wish.
虽然我很不想破坏你们的食欲
I don't wanna ruin your appetites, but...
但看看这个
Take a look at this.
我还得长多少个这东西啊
Just how many of these am I gonna grow?
既然聊到这里了 我想问下
And while we're on the subject,
它们最后会消失吗
are they gonna go away afterward?
是有可能
One would think.
话又说回来 我并不了解这一种族
Then again, I have no experience with this species.
好极了呢
Great.
崔普 这已经过了一星期了
You know, it's been over a week, Trip.
我们得考虑到找不到齐瑞利人的可能性
We have to start considering the possibility that we're not gonna find the Xyrillians.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你不会是说
Are you saying
我要把这个孩子生下来吧
I'm gonna deliver this baby?
我觉得舰长说的不止是这些
I believe he's saying a good deal more than that.
孩子被生下来之后 也许会很依赖你
Once the child is born, it may well rely on you
你还要在某些方面照顾他
in some way to care for it.
我是这艘星舰的轮机长
I'm the chief engineer.
我努力了这么多年才得到了这个职位
I spent years earning that position.
我从来没想过要当一个「职业母亲」
I never had any intention of becoming a working mother.
你要知道
You know,
医官说 妊娠期最长也只有五到六个星期了
the doctor was saying that the gestation period will only last another five weeks, six at the most.
你要做好产生一些不正常症状的准备
You should expect to begin experiencing some
主要是激素变化
unusual symptoms. Hormonal changes, mostly.
还有心神不宁 情绪激动之类的
Mood swings, heightened emotions.
我建议你继续穿便装
I suggest you stick with the civilian clothes.
也许能遮掩一下凸起的部位
Seems to help hide the bulge.
这东西还要长到多大啊
How much bigger is this thing gonna get?
我都已经成了全船人的笑柄了
I'm already the laughingstock of the ship.
多给我来点这个
l'd love some more of this.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
既然你的产期越来越近了
I'd like you to start seeing the doctor every eight hours.
我要你每八小时去见一次医官
As your delivery date gets closer,
这样他就能开始厘清
he should be able to start figuring out
你在产后还有什么育儿义务
what your postnatal responsibilities might be.
产后育儿义务
Postnatal responsibilities?
你最好开始学着用那些乳♥头♥ 马上就用得到了
You may very well be putting those nipples to work before you know it.
这件事也有好的一面
There's a bright side to all of this.
是吗
Yeah?
好的一面是什么
What's that?
就我所知
As far as we know,
这是第一次有人类参与的 跨种族交♥配♥
this is the first inter-species pregnancy involving a human.
有发现了
Got something.
似乎是他们的曲速信♥号♥♥
Looks like their signature.
方位角-078 仰角-6 距离三百万千米
Coordinates 078 mark six, 3 million kilometers.
改变至拦截航线
Change our heading to intercept.
舰桥呼叫亚契
Bridge to Archer.
请讲
Go ahead.
我们可能找到齐瑞利星舰了 舰长
We may have found the Xyrillian ship, sir.
真谢谢你
Thank you.
我们马上就到
On our way.
有什么发现
What have you got?
我们正在接近该坐标
We're approaching the coordinates.
我分♥析♥了隐形装置探测记录
I've analyzed the stealth telemetry,
我认为他们是同一艘星舰
I believe it's them.
退出曲速 切换到脉冲速度
Drop down to impulse.
星 显示对方的影像
Hoshi, try to get an image.
看上去他们没有隐形啊
Doesn't look very stealthy to me.
放大一点
Go tighter.
如果瓦肯人给我们的星舰外形是正确的的话
If the starship profiles the Vulcans gave us are correct,
上尉 资料完全正确
They're correct, lieutenant.
那是一艘克林贡战列巡洋舰
That's a Klingon battle cruiser.
那些该死的齐瑞利人在哪儿
Where the hell are the Xyrillians?
似乎你的维修成果没有维持多长时间
It appears your repairs didn't last very long.
如果我的想法♥正♥确
If I'm correct,
他们现在应该正藏在克林贡飞船的等离子尾迹里
they're hiding in the Klingons' plasma wake.
星
Hoshi?
翻译程序工作正常 长官
The translation program should be in pretty good shape, sir.
舰长
Sir,
恕我直言
with all due respect,
这真的是明智之举吗
do we really think this is a wise idea?
如果我们要和齐瑞利人通话
If we're gonna speak to the Xyrillians,
就不可能不让克林贡人知道这件事
we can't do it without the Klingons knowing about it.
开启通讯频道
Open a channel.
我是星舰进取号♥舰长亚契
This is Captain Arche of the starship Enterprise.
我们郑重地请求你们
We respectfully would like to ask
协助我们解决一个小麻烦
for your assistance with a little problem...
舰长 他们在给武器充能
Sir, they're charging weapons.
启动船壳极化
Polarize the hull plating.
抓紧了
Grab hold of something.
又一发
And another one.
他们为什么攻击我们
Why are they attacking us?
他们没有攻击
They're not.
如果他们想摧毁进取号♥
If they wanted to destroy Enterprise,
他们早就这么做了
they would have done it.
所以我猜他们是在用朝我们舰艏开火的方式来警告我们
So I guess that's their version of a warning shot across our bow.
我不觉得我们能再承受一次这样的警告了 舰长
I don't recommend being the recipient of another warning like that, sir.
要我改变航线吗 舰长
Should l lay in a new course, Captain?
不
No.
维持原定位置
Stay where you are.
再次呼叫他们
Hail them again.
舰长 看他们的右舷曲速舱
Sir, look at their starboard nacelle.
这个能量的波动的情况就像齐瑞利人搭载我们的尾流时我们的曲速舱一样
The power's fluctuating just like ours did when the Xyrillians were riding in our wake.
他们应答了
They're responding.
谁给你们的胆子接近一艘克林贡战舰的
What gives you the right to approach a Klingon warship?
请接受我们诚挚的道歉
Please accept our apology.
但我需要向你们询问一个问题
But I need to ask you a question.
什么问题 你说吧
And what would that be?
贵舰是否有经历一些不寻常的故障
Have you been experiencing any unusual malfunctions?
比如重力 推进或者是环境控制系统
Problems with your gravity plating, propulsion, environmental controls?
你们在监控我们的舰载系统
You've been monitoring our systems.
监视多久了
For how long?
我保证我们没有监视你们
We haven't. l promise you.
几天前我们也遇到了同样的情况
The same things happened to us a few days ago.
你们的情况是由一艘小型隐匿星舰
Your problems are being caused by a small stealth vessel
搭载你们的尾流所引起的
that's been riding in your wake.
他们使用了你们排出的等离子体
They're using your plasma exhaust
给他们的曲速线圈充能
to fuel their warp coils.
找到这艘星舰
Find this vessel.
麻烦等一下 听我们说完
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
他们并无恶意
They're harmless.
我们需要他们活着
We need them. Alive.
请给我个机会解释
Just give me a chance to explain.
给我找到他们
Find them.
船上有36人
There are 36 aboard.
把舰长带来见我
剧集 | 星际旅行:进取号(2001) | 导航列表